• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Regional Academy[RA]

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
A guy came out complaining about them beginning loud so late at night it really didn’t have anything to do with him; Ziggy wasn’t being loud in the least he was trying his best to be as quiet as possible when he spoke. After answering Kenny began giving him an explanation about him taking care of his pokemon would be like leaving them at a Daycare... It still sounded like he was telling him that he could train his pokemon better than he could, but maybe he was connecting the dots wrong. As everyone had given him their own special answered he decided to give his own.

“For me I’m always out at night, this guy doesn’t want to do anything during the day.” He referred to his bat pokemon as everyone let out their pokemon. The girl let out her pokemon a Ralts in a wave of hearts and a twirl; a coordinator type. The other boy let out his pokemon, a Charmander that did a flip and cheerfully smile; what a peppy fire-type. Then there was the Gastly who just kind of floated there with no special entrance but then again there was his Zubat who didn’t do anything special either. As no one seemed to make to do the first move he just paused and thought about something.

“I guess I won’t use a blindfold in this battle,” Ziggy suddenly said as he took it and put it in his pocket. “All right, we’ll attack first. Darth, Faint Attack on the Gastly.” As the Zubat faded into the darkness of the night the other people began to give their orders to their pokemon.

Last edited:
“I guess I won’t use a blindfold in this battle. All right, we’ll attack first. Darth, Faint Attack on the Gastly.”

The Zubat faded from sight in preparation to strike. Jonathan knew that Faint Attack would inflict significant damage on Arctic, but it was an attack that required that the user come in close, which was exactly what Jonathan wanted.

"Arctic! When that Zubat reappears, give it a surprise!" Jonathan shouted, knowing that Arctic was intelligent enough to understand fully what he meant, particularly with memories of his battle with Soul earlier that day still fresh in his mind.

The Zubat emerged from the darkness right next to Arctic, almost simultaneously dealing him a blow with its wing. Arctic was knocked back, but a split second after the Zubat's strike had landed, it was hit dead on in the face by a blue, floating disembodied hand that had materialised just as swiftly as it had before, leaving traces of ice where it had hit. Ice Punch, Jonathan thought, was a deadly weapon for Arctic. Nobody expected it from him. Both Pokemon flew backwards in the direction of their respective Trainers.

"Blowtorch! Get that Zubat now with Metal Claw!" Darren cried, clearly seizing the opportunity to deal additional damage to their opponent. Idiot he may have been... but his battle instincts were surprisingly good.

The Charmander leapt into the air and slashed at the Zubat with its now shining claws.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
“I guess I won’t use a blindfold in this battle. All right, we’ll attack first. Darth, Faint Attack on the Gastly.”

The Zubat faded from sight in preparation to strike... Kenshin knew this was almost impossible to dodge... unless that is, you are gone yourself. Still, it gave lots of openings.

"Arctic! When that Zubat reappears, give it a surprise!" Jonathan shouted. The Zubat emerged from the darkness right next to Arctic, almost simultaneously dealing him a blow with its wing. Arctic was knocked back, but a split second after the Zubat's strike had landed, it was hit dead on in the face by a blue, floating disembodied hand that had materialised just as swiftly as it had before, leaving traces of ice where it had hit. Nobody expected an Ice Punch from him. Both Pokemon flew backwards in the direction of their respective Trainers.

"Blowtorch! Get that Zubat now with Metal Claw!" Darren cried, clearly seizing the opportunity to deal additional damage to their opponent.

The Charmander leapt into the air and slashed at the Zubat with its now shining claws. Rose twirled around once, and Raki used Magical Leaf. It may be leaves, but together, they were very powerful. Raki's leaves stacked on eachother, making a shield in front of the Zubat. Once the attack connected with the shield, the leaves surrounded the Torchic, then began to slash at it. Rose smiled. "I still may be working on it, but these leaves sure are useful!"

"Rose! I kind of taught Raki a trick while you were with your friends once... Tell Raki to use Hidden Slash!" yelled Kenshin, smiling deviously. He taught, now he wanted to see. Rose had a confused look, and looked to Ken, but then got her "battling face" back.

"Raki! Hidden Slash!" yelled Rose, and Raki began to use Magical Leaf, with the leaves surrounding Artic... Why? wasn't that something from before, not a new trick? Suddenly, Raki used Double Team, with a "Clone" appearing on each leaf. Raki and the clones charged at the Ghastly, them mixing around. Then, every one of them began to attack the Ghastly. The Magical Leaves had the look the exact same as Raki, so it was hard to figure out which one. Also, since this was Magical Leaves, and not Razor Leaf, The clones could move around, the Leaves slashing the enemy. Rose was surprised, but Ken was smiling. How would John react to this?

(OOC: Blowtorch is a Charmander, not a Torchic)

Rose twirled around once, and the Ralts used Magical Leaf. They may just be leaves, but together, they were very powerful. The leaves stacked over one another, making a shield in front of the Zubat. Once the attack connected with the shield, the leaves surrounded the Charmander, then began to slash at it. Rose smiled. "I still may be working on it, but these leaves sure are useful!"

"Rose! I kind of taught Raki a trick while you were with your friends once... Tell Raki to use Hidden Slash!" yelled their clearly unbiased referee, smiling deviously.

"Raki! Hidden Slash!" yelled Rose, and the Ralts began to use Magical Leaf, with the leaves surrounding Arctic. Suddenly, Raki used Double Team, with a "Clone" appearing on each leaf. Raki and the clones charged at Arctic, them mixing around. Then, every one of them began to attack the Gastly. The Magical Leaves had the look the exact same as Raki, so it was hard to figure out which one. Also, since this was Magical Leaves, and not Razor Leaf, The clones could move around, the Leaves slashing the enemy.

Did they take Arctic for a fool? Jonathan hadn't even known him a day but he knew that something like this wouldn't be enough to confuse him. There was a clear way out of it. Jonathan didn't even need to say it.

What he did say was: "Arctic! Once you're out of there, give that Zubat another Ice Punch!"

Darren's voice then rang out: "Blowtorch! Burn through those leaves!" Fire flowed out from the circle of leaves that had surrounded the Charmander and the leaves were quickly dispelled.

Arctic then did the obvious, he simply flew up over the top of all those absurd leaf-clones and sped in the direction of the Zubat, a new blue hand materialising next to him. Blowtorch then began shooting Embers into the the whirlwind of Ralts' after a quick command from Darren. Clearly, he intended to keep going until he hit the real one, but Rose would probably end the technique before he got that far.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
" Oh, yeah, I kinda tripped..." Alex said, as he fixed his posture alittle, trying to wipe of dirt off his clothing from his fall. " Well you're here now, and that's what matters." He reached under his shirt, revealing his belt. He took off the Luxury Ball from his belt, and readied it for capture. " Now you get to see me in action." He said, trying to impress Abby by acting confident. " Go! Poliwag!" He said as he used his other hand to release Poliwag. " Poliwag, go for a bubble!" Poliwag launched multiple bubbles at the rock where the numerous Spheal were situated. The bubbles exploded on the rock, causing a riot from the Spheal. They fled from the rock, jumping into the pool to avoid Poliwag and the bubbles. Alex locked his eyes onto a Spheal who was within shooting range of Poliwag. " Poliwag go! That one!" Alex pointed at the Spheal, guiding Poliwag to launch its bubbles. Poliwag released a forceful spray of bubbles once again, this time knocking over the Spheal. The Spheal stood its ground, and readied for back up.

Spheal! Spheal! The Spheal was ready to ram Poliwag, but Poliwag avoided it by doing a sidestep. Suddenly, it turned around, an unleashed a cold, wave of powdery wind, freezing part of Poliwag's feet to the ground. Poliwag jumped to the side, getting away from the frozen wind. Spheal! It unleashed another wave, forcefully pushing Poliwag backwards, knocking it to the ground. " Damn..." Alex said. He looked at Abby. " Get ready to give me back up if I ask for it." He said. " C'mon, another Bubble!" Poliwag shot the bubbles at Spheal, who was pushed back from the attack, lowering its guard abit. " Now, once more!" Poliwag launched another set of bubbles at Spheal, knocking it's guard again. Alex readied his throwing hand, and threw the Luxury Ball at an amazing speed, slugging the Spheal. It was enveloped in a red light, retreating into the Pokeball. The Pokeball shook a few times, and made a ding noise, signalling that it the Spheal was captured. Alex jogged up to the Pokeball, picking it up. He put it onto his belt, and looked at Abby. " I caught it..." He said, snickering a little out of astonishment. He decided to a little bragging. " So Abby. How many Pokemon do you have? I have 2." He laughed a little, mockingly, but at the same time making it obvious that he was joking. " So, you wanna go back now, or what?"

treespyro

Vintage much?
Abby watched and listened as Alex talked about him getting lost or Abby losing track of him. The teenaged red haired girl sighed "Alright just catch your Pokemon" she was tired and that she had a feeling that they were going to be in trouble. So Abby watched Alex battle and try to capture a Poliwag, "No wait he had the Poliwag" she thought. She looked at the Spheal that he was trying to capture and gave a nod "Better than nothing I guess" she thought while Alex was having a hard battle. " Get ready to give me back up if I ask for it." Alex said to Abby who wondered why did she have to give backup.

Eventually he caught it and he was happy. Alex walked up to Abby and asked her with a little bragging in his voice " So Abby. How many Pokemon do you have? I have 2." She rolled her eyes and they walked. Then he stopped and asked Abby " So, you wanna go back now, or what?" she gave him a puzzled look. "We are walking towards the school, what else can we do alone" she stated walking outside the cave and towards the forest. "For your information I have another Pokemon" she smiled as she walked towards the school with Alex.

They heard what seemed to be a battle and Abby stopped "Do you hear that?" she asked Alex as she tried to limit the amount of sound that both were making. "It seemed like a stupid battle with people she didn't know except for one, two no wait three. "Hey there is that girl and Ken" she scoffed showing that she didn't like them at all. "There is also...the hottie" she whispered the last part to avoid Alex for hearing her. She was talking about Bryan, the dark brown athletic boy she met today. "Well I'm going back to my dorm, I see you later" she said as she walked away from the battle towards her dorm to sleep.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
"Arctic! Once you're out of there, give that Zubat another Ice Punch!"

Darren's voice then rang out. "Blowtorch! Burn through those leaves!" Fire flowed out from the circle of leaves that had surrounded the Charmander and the leaves were quickly dispelled.

Arctic then did the obvious, he simply flew up over the top of all those absurd leaf-clones and sped in the direction of the Zubat, a new blue hand materialising next to him. Blowtorch then began shooting Embers into the the whirlwind of Ralts' after a quick command from Darren. Ken smiled. "Well, atleast I know the move works."

"What?! Raki, Spinning Charge! Graceful Enemy!" yelled Mary heard this, and looked over at Ken, then frowned, as some of the Rakis began to spin. They charged into the Charmander as four obviously fake Rakis turned back into a leaf, and hit to fire pokemon's arms and legs. The spinning Rakis turned into leaves, and hit the Charmander, then became limp, stopping the Charmander's vision. Raki quickly began to use Magical leaves many times, making many more leaves than usual. "KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN! You told me to try out a move you havn't even tested?!"

"I did test it. Just now. Now, get back to the battle." answered Ken, talking as if it should have been obvious. Rose looked back to the battle. The Charmander was free about now, and Rose reached out her hand, and yelled out the moves name once again at the same time as the many, many leaves charged towards the Charmander, at the same time as the leaves on the Charmander were gone. "Graceful Enemy!"

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
His battle partner protected Darth not that it was necessary; the Zubat could easily avoid non-flying pokemon by increasing his altitude. As leaves burn lighting the night Johnny ordered his Gastly to do yet other Ice Punch on the Zubat. As glowing light of flames lit the in the dark you could tell Ziggy wasn’t worried. As the blue light ghostly hand appeared and swung, Darth rather easily evaded the attack since it wasn’t close range like the other one. The pokemon made up for his lack of good defense with rather exception speed for his species.

“Darth give that ghost a Supersonic” The screeching attack hit the pokemon but the pokemon wasn’t affected… “Hmm no go, alright Faint Attack ni Apparition to Conflagration Leech Life.” Though the commands were odd sounding the bat seem to understand as he faded again to the night, and attack the Ghost pokemon with a Faint Attack from the left then the hit again with another one from the opposite side though the Zubat didn’t stop there as he went toward the Charmander currently blinded by leaves and used Leech life restoring a small bit of his health. He quickly got away from the Lizard pokemon normal physical damage range, flying right between its two opponents.

"What?! Raki, Spinning Charge! Graceful Enemy!" yelled Rose, and looked over at Ken, then frowned, as some of the Rakis began to spin. They charged into the Charmander as four obviously fake Rakis turned back into a leaf, and hit to fire pokemon's arms and legs. The spinning Rakis turned into leaves, and hit the Charmander, then became limp, stopping the Charmander's vision. Raki quickly began to use Magical leaves many times, making many more leaves than usual. "KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN! You told me to try out a move you havn't even tested?!"

"I did test it. Just now. Now, get back to the battle." answered Ken, talking as if it should have been obvious. Rose looked back to the battle. The Charmander was free about now, and Rose reached out her hand, and yelled out the moves name once again at the same time as the many, many leaves charged towards the Charmander, at the same time as the leaves on the Charmander were gone. "Graceful Enemy!"

Meanwhile, the enemy Zubat avoided Arctic's Ice Punch with irritating ease. The trainer barely even reacted.

"Darth, give that ghost a Supersonic," commanded Sigmund, which thankfully failed. "Hmm, no go. Alright, Faint Attack ni Apparition to Conflagration Leech Life."

The somewhat nonsensical-sounding instructions obviously struck a chord with the Zubat. It faded again to the night, and attacked the Ghost pokemon with a Faint Attack from the left then the hit again with another one from the opposite side though the Zubat didn’t stop there as he went toward the Charmander currently blinded by leaves and used Leech life restoring a small bit of his health. He quickly got away from the Lizard pokemon normal physical damage range, flying right between its two opponents.

Jonathan was starting to feel more than a little outclassed. It was only natural, he reasoned, he was a beginner, after all. But he didn't want to lose. He was starting to feel something that had never existed inside him before. A competitive spirit.

"Blowtorch! Now! The Zubat's close enough for a precision shot!" Darren yelled, interrupting Jonathan's thoughts.
The Charmander fired from its mouth a single Ember, perfectly aligned so that it went right through the gaps in the leaves and moved straight into the Zubat's most clear weak point, its open mouth.

Even that idiot Darren was a million miles better than Jonathan. Everyone around him was pulling off fancy tricks. Jonathan didn't have anything impressive up his sleeve. Such things came from training and experience, something that was lacking here. He was a rookie trainer fighting with a Pokemon that he'd only caught today. Signs of fatigue were beginning to show on Arctic's mask of decorum. Equally, Jonathan was starting to feel defeated already.

"A-Arctic, get that Ralts with a Lick!" Arctic flew towards the Ralts, whose attack on Blowtorch had just finished, toungue emerging from his mouth.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
"A-Arctic, get that Ralts with a Lick!" Arctic flew towards the Ralts, whose attack on Blowtorch had just finished, toungue emerging from his mouth. Raki, who is inexperienced in combat, panicked and began to shoot leaves, but every one of them missed. Rose was just as frantic, since even though Lick wasn't exactly the strongest move, getting hit would leave openings, but then she got it.

"Raki! One thing to do here! Use Magical Leaf the moment the lick hits!" yelled Rose, and Raki began to wait. The moment The lick hit, Raki shot leaves, hitting the ghost pokemon, but also getting hit by the lick. Raki winced in pain, but got ready to fight again. Rose smiled as well. "Good job, Raki! Now, Magical Leaf!"

"Oh! And the 'attacked at the same time you get hit' strategy backfires!" joked Kenshin, and Rose did not understand, until Raki began to use Magical Leaf. Instead of the move working, Raki could not move due to Paralysis. Rose then realised it. While Lick wasn't very strong, it could also paralyze the enemy it hits! How did she miss that?!

"Try to use Double Team, Raki! The move will give us some cover for a bit!" yelled out Rose. When Paralyzed, Defence was a good idea to get time for attacking. However, the move did not work at all... Raki was in a tight spot.

(DARNIT the SU thread is gone, so I can't see my other attacks!!! I can only remember Magical Leaf and Double Team... was the last one confusion?)

Last edited:

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Torva kept trying to jump up onto the window sill, hearing the sounds of what could only be battle out in one of the other dorms. Constantly jumping, anyone who saw would not be able to help but chuckle at the stout Pokemon trying to gain height he clearly could not make. Eventually, the Gible decided to take a different approach, by knocking over the trash can near the door, pushing to the window, and clumsily climbing on top of it, now getting a much easier route to the window. He finally climbed up, and looked over at the green fields. He spotted the woman that Sidus seemed to have a strange fondness for, and the male trainer who Sidus had a strange mixed feeling for; did he want to be a friend with him, or just show him up?

Either way, Torva wanted to go out and talk, like always, and so he decided to wake up his master. Launching himself from the window, Torva made it all the way to the one man bed, and landed square on Sidus' chest, winding him with ease.
Coughing and spluttering, Sidus awoke suddenly, looking at his little buddy, barely able to comprehend what was happening. He rolled of the bed, knocking his little buddy away, and walked over to the tap, getting a nice cool drink. He slugged it in one hit, and then splashed his face in cold water. Shaking his head, he now felt nice and awake. "Good. Now, Torva, what did you wake me up for?!" Torva happily clapped, and jumped up onto the bin, and then onto the window, where he pointed out to a moving image in the distance. Sidus walked over, and looked through the window, to see what it was. "Hey look! It's Abby!"

---

Sidus got changed into his proper clothing, grabbed a Pokeball, as always, and fisnihed off by giving his little friend a berry to hold onto. Sidus lifted Torva onto his shoulder, where the small Dragon sat, as its master left his room, for the second time that night, and made his way to the location of two associates. Sidus clung close to the dorm, eventually making it the outmost corner, which left only one option, which didn't seem all that risky now he thought about it. Sidus could hear the sounds of battle in the dorm, but honestly, he didn't care. As he gained distance to the pair, Torva suddenly jumped off, and sprinted towards the two, clearly happy to see other people. It seemed like Gibles enjoyed large crowds.

Sidus cut the gap between him and the pair, and heard Abby speak, her voice like music too him.
"Well I'm going back to my dorm, I see you later."
The two parted ways, and Sidus smiled widely at the chance to speak with her, and NOT Alex! Then again, he never had actually spoken with Alex. Maybe he was being judgmental...
"Hey Abby!"
Sidus realized just how needy he sounded.

treespyro

Vintage much?
It was a long night for the young red head as she walked towards her dorm thinking about the day and the next until she heard a noise that was in the background. "Must still be the battle" Abby thought while turning her back. There was nothing in sight, so she turned around. "Nothing there" she mused until she heard the exact same noise. She continued to walk towards the dorm until she heard a voice. "Hey Abby!" she turned around and it was Sidus with his Pokemon.

The red head smiled and then looked up, then she followed it up looking at Sidus. "Oh Hello, what are you doing here?" she asked him while the night was getting warm. She undid her hair making it go long, long past her shoulders. She then took off her jacket which underneath she was wearing a dark red top which made her chest seem bigger than it actually was. "It is getting warm here" she said out loud. She waited for Sidus to respond but she heard noises "That battle is going too long" she said with a little thought in her head "But Bryan is there, I wonder if he notices me" she looked around like she was looking for someone, the boy she met only a few times but she had a little attraction towards. She then waited for Sidus to talk while she looked around her again.

"Miss McGuire, what are we doing here at night?" said a voice which made Abby jump. She looked behind her and it was Bryan. "Oh Bryan, hi I'm just here talking and been out looking for Pokemon, what we you doing?" He smiled with his tidy dark brown hair which made him very attractive to Abby and many girls. "Busy looking for Pokemon, only found one thing" he said to her. "What might that be?" she asked playfully. "The prettiest girl in school and I'm looking at her right now" he said looking deep into Abby's eyes. "Charming" she flirted back as she giggled. "So Abby, you want to walk and talk?" he asked bluntly. She smiled and was about to say yes but she remembered Sidus "Sorry Bryan, I'm with present company, maybe another night" she said as she kissed Bryan on the cheek and turned around to face Sidus.

After Bryan left. "Oh I forgot to introduce you to him" she exclaimed. "Also sorry about that, so what else is up?" she asked nicely hoping that situation didn't put off Sidus.

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
"Oh Hello, what are you doing here?" Sidus smiled, like he always did when around her, and was about to tell her that his Pokemon had led him here, before his eyes widened, as his heart skipped a step. She untied her hair, and suddenly, as if it was his imagination, she flung it back, as time slowed down, like an angel.

Then he was brought back to earth.

He felt kind of embarrassed, and was glad his mind could only be seen by him. He blinked once, and the light disappeared, and time reverted, and suddenly, he spotted the new thing she had removed, as his eyes flew to her chest. Of course, Sidus had realized it in almost a second, as he looked away, and reverted to looking to her eyes, her gorgeous, gorgeous eyes. "It is getting warm here." Sidus smiled awkwardly, and could suddenly hear the noises in the dorm in Red. "That battle is going too long." Sidus nodded in agreement, staying quiet for a lot longer than normal.

'So, it was a battle. I wonder who it is?'

"Miss McGuire, what are we doing here at night?" Sidus heard the masculine voice, and as he looked around for the source, he saw him; a musuclar, handsome male, with dark brown hair styled in a way, that almost any girl would love it. In Sidus' head, he bashed himself. 'Oh great, another one! And look at this guy! He's a tank!' Suddenly, in the back of his head, another voice pined in, this one louder, and far more bold. 'Nah, Sid. C'mon, you aren't exacty a shrimp, are ya? You're average, which in this day and age, is easily far above average.' Sid sighed, and tuned back into the conversation.

"Oh Bryan, hi I'm just here talking and been out looking for Pokemon, what we you doing?" Sidus noted the mans name. Bryan. "Busy looking for Pokemon, only found one thing." "What might that be?" "The prettiest girl in school and I'm looking at her right now." Well, the guy had taste at least, thats for sure. But then again, thats why Sidus felt a rivalry with him, and Alex. "Charming" He gave himself a mental facepalm. He had never said anything like that! Or was he just too tired to remember? Either way, he could already sense that these two were far closer than Abby and himself. "So Abby, you want to walk and talk?" Abby looked back at Sidus for a second, with a look on her face that screamed 'Oh crap! I forgot all about you!' "Sorry Bryan, I'm with present company, maybe another night." Had that guy totally failed to notice Sidus or something? Typical arrogant jock, that was the only thing Sidus could relate this guy to upon first impressions. Sidus was about to speak, before he saw her kiss him, and watched the guy leave.

Sidus jaw dropped, as his heart literally imploded, and his stomach mauled itself. Oh boy, he was so far behind this guy in relationship skill... "Oh I forgot to introduce you to him." At this point, Sidus didn't think he'd be able to stay civil if he was introduced to the man. A man on man brawl, that was the last thing he thought he'd be part of in a Pokemon academy. As Abby turned around to face him, Gible hopped into the air, and knocked his head into Sidus' jaw, closing it instantly. "Also sorry about that, so what else is up?" Sidus scratched the back of his head, as he gave her a very bland look. "Well, nothing much. Torva just saw you through the window, so he took me out here, and well, here we are. Funny how that worked out, huh?"

treespyro

Vintage much?
Abby listened to Sidus talking about "Well, nothing much. Torva just saw you through the window, so he took me out here, and well, here we are. Funny how that worked out, huh?". He looked very bored or tired, Abby couldn't make out what he was feeling. "Isn't that cute, I don't know why he likes me, I'm not anything special just plain I guess". She then looked at Sidus' Pokemon. "I wish I had a dragon Pokemon but I do one that evolves into one"

Abby smiled as she found a bench and sat down. She pointed to Sidus to sit next to her. "I remember when my brother was here, when he came back, he got so many calls from all these girls maybe it is the McGuire genes" she muttered the last part. Abby started to flick her dark copper red hair to avoid it from going into her eyes. "I mean Bryan is like the dream guy, tall, hot, athletic, sweet and so dreamy but reality is different but as long as the boy is at least one of the five I'm happy" Abby looked into the moonlight. "What about you? surely there is a dream girl or maybe it is that Rose girl" she asked and joked at the end. Her eyes seem lighter with the dark night around them. "So what do you think of Bryan?" Abby asked after Sidus answered her earlier questions.

After a while Abby yawned. "Why hasn't that battle ended?" she yelled with a massive mood swing "I mean it is late and it is so noise, it is so irritating" she wanted to go up to the people and just hit them to finish off their battle but she didn't think it was a good idea. "Such a long night" she thought as she waited for anything at all to happen around here hopefully with the ending of a battle.

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
"Isn't that cute, I don't know why he likes me, I'm not anything special just plain I guess". Sidus smiled, and did one quiet laugh, he didn't think she was even near 'just plain'. "I wish I had a dragon Pokemon but I do one that evolves into one." Sidus looked down at his Pokemon, which was standing a little closer to Abby than he was to Sidus. Well, that was kind f the whole reason he had a Gible. He needed to get it to evolve. Now he thought about it, he should send a letter soon, entailing the Pokemons odd motives.

She sat down on a bench, and motioned for Sidus to sit with her. As he sat, she started to speak."I remember when my brother was here, when he came back, he got so many calls from all these girls." She muttered something quietly which he couldn't hear, bu he assumed it had to do with here brother. She flicked her copper hair back, likely to get out of her eyes. Sidus liked the way she did, it seemed so elegant. "I mean Bryan is like the dream guy, tall, hot, athletic, sweet and so dreamy but reality is different but as long as the boy is at least one of the five I'm happy." Sidus mind started to run simulations of that Bryan kid getting beaten in horrible ways, and every now and then, even things that would be considered against the law. "What about you? surely there is a dream girl or maybe it is that Rose girl." Sidus laughed at the idea of Rose being his girl. The only girl he could think of would be sitting next to him. But then again, he couldn't really look away, and she was the only thing he was thinking about. Her eyes seemed lighter in the glorious moonlight, and all ideas of maiming Bryan flushed out of his head. "Well, the only girl I can think of is..." He looked at her, and blushed heavily, before looking down at his Gible, who was starring back, arms crossed. "So what do you think of Bryan?" Sidus had a choice. He could either accept that Bryan had stolen his first love, and possible ruined his life, or he could hate Bryan with every fiber of his body, and try to one-up him on everything he does.

"Well... Uhh... Well," Torva climbed up, and while Abby wasn't looking, slapped Sidus across the face. Okay, now or never. "Well, he's okay. But I can't help but feel a little prejudice. I mean, he has the one thing in the world that I wish I had." Well, here we go.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
((OOC: Since you guys want it to end, here comes my post with minor bunnying. If you got a problem with it I’ll change it later.))

As the Ember hit the Zubat, he still managed to avoid a large amount of little flame balls. As the Charmander and his trainer cheered their direct hit the Gastly went soaring toward the Ralts with a command to use lick. The panic green pokemon shot out leaves which missed, really bad, one should never panic. After getting hit by the attack the green pokemon was paralyzed and despite the trainers command she was unable to move. With a sigh it looked like it was up to Ziggy and Darth. Crackling his knuckles it was time to see if luck was on his side.

“Darth Supersonic, Charamander” The bat pokemon let out a very loud screech right at the fire-type and the pokemon seemed to try to resist it but failed. The attack was a success and the flame pokemon was confused. “All right now Faint Attack on the Ghost again.” Performing yet another Faint Attack on the pokemon this looked like a critical hit though the gas pokemon manage to survive that attack though it was showing it fatigue.

The confused lizard though was still under the effect of the Supersonic managed to perform another Ember at the Zubat. This time the pokemon evaded and the Gastly that was right behind him got hit by that attack instead. The pokemon was unable to battle. That left just the confused fire-type which confusion made it hurt himself. Just as he was about to ordered the next attack Rosy manage to get her pokemon Raki to perform one more move without her getting paralyze fully, Helping Hand, quite the useful for group battling.

“All right Faint Attack Barrage!” And with that the pokemon swiftly perform a series of Faint Attack in which the Charmander in his current state was unable to do anything about. The pokemon too fainted under the attack with the added power of a Helping Hand. Darth was exhausted after that attack going back to his trainer’s head to rest. Team Ziggy and Rose were the winners. “Good match you all did a good job,” he stretched his arms above his head before fishing in his pocket for his blindfold again. Tying it over his eyes he ruffled his bangs to better cover it. “You guys can have my ‘reward’ I don’t really want it.”

treespyro

Vintage much?
Abby wondered what Sidus was talking about when he said something about his girl. "I bet you can find a girl. just don't overlooking or something like that" she said with the wind blowing into the red hair. She yawned the night was getting too long, it was like time was standing still here at the Academy. "Well, he's okay. But I can't help but feel a little prejudice. I mean, he has the one thing in the world that I wish I had." he said answering Abby's question about Bryan.

"Height?" Abby asked Sidus wondering what he was on about. "Athletic ability? I think you have that ummmm I don't know what you are talking about, just tell me make it easier on me, I do really suck at guessing games, they are so vague" Abby said as she waited for the answer that Sidus was about to blurb out to her. "Wait I get it, a girl? nah can't be it" Abby thought as she yawned again. "

"I do wonder where Bryan is?" she asked herself in her mind as she wondered if he was waiting for her. "Anyway if it is about anything you can tell me" she smiled but then her phone buzzed "I wonder" she thought as she looked at the message.

After listening to Sidus, "Umm I'll catch you soon, tell me shortly just I have talk to a friend " she said slowly as she waved to Sidus. "I hope I don't get lost" she thought as she followed the directions to a place that was in the forest.

"So Bryan, now why did you call" Abby called out to the dark brown tall male that jumped from a tree. "Oh come on Abbs, you know there is a thing between us, why are denying it" Bryan said to her. Abby smiled "Look I know that but the friends I have I don't think they would like it" she said as she walked towards Bryan. "They haven't meet me Abby" he said as he drew closer. "I guess they don't know you like I do" Abby drew closer as their lips met and they kissed with Abby throwing her arms over on his shoulders as Bryan held on to her waist. After a while they broke off the kiss, "so does this make us a couple, Abby?" Bryan asked as Abby kissed him on his lips again "Of course but can we keep it a secret" he smiled "Your choice, my lips are sealed but if you have tell your friends" Abby thought about it "You know what, lets go I don't need secrets" she held on his hand as they walked towards the Red Dorm.

As Arctic sped towards the Ralts, the small Pokemon began to shoot random leaves in a panicked way. Jonathan was somewhat taken aback by this. Had he overestimated his opponent's level of experience?

"Raki! One thing to do here! Use Magical Leaf the moment the lick hits!" Rose shouted, causing defeatism to once again rise within Jonathan. That was the exact right move. Magical Leaf was a good deal stronger than Lick, so Arctic would take a good deal more damage. And that was what happened. As Arctic was knocked back by the Ralts' attack, the Ralts appeared to quickly recover from Arctic's and stood in preparation.

"Good job, Raki! Now, Magical Leaf!" Rose shouted, commanding her Pokemon to deal what Jonathan had no doubt would be the final blow. But instead of an attack, there came a silent stillness from the Ralts. It was paralysed. In his panic, Jonathan had forgotten that Lick had a chance of paralysing the opponent. Rose tried to command her Ralts to use Double Team but to no result. Jonathan felt a small surge of hope, but then:

“Darth Supersonic, Charmander!” Came Sigmund's voice. The Zubat, almost unfazed by the hit from Blowtorch, let out a screech that sent the Charmander into confusion. This was followed up by a Faint Attack that hit Arctic dead on. Jonathan had completely expected that to be it, but Arctic seemed to be hanging on, if only just barely. But that small reserve of stamina was depleted in an instant when he was suddenly hit by a blast of flame shot out by Darren's confused Charmander. Jonathan swiftly returned the KO'd Gastly to his Pokeball with a sudden stab of guilt as he was only now realising that he would have to wait until morning to take him to the school's Pokemon Center. He then looked up to watch the result of the battle, though he was in no doubt of the result. He was right. The confused Blowtorch didn't stand a chance against the Zubat's barrage of Faint Attacks, especially after the Helping Hand that Rose's Ralts had been able to manage despite the paralysis.

"Argh! Impossible!" Darren excaimed, recalling Blowtorch.

"Correction, 100% possible, Darren," Jonathan said. Despite his attempted illusion of calmness, he was just as frustrated as Darren. He had never been good at anything before, but for some reason he actually cared that he was no good at this. He glanced over at Sigmund, who was busy informing Kenshin that he had no interest in his 'reward', with a mixture of annoyance and admiration. Then he simply turned around and started walking back towards his dormitory at a brisk pace, as he was no longer lost.

Next time, he silently decided to himself as he walked away. Next time I'll beat him.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
"Excuse me, but you said you would train people's pokemon, right?" asked some kid who Ken remembered as a kid three years younger than him named "Josh". Kenshin remembered seeing him battle... he was great... his pokemon was weak. He has a Munchlax, if Ken was not mistaken. Yup, the kid held out a Pokeball, which had the Munchlax in it. "Can you please train my Munchlax? I saw you battling earlier..."

"Sure, kid. here's my number, call anytime to confirm." said Kenshin, and handed a slip of paper to Josh. Josh smiled, and began to walk away after Ken got the Pokeball. Kenshin returned to watching the battle.

“Darth Supersonic, Charmander!” Came Sigmund's voice. The Zubat, almost unfazed by the hit from Blowtorch, let out a screech that sent the Charmander into confusion. This was followed up by a Faint Attack that hit Arctic dead on. Arctic seemed to be hanging on, if only just barely... but that small reserve of stamina was depleted in an instant when he was suddenly hit by a blast of flame shot out by Darren's confused Charmander. Jonathan swiftly returned the KO'd Gastly to his Pokeball. He then looked up to watch the result of the battle, though there was no doubt of the result. The confused Blowtorch didn't stand a chance against the Zubat's barrage of Faint Attacks, especially after the Helping Hand that Rose's Ralts had been able to manage despite the paralysis.

"Argh! Impossible!" Darren excaimed, recalling Blowtorch.

"Correction, 100% possible, Darren," Jonathan said. He glanced over at Sigmund, who was busy informing Kenshin that he had no interest in his 'reward', with a mixture of annoyance and admiration. Then he simply turned around and started walking back towards his dormitory at a brisk pace, as he was no longer lost. Kenshin smiled, and patted Rose's back.

"Good job, you two! You did the right thing when that lick came." said Kenshin, smiling gently, and Wings sitting on his shoulder. He went to find Jonathan, and patted his back. "Nice! You did great, Jonathan... but one tip? You could have wook out Raki easily, and confuse Darth as well by using this."

Then Kenshin spead out his arms, gesturing at the darkness itself. "Remember, in a battle, things decide the battle... Trainer, Pokemon, Weather, and Time of day. It's night... Being a Ghastly, a pokemon which has the same colors as the night sky, you could have told it to close it's mouth and eyes, then give directions. This way, a Ralts like Raki could be defeated easily. As for the Zubat, it can use the sonic waves to find your pokemon if so, but Ghastly is a GAS pokemon, so the sonic waves will notice, but only a bit will bounce back. By moving around it in a circular motion, the Zubat cannot find the Ghastly. You could have moved like a snail's shell, to get closer and closer, and attack while still be undetermined. Lick would be best for this stragety, for by using it, you could paralyze the enemy, then you wouldn't need to use this anymore, and the battle would be more comfortable. Now, please excuse me, I need to go and train some kid's Munchlax."

Kenshin began to walk away, as Munchlax and Wings came out. To make a dramatic exit, Wings made a Shadow Ball, only it was hollow on the inside, and the group went inside. In the darkness, it seemed like the three were invisible. Ken began to scold Wings as he kept walking away... Unseen. "Darnit Wings! I told you to only use Shadow Shield in battles!"

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Sidus sat there, demoralized at the 'discovery'. No matter how much he refused to believe it, he knew it. He was so insanely annoyed with himself, he could have honestly stepped into Mt. Chimneys magma filled base. Sidus hit himself softly once, before quietly speaking to himself. "Why didn't I just ASK!? I kept hovering and tiptoeing like some prepubescent boy scout! Dammit!" He kicked the bench, before breathing in heavily. Torva meanwhile was tugging on Sidus to follow Abby. He chuckled, picked up Torva, and sighed. "Okay, I have one chance. One chance. I can't waste it."

Sidus ran across the pebbe footpath, and reached the happy couple, walking back to the dorm. "Gah, how long has this guy even known her? I bet he just looked at here and fell in love, didn't even take the time to get to know her." Torva sighed, knowing full well that that is exactly what Sidus had done. I mean, come on, he barely knew her at all. Sidus ran up behind them, and called out somewhat dramatically. "ABBY!" The two turned, and no matter how Bryan looked, Sidus called it smug. Sidus ran down from the small hill, letting the moonlight cover the area. He stopped, and breathed for a second, before speaking. "Abby, please, let me speak to you. In private." He gave Bryan the dead-eye, and Torva sneezed out a small blue flame. "Abby, please! I promise it'll be brief." He had no choice. It was now, or never.