• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Regional Academy[RA]

"They're alright." Alex said. "But they'll do." Eli wasn't talking to him, but didn't snap back or anything, it would seem niether of them was very adversarial at the moment. Abby then gave her response,
"Hello, Eli how are you?" she asked the Patrician with a visibly wary smile, she then quickly shot off the rest of her comment, "The night was good, I just hope my roomie well isn't eccentric" she muttered the last part "If I can keep my clothes a closet, it is fine that is if it could fit" The Girl smiled and continued eating. Yet Eli was about to continue his conversation, she left with a Group of female friends, waving good bye and strutting off.

It was now just the three men at the table, and that other one Ven as he was called, seemed like he was seething,
"The names Ventori, but Ven for short. Don't forget it." Ven spoke in an ultra serious tone. He then pointed at Eli "Me and my buddy Alex here beat you, isn't that right Alex? We're gonna have a montage and all that jazz, then we're coming for you." Eli blinked for a secod at this rash remark,
Who does this guy think he's talking to? The Patrician thought, but Ven adopted a more Jovial tone for the rest of his rant,
"But first of course, it's food time. So lets save this rivalry for later, ok bro?" The Yellow Jacketed trainer then leaned over to Alex and continued, "Don't worry, I'm also a love doctor. I've seen a lot of those mushy shows about romance, so I'll help you beat Eli in that department too, if you catch my drift."

Alex seemed shocked, he spurted out a response of,
" Wait...Are you talking about-" but then just stopped and looked at Eli. Blue Coated trainer himself didn't know whether he should give a look of confusion or give a Glare. So, Eli gave a look that was a bit of both. After an akward silence, Eli gave the usual gloatful remark.
"Well, I got to say, the Idea of you two Beating me is a Riot. No matter how many movie montages you guys go through, I'll still win. After all, I'm the best, in Battling, in Thinking, with Women, you name it, I'm great at it. Plus even if I couldn't beat you solo, I have help of my own." Eli pointed to Seth, who had just finished his meal, and was now looking quite full back at the table, "We're two Blues, we can Pack a greater punch than a Red and a Yellow. But maybe Ven has a point, Rivalry's should be saved for the Not-Morning. I suppose I'll see you two around" With this Steam blown off, Eli walked back to his two-man table.
"How'd it go?" Seth asked,
"Nice Job telling me to go over there," Eli rolled his eyes, "I think the fact that two Male rivals she's friends with were on the verge of arguing at her table sort of scared Abby off. I'll have to apologize to her later aobut this I'm sure."
"'Ey, 'Ey, 'Ey! Don't worry, just one mistake! I've been 'ere long enough to become a Matchmaker. Trust me."
"Well, I sure hope so." Eli said with a sigh...

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Alex just looked at Eli, as he started to balb about how he was better than all the rest, but then he heard something that caught his attention. "...Plus even if I couldn't beat you solo, I have help of my own." He pointed at someone sitting at a different table. Alex looked and it was another Blue. " Two Blues pack a greater punch than a Red and a Yellow." He said. He said bye, and just left.

" Since when did he get a assistant helper?" Alex said. He shook his head and sighed. " Man...I really want to beat him. But maybe when I've got more practice. I mean, I have only battled about 2 times in my life, so I think I did pretty good." He said. I got to get more Pokemon... He said. Alex got up, and put the packets of PokeChow in his pocket for later. " You have Battling 101 in Room 101 right?" Alex said as he looked at his schedule. Alex wasn't exactly expecting an answer, as Ven was still eating, but he assumed he was in the same class, as all the new students usually were. Once Ven finished eating, they went out of the cafeteria, and headed for room 101.

After about 10 minutes of roaming around, they finally made it. " Well..." He said. " It's here." Alex was eager for another match, but he wanted one against Eli. Alex was getting rather cocky now, inside his head, however,he still knew that his poor little Poliwag didn't really know any good moves to fight against his Nidoran. Alex walked into the door....

"Weedle!" Suddenly, a yellow Bug Pokemon shot out Stringy-like substance at Alex. He was drenched in it. Alex didn't say anything, but he just stood there, with all the string attached to him. Luckily it was easily removable, but it was kind of sticky. He used his hands and pulled them out, several at time. But not all of it was coming off. He pulled some out of his face, so he could see. He looked forwards, and saw a boy in Yellow, coming at him.

Alex looked at him like he was going to punch his lights out, but he didn't want to cause a commotion. " Is this your Pokemon...?" He took his hand and formed a fist. Stupid Bug Pokemon... He thought.

Alex didn't want an answer, instead he just walked into the classroom, and proceeded to an empty desk, with Ven following him. He eyed the boy with the Weedle, with a ticked off vibe. " You better watch it..." He said quietly, but loud enough for Ven to hear. " You should control that thing." he said to him. He then saw a litle girl in the corner, whom he saw the other day. " Hey, it's...ummm..." He thought for a moment to remember her name. " Hey, it's Serra, right?"

AZX612

On my own here we go
"Oh my God, I am so sorry!" Adrian said as the kid ripped off the string. He aimed a fist at Adrian. "Is this your Pokemon...?" He asked as he got up, still mad at Adrian it seemed. "Im sorry, Offense has been a little outgoing and on edge since we got here. Please accept my appologies from a Yellow Fellow!" Adrian said, scooping up Offense and getting back to his seat. He watched as the kid with the Poliwag walked away without a word. He scolded Offense, which seemed to calm him down, and took his seat. Offense sat on the desk. He watched in the corner of his eye as the kid shot him dirty looks. "Sheesh, upperclassmen think their all that." Adrian muttered to himself. The other kid was talking to the girl with the Vulpix. He was itching for something exciting to happen, and he realized that it wasnt going to happen unless he caused it. "Hey! Red Dude! Yeah, you with the Poliwag! I know what your thinking right now, and I dont like it. So instead of words, hows bout' a battle? Or are ya too Torchick?"

OOC: Lol, Pokemon makes everything funnier. Torchick, heh heh.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Serra didn’t notice that someone had entered the room until she heard a shout “Offense no!” She turned around while Lira stood up to see a weedle use string shot on a student that just walked in. She smiled slightly before turning back in her seat and murmured softly to Lira, “Well, it was a good thing we were first here right Lira.” Lira let out a yip in confirmation and then perked her ears up as someone approached Serra.

Serra turned around to see the same guy who called himself Alex standing behind her desk with a few white strands leftover in his hair still. “Hey, it’s Serra, right?” He asked with slight hesitation.

She nodded in response and said, “And you are Alex. I saw you battle that snob at the harbor yesterday. You shouldn’t be nervous in battle. It is easier if you simply focus on your opponent and your opponent only.” She shook her head slightly. “It is easy to lose to someone because you let peer pressure eat you alive. If you are focused solely on the battle, things become easier to observe and make strategies. My daddy told me so.”

She looked up at his face and smiled before saying, “But we’re nowhere close to the skill level my dad is at, but we’ll be there one day.” She remembered that they hadn’t greeted properly and said, “Now let’s do this properly.”

Before she could take any action, the kid with the weedle issued a challenge at him and she sighed. A proper greeting would have to wait.

treespyro

Vintage much?
After a while, Abby and another girl started to walk towards their classroom, the girl was a blonde one while Abby was the red haired one. They both walked talking and giggling about different things. "So where is the battling 101?" Abby asked as the blonde girl next to her answered "According to this map, should be a couple of rooms down" as they both continued to walk towards the room where they were to have 'Battling 101' until their found the rooms.

Abby walked in while brushed some of her dark red copper hair off her right eye as the blonde girl did similar. Abby looked up and noticed something "Why is there string on the door, sticking?" she asked her blonde friend who just replied with a quick "Don't know" as they looked around, well Abby did and she spotted some kid with a Weedle , most likely the culprit of this whole ordeal as her blonde friend held a confused look, they saw Ven with Alex who was talking to the short girl, Abby felt more uncomfortable. "What's up Abbs" asked the blonde girl as Abby smiled.

"Little girls, they just make me well uncomfortable" she muttered so that only her friend could hear. "Alright lets go" she said to Abby as they both waltz in towards the back talking some more, she waved at Alex and Ven as well as the short girl, whom Abby would admit sadly, she had forgotten her name. Abby gestured for them to come to here however they was a little argument, "It is me or Alex is a bit too hot head in a way" she thought as she looked at the little tiny argument while talking and giggling with her friend

SPBro

Insert Title Here.
"You have Battling 101 in Room 101 right?" Alex said to Ven.
Ven didn't bother saying yes, as he was too busy eating. He just grunted some yes noise.

Once he finished, they both walked to there class, when Alex proceeded to walk into a web of bug like string.
"Oh my God, I am so sorry!" Adrian said as Alex ripped off the string.
"Is this your Pokemon...?" Alex said, takin his hand and forming a fist, angry Ven thought.

"Im sorry, Offense has been a little outgoing and on edge since we got here. Please accept my appologies from a Yellow Fellow!" Adrian said

"Yellow fellow? I have a yellow jacket too, but thats kinda.. Lame. Is that what all the kids are saying now, rhymes? Oh well, it seems Alex is pretty angry for some reason, I should cheer him up." Ven thought to himself.

"You better watch it..." Alex said quietly, but loud enough for Ven to hear. "You should control that thing." Alex said to the boy with the yellow jacket, just like Ven.

Alex then saw a litle girl in the corner, whom Alex, Ven, and Abby saw the other day. " Hey, it's...ummm..." Alex thought for a moment to remember her name. " Hey, it's Serra, right?"

She started to introduce herself, only to be cut off by the 'Yellow Fellow'.
"Hey! Red Dude! Yeah, you with the Poliwag! I know what your thinking right now, and I dont like it. So instead of words, hows bout' a battle? Or are ya too Torchick?"

"This isn't going to be good. Better do before Alex makes a few or more enemys."

Ven was thinking of a way to calm everyone down. After food, he is normally in a better mood, and wasn't in the mood for a drama. Abby came in the room with a few new friends, but Ven was to much in thought to notice here.

Once Ven thought of something to say, he told the 'Yellow fellow' "Hey dude, sorry about my friend. Hes just a little steamed. He had a fight again today with his rival Eli, wears a blue jacket, you might know em'. But please, lets not cause a fight just yet."

Ven attempted to calm the situation, it was already the first day of school, they can't be pissing off too many people he thought. Abb

"Anyways, lets just all try to be friends here, love and all that. We can't go fightin' on the first day of school, atleast before class starts. I'm sure that will get us in trouble."

Ven, hoping he made the situation a little less tense, Ven turned to Alex and said "Hey dude, don't try to go around and start fights. I've seen that happen in movies sometimes, and they always are the bad guys, who get owned. So chill man."

Ven then looked at Serra, going into a more playful tone, knowing that she was just a young girl "Hey there, it's that cute little girl we met earlier, hows it going, did your pokemon get better? Your name is Serra right?"

Last edited:

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Abby came into the room, and waved at Ven and Alex. Alex looked, and just basically gave a quick glance, as he was kind of in the middle of an argument. The 'Yellow Fellow', as he called himself, challenged Alex to a battle. Right when Alex was about to say something in reply, Ven came in. "Hey dude, sorry about my friend. He's just a little steamed. He had a fight again today with his rival Eli, wears a blue jacket, you might know em'. But please, let's not cause a fight just yet." He said. " Anyways, lets just all try to be friends here, love and all that. We can't go fightin' on the first day of school, atleast before class starts. I'm sure that will get us in trouble." He continued to prove his point. He then turned to Alex. " Hey dude, don't try to go around and start fights. I've seen that happen in movies sometimes, and they always are the bad guys, who get owned. So chill man." Ven for some reason turned back into his joker self and started to talk to Serra.

Alex looked around. He saw Abby with her friend in the corner, Serra right next to Ven and himself, and the 'Yellow Fellow'. He may be stubborn but he wasn't stupid. However, he was still pretty mad about the String Shot.

Alex looked at Ven. " Well this isn't a movie..." He said calmly, and quietly. He then looked at the guy with Weedle. " Look. I don't go battling any random person. There's only one person I want to battle, and he doesn't happen to be here." He said, hoping that it wrapped things up.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Serra just shook her head as things became a little chaotic. She heard a guy telling everyone to calm down and looked at the voice and recognized him from before as Ven. She still felt angry at him belittling her. When Ven came up to and talked to her, he definitely treated her like a little kid. She could have sworn that a vein on her head was showing by now as her fist tightened up again when she was called little again. She glared at him and said with venom dripping in her voice, “My vulpix is doing fine, but you won’t be fine. You and I will have a battle here, right here, right now. No one calls me little and gets away with it twice.”

Her vulpix had imitated Serra and was growling at Ven for offending her master. Serra had her game face on and she definitely would have her revenge on Ven for belittling her. Nothing, absolutely nothing will stop her from taking back the challenge. If it was legal, she would have slapped him in the face for saying those snide comments to her.

Last edited:

SPBro

Insert Title Here.
"My vulpix is doing fine, but you won’t be fine. You and I will have a battle here, right here, right now. No one calls me little and gets away with it twice.” was what Ven heard Serra say afterwards, replying to his comments he made.

Clearly, while trying to calm the situation, he only made it worse.

"Whoa, Devil girl or something? Why is she so angry, I mean she is like what, nine? I mean, she is little, so why is she angry about it?" Ven thought.

"Well, I guess my lets not fight before class plan failed. Well, how about after school we have this 'Friendly competition'." Ven told her. He knew it wasn't friendly, for her atlest.

"But first, we have class to go through, so we're going to have to wait just a little." Ven continued.

Ven looked around the class, and asked Alex, very jokingly "So, where are we sitting? Are we going to sit down next to the kids that want to destroy you, or me?"

treespyro

Vintage much?
"You know these people" asked the blonde girl to her friend, Abby who just sighed and nodded slowly, "Well considering what is happening right now, sadly" she just looked at the arguments that were happening. "Abbs, you know them maybe you should well I don't know help them out" said to Blonde girl to Abby who smiled and knew that she was right.

"Guys chill out" Abby said to all four of them including other boy in the yellow jacket. "No point fighting for something stupid although if it for a particular outfit I could see...." Abby started to ramble on "Well you get what I mean, just chill out and wait, Ven I mean don't" Abby had a problem with telling off Ven in her own way because she never did like people that were young as she saw it and Serra was one of them. "Nevermind, Why is there string on the doorway?" she asked.

Abby's blonde haired friend also started to talk, "Like yeah Abbs and my hair could have gotten ruined" with Abby smiling and nodding "We do work on our looks and hair" as Abby sighed and whispered to her friend "They won't understand just leave the looks out of it, we don't want us to have an issue" as her friend nodded and sat back down with Abby causally on the table itself with one leg crossed over the other.

Abby looked at Alex and smiled "Hey sorry to ditch you but I need some time with you know people of my gender and likes but you both will be my top few friends without any doubt" she looked at him with her dark grey-blue eyes with the darker light copper red hair or bronze blocking some parts of her eyes. "Anyway what happened with Eli and where is he?" she asked with her mind going off a tangent "Well that doesn't matter, hey I know where there is a pool, us three after this class should go there?" Abby asked Alex with a glint of hope in her eye, "Pretty please" she asked with a little pout trying to get her way.

AZX612

On my own here we go
". . . Fine . . ." Adrian said with anger in his eye. "Jeez, this kid, Alex or whoever, is a real pushover. Nice way to make a first impression." Adrian thought to himself. I'll get him later." Adrian thought to himself. He waited and waited while other students argued. "Hey, whens the Teacher supposed to be here?" Adrian asked the others. "And whered Offense- My Weedle - Go?" He looked up at the Ceiling. Offense was bored too apparently, for he was hanging from the ceiling by a thread of String Shot, and Shooting String Shot and random things inside the room. "Ugh, get back here before you coat anyone else." Adrian said. He watched as Offense skillfully snapped the string and landed upright on his desk. "Dont worry, Im sure we'll find you a friend soon enough. For now, behave." He whispered. He looked at the clock. It was 20 minutes past the time class was supposed to start.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Serra suddenly got defensive, and challenged Ven to a battle. I wonder how much damage could she possibly do, being so young...? He thought. She does seem to know some battling strategies though... He wondered. Suddenly, Abby stepped in to stop the chaos and argument. She rambled on and on about some girl things that Alex didn't really seem to care about. She then said Ven and Alex were her number one best friends. This made Alex kind of sappy inside, but he seemed to accept it.

" Anyways, what happened to Eli and where is he?" She asked.

" No idea." Alex said, sweetly and shortly. Alex just stared at the guy with the Weedle, and it was still shooting out string all over the place.

" Hey I know, there is a pool, us three after this class should go there?" Abby asked Alex with a glint of hope in her eye, "Pretty please?" she asked with a little pout trying to get her way.

Alex blushed abit at this statement, but then sighed abit. " Fine I guess. We'll go." He then turned to Ven. " Hey, you can come too. Red has a better pool than Yellow's, so you can come too. I'm pretty sure I got an extra pair of shorts somewhere in my room." Suddenly, right when Alex stopped talking, a man, about 5'6", walked into the room. He was wearing a Black uniform, similar to the school uniforms, except he was wearing a black robe with, with white trim along the sleeves, and buttons. He has a small scruffy dark brown beard, with short brown hair.

" Hi there students!" He said. Who's this freakshow..?Alex thought. " I'm your Headmaster." He said. Alex's eyes widened. He straightened his posture, to look like a good student. " I'm sure you guys are eager to start your first day of classes, however, I bring soem unfortunate news."

Unfortunate,huh?Alex thought. He was getting kind of impatient with this whole little charade, so he wanted to get this over with. " Your battling instructor has reported in sick from an apparent illness that occurred this morning. He said something about PoisonPowder..." The Headmaster paused for a second. " Anyways, I just wanted to say that you kids have a free period, for today only. So enjoy it while you can, because your next class starts at the designated time!" He said as he walked back through the entrance of the class.

" Well..." Alex said. "That was kind of awkward." Alex looked at Abby and Ven. " So...should we go and relax some more I guess?"

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Serra was fuming quite badly when that girl decided to step in and break up the argument. Everyone treated her like she was just a child and didn’t deserve to be treated on the same level as everyone else was. It just wasn’t fair to her. Her fists had turned white from the amount of anger she was struggling to keep under control. She was quickly ignored by everyone and she just wanted to shout. Before she had a chance to though, a deep voice had grabbed everyone’s attention as she stared at a man who was wearing a black uniform. He announced that this class was cancelled for the day due to the teacher being sick. She looked at the clock and saw that it was only thirty minutes into this class.

She then smirked and decided that with the rest of the free time, she definitely wanted to vent some anger on Ven. When the headmaster left the room, she decided to inject her thought into the group and said, “I believe that Ven and I have unfinished business to take care of.” She glared at Ven and added, “You haven’t answered my challenge and I don’t plan on leaving without having my challenge answered. I also demand to be treated the same as I am not a child who should still be at home. I’m sure that I could give you a better battle than that fool over there.” She pointed at the guy with the weedle.

AZX612

On my own here we go
Adrian was trying to ignore the now violent conversation on the other side of the room. He saw a guy in black and he said that the teacher was out today, so they had free period. "Dang, I was really looking foward to class." Adrian said quietly to himself. He was still ignoring the conversation until a finger was pointed at him and the word fool was mentioned along with it. "You did not just call me a fool." He said with anger in his voice to the girl in the white dress. "You wanna tussel Short Stack?" Adrian taunted. "I'll wrap you up in String Shot too if ya dont Shut your Mouth. You dont even know me and your already calling me a fool?" Adrian towered over her at 6ft tall. He used that to hopefully intimidate her. "Listen. Badmouth me agian, and your in for it." He said, and then turned around and walked out of the classroom. He shut the door behind him and looked at Offense. "Hey, why dont we leave them a little gift? String Shot the door shut. That'll keep em busy for a while. Offense it happily. He didnt like being called a fool or being threatened by a fist. After that was done, he searched the school for a Science lab. When he found one, it was empty. "Heh heh, perfect." He whispered to himself. "Lets see here... Chemicals - Dyes - Red #2, Yellow #2, and, ah, perfect. Blue #2." He went over the dyes. He grabbed one of each and set off for his dorm. "I think that their going to get more than a tan on this island!" Adrian chuckled to himself as he devised his plan.

SPBro

Insert Title Here.
Before Ven could say anything, people fighting left and right, A guy walks in, the headmaster he called himself, and said the teacher won't be in class today.
"Well, what now?" Ven asked Zero.
Alex asked if they should go too the beach now, Ven unsure what to do.
Before he could ask the others anything, the fight continued on, and Serra went back into ragemode and started fighting with Ven again.

“I believe that Ven and I have unfinished business to take care of.” Serra glared at Ven and added, “You haven’t answered my challenge and I don’t plan on leaving without having my challenge answered. I also demand to be treated the same as I am not a child who should still be at home. I’m sure that I could give you a better battle than that fool over there.” Serra said, pointing at the 'yellow fellow' with the weedle

"All I did was called her little, which she is? Maybe she is the angry person who is mad at me, but nice to everyone else." Ven thought. He thought that both Serra and him became good friends, but it seems not.

Next thing Ven heard was the 'Yellow fellow' Serra called a fool start talking.
"You did not just call me a fool." He said with anger in his voice to the girl in the white dress. "You wanna tussel Short Stack?" he said as he taunted her. "I'll wrap you up in String Shot too if ya dont Shut your Mouth. You dont even know me and your already calling me a fool?"
"Listen. Badmouth me agian, and your in for it." He said, and then turned around and walked out of the classroom

Ven was shocked. Not because the kid stood up for himself, but because he was threatening a kid.
"What a jerk, even more of a jerk then Eli it seems. I mean, who trys to fight with a little girl, five our six years younger then you." Ven thought.

"Look, Serra. I'm not going to battle you, because I don't see why you're so angry. I mean, you ARE little, and you will get taller later on buddy, so don't get so upset." Ven replied to Serra's offer to battle. He just wanted all his 'friends', or what he thought were his friends, calm down.

Ven headed too the door, he wanted to get out of this mess, and just chillout and relax.
Then he hit the door when he was trying to open it.

"..." Ven didn't say anything. He relised the other kid in the yellow jacket did this. He recalled other movies and TV shows hes seen, which had kids and some part with school.

"So, the other kid with the yellow jacket is the school bully ehh? Well thats just dandy." Ven said to himself. Ven reached inside his shortsleeved jacket, more so a open shirt after what he did to it, and pulled out a fork.

He always carried useless crap, the most useless crap he carried was duct tape. Even though it was useless to others, he thought it was quite useful.

Ven took the Fork, and slid it down the edge of the door, cutting the webs.

He smiled, and jokingly said "I win this round, school bully yellow!" and with that, walked out the door, and started to walk around and find some place alone, if possible, a place with a TV.

treespyro

Vintage much?
After the headmaster stated that the class was cancelled to the amusement of the class. Alex went up to Abby, "So...should we go and relax some more I guess?" he asked while Abby's response was sharp and quick, "Pool." without any other thought her in her mind, it was just the pool where she wanted to relax, try her new bikini and also of course swimming.

“I believe that Ven and I have unfinished business to take care of.” Serra glared at Ven , “You haven’t answered my challenge and I don’t plan on leaving without having my challenge answered. I also demand to be treated the same as I am not a child who should still be at home. I’m sure that I could give you a better battle than that fool over there.” She pointed at the guy with the weedle who created the string shot on the door. "Who knew that little girl has a short temper" whispered the blonde girl to Abby who whispered back "Yeah but I wouldn't say that out loud" as they watched the proceedings.

The kid was offended by the comment and ran off while locking the door as Abby and her friend just looked confused and blinked three times to register what just happened. Ven replied to Serra, "Look, Serra. I'm not going to battle you, because I don't see why you're so angry. I mean, you ARE little, and you will get taller later on buddy, so don't get so upset." which made Abby in her mind, just had her jaw dropped. Ven then opened the door while walking outside which allowed everyone else to go out. Abby's blonde friend started to ask her a question, "How are you friends with these people" of course with a jokey tone which was backed up by an answer "I have no idea but oh well, I'll see you around" Abby said to her friend as they parted ways.

Abby turned to Alex, "Well it is just us two and I can think of something we could do" Abby said sweetly with a smile like she normally has. "Pool, now lets go" she ordered with her tone changing to a more military style with Abby then noticing Serra, "Wait a second, why don't you join us?" she asked nicely with then a hint of manipulation her voice, "You blue guys have a really good pool right, hey maybe we could see Eli...I'm just saying" she added while looking at both Alex and Serra.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Everyone basically left out of anger and frustration. Even Ven left, leaving only Alex, Abby, and Serra. "Well it is just us two and I can think of something we could do." Abby said sweetly with a smile like she normally has. "Pool, now lets go." she ordered with her tone changing to a more military style with Abby then noticing Serra, "Wait a second, why don't you join us?" she asked nicely with then a hint of manipulation her voice, "You blue guys have a really good pool right, hey maybe we could see Eli...I'm just saying." she added while looking at both Alex and Serra.

Serra didn't exactly answer, so Alex and Abby took that as a no. " Fine, I guess we'll go to the pool." They both got up, and got out of the classroom heading for the Pool, near the Red dorms.

~

After about 10 minutes, plus another 5 minutes for trying to get out fo the school, they were almost at the Dorms. They walked plast the small, creepy forest and Alex had sighted the small, indoor leisure centre for the Reds. " Well, there it is." He said while walking. " I just got to go and get my swimshorts, I'll be right back." He said while running towards his Dorm room.

Once he got in, he looked around his Dorm room. " Swimshorts...swimshorts..." He rummaged through his backpack, and found his light blue swimshorts. He grabbed his entire backpack, to put his clothes back in after. On his way out, he noticed something on his desk. It was lime green Pokedex. He looked at it. " This must be the Pokedex the brochure was talking about..." He said. He didn't have any room for it in his backpack, so he picked it up, and gently put inside his desk drawer for safe keeping. He walked out the door.

" All right..." He said. " Let's go." They walked towards the centre, to the pool. Alex opened the door, and it was actually quite nice inside. It looked bigger on the inside, than it looked on the outside. It had a cabin-like feel to it, as the inside was wooden, but furnished quite nicely. He then saw a sign that read, "Pool." Well, I'm going to go and head for the Boy's change room. I'll meet you at the pool" He said. He wandered around until he saw the change room for the boys. He walked in, and noticed that there was hardly anyone at the centre.

He walked into a stall and changed. He took of his clothed and put them into his backpack. He then put on his swimshorts, and walked out of the stall, putting his backpack in a small locker for safekeeping. He walked out of the change room and towards the pool. There were only six people in the pool, not counting Abby and Alex. He jumped in, and swam lightly to a corner to just sit.

AZX612

On my own here we go
As Adrian devised his plan, he noticed a White Pokedex sitting next to his Laptop. "Sweet! My first Pokedex! I gotta check this out later! But for now, I think its time to strike!" He said. He quickly changed into his Green Swimshorts, grabbed the Blue #2 Dye and motioned for Offense to come. They quickly and stealtily mad there way to the Red Pool. Remaining out of sight, He had Offense string up super strong String Shot to get him on the Roof. Offense they strung a large amout around his waist and strung it to the Roof. "Perfect, this should act as a Bungee. Well, time to strike!" He whispered. "JERANIMO!!!" Adrian yelled as he jumped off the roof. He threw the Blue #2 up in the Air above the Pool. He landed in the Pool Cannonball style making a huge splash and soaking everyone. They the bungee reached maximum length and strung back, landing Adrian on the Roof rather rough, but safely. Just as he landed on the Roof, the Blue #2 landed in the water while everyone was still recovering from the splash. The Blue #2 spilled into the entire Pool. But before he had a chance to see the full results, he ran back to his Dorm, changed, and locked all the locks on his door. "HAHAHA!!! THAT WAS INSANE!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT ACTUALLY WORKED!!!" He yelled, but not too loud, just in case anyone was listening. He looked at the Red #2 and the Yellow #2. "Hmm, lets see. I got that group back. . . but theres still that girl with the Vulpix. Hmm. Enough excitement for one day. I'm just gonna see just what this here Pokedex can do." Adrian said to himself. He grabbed a bag of chips and Him and Offense munched on those while checking out the Pokedex. Later he hopped on his laptop to kill the rest of the time left in Free Period.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
OOC: AZX612, it's becoming hard to read your walls of text. It would be nice if you were to split it more evenly into paragraphs. It is easier if you were to seperate when a different voice speaks.

Serra didn’t hear anything after Ven had left her. Once again she was called little and she just wanted to punch him in the face, but with her arm was being restrained by Lira with her paws holding onto her upraised fist. Long after everyone had left the room leaving her and Lira alone, she slumped down and said softly, “I did it again, didn’t I Lira…” Lira let out a soft bark and rubbed her face against her arm. Serra sighed and softly rubbed Lira’s head and said, “Let’s just go back to our room, perhaps I can cool off a bit in the room.”

She carried Lira in her arms as she returned to her room and noticed a white object lying on the desk. Curious, she set Lira on the desk and picked up the object. When she opened the latch, she gave a gasp and said, “These are so rare to come across with. Only the trainers that had the starters from the regions ever got one of these.” She shook her head and said, “Wow… To think that we would get a pokedex here when we were accepted, definitely a surprise here.”

She flipped through the features until she came across what she wanted to know about the most, the moves and stats of her current pokemon on the team. She pointed her pokedex at Lira who let out a confused “Vul?” and the pokedex beeped and said in a monotone female voice, “Vulpix, the fox pokemon. As vulpix develops, its single white tail gains color and splits into six. It is quite warm and cuddly.”

Serra shook her head and said, “Well that is true, being warm and cuddly, but what attacks do you know.”

She looked on the screen and found an icon that read “Moves” and she pressed it and the same monotone voice chimed and said, “The moves that this vulpix currently knows are ember, quick attack, and faint attack.”

Serra blinked for a moment before grinning evilly and said, “That last move just gave me an idea to exact revenge on Ven. But for now, I need to calm down.” She removed the jacket and lied down on the bed before sighing. Lira clumsily closed the pokedex that Serra forgot to close and jumped onto the bed before crooning softly at Serra. Serra chuckled softly and scratched Lira’s head and slowly relaxed while Lira dozed off.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Luke walked back to his dorm. Everyone else seemed to have gotten friends already-and enemies, of course, but not him. He had stayed silent, doing basically nothing. Except he swore to get revenge on Trainer James for beating him. One rival.

Luke walked to his bed and lay down. He was planning to defeat that guy. He was only Yellow. With a bit of practice, he would win. He glanced at his drawer, seeing if it would help plan. But he saw something else. A black object. He picked it up and flipped it open. A Pokédex. Fascinated, he pressed a button. #001, Bulbasaur appeared. Growlithe, curious, put his head up to check. At the same time, Growlithe's stats and moves appeared on the screen.

"Growlithe, the Puppy Pokémon. A Pokémon with a loyal nature. It will remain motionless until it is given an order by its Trainer. Its moves are Crunch, Roar, and Ember.", the Pokédex said.

Luke glanced at his Growlithe. This entry had made him realize: Even if he did hate him, it was pretty loyal.

I guess all Growlithe are like that...Luke thought. He began checking more of the Pokédex's features, then turned it off, put it back on the drawer, and started sleeping.