• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Regional Academy[RA]

As Eli tried to drown out the thought of actually Losing, he notcied a familiar face pass by to ruin the moment even more. It was none other than Alex himself.

Joy. Eli Sacastically thought as he sped up the rate of Tapping his foot. Alex did not say a word, he simply gave a mocking smile and was on his way. This was enough to drive Eli almost off the Edge, he formed two fists, and turned so red that you could swear steam was billowing out from his ears. Yet, as much as he wanted to strangle Alex for that little mockery. Eli held back, after all he did have to at least keep a good impression until he got a Rank of some sort. Though the Patrician did make a note to self on how much he would certainly Pulverize Alex in a battle yet again sometime soon.

Eli pondered what to do next for a few moments, he looked at the Pokeball containing the Fainted Gloriosus. He couldn't spar with him or anything, that Nidoran was out stone cold. There were a few stands serving food on the sidelines, but Eli took one look at the crap they were packing and deduced that there was no way in heaven that it could be Kosher. This left Eli's options down to perhaps finding somebody he recognized from the Boat or Pier.

Looking through the Crowd, Eli only saw one recognizeable face. That one Girl from Alex's little trio, she was sitting down and almost waiting for somebody to just come up and talk to her. Shrugging, Eli decided that he really had nothing better to do than perhaps blow off steam by making small talk. Though the Patrician made extra sure that Alex was nowhere around, he had no will to be mocked by someone he had beaten just a few hours before.

With Alex nowhere in sight, Eli calmly walked over by the seat the Chick had taken.

"So, how was your battle?" He asked her, "Couldn't have been much worse than mine." The Rich boy decided he might as well get her name too, and continued, "Oh and before you answer, you might as well tell me your name, considering I've seen you thrice now..."

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
Abby sat down as started to fiddle with her hair until she saw Eli coming over, she smiled as she always does with everyone. "So, how was your battle?" He asked her with Abby about to answer the question but then he spoke up again "Oh and before you answer, you might as well tell me your name, considering I've seen you thrice now..." as Abby smiled again with her darkish light copper red hair and her dark blue-grey eyes looking towards him. "I'm Abby, Abby McGuire and we have seen each other a lot actually maybe it is a sign" she said jokingly "Yeah I lost, lack of experience but I can get better, the more you work the better you get regardless of talent although if you have talent it does make it easier, what about you?" she added as she gestured for him to sit down.

"Don't you want to sit down or something" she asked politely "I see you're not on good terms with Alex and Ven as well as most of the crowd but you did battle very well and if even if you have a cocky attitude that makes people dislike you at least you can back it up though" she added looking at him. "That's how I think, not too sure about the others but I hope I did well enough to be here, both my brothers went here, both were popular in their own ways but well we will see what happens, I have a feeling that something would go right."

She started to ramble until she realised that she was likely to bore Eli. "Sorry for the rambling, so tell me a little about yourself until we find out the results, if you want" she added in. She pushed a little bit of her hair away from her eyes, "I really should have gotten my headband out" she thought looking around afterwards, looking around at the battles going around while she was sitting around.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
" Poliwag, use Bubble!" Poliwag unleashed a fury of forceful bubbles towards Drowzee. Zee! Drowzee was knocked of balance, dealing decent damage. Drowzee however, retailiated, with a ThunderPunch. Zee! Drowzee swung its fist at Poliwag. " Poliwag, dodge it!" Poliwag side-stepped to dodge the move. " That Drowzee..." Alex said.

" Use another ThunderPunch, Drowzee!" Drowzee wound up another one, this time giving Poliwag an electrifying blow, knocking it backwards a couple of feet. Poli…Poliwag weakly got up from the super-effective hit.

This isn’t good…” said Alex. “Let’s go with another Bubble!” Poliwag sprayed another round of high-pressured bubbles at Drowzee, hitting it once more. Drowzee fell to the ground from losing balance, but got back up. Drowzee then suddenly used the move Hypnosis, out of the blue. Drowzee unleashed to glowing rings of energy out of its eyes, towards Poliwag. “ Poliwag, dodge!” Poli! Poliwag jumped, but the rings hit Poliwag, forcing it to fall to the ground snoozing. “ Get up! I said get up!” Alex yelled.

“ This is over! ThunderPunch!” Drowzee unleashed one more ThunderPunch. Smash! The sound electricity hit Poliwag, making an echo within the stadium. Drowzee slugged Poliwag into the air, making it airborne, and then letting it fall to the ground. Poliwag lost. Alex ran to Poliwag, patting it on the head.

“ You did good…” He returned it to its Pokeball. He looked Chris, who was walking towards Alex. He handed them the papers and got them signed. He folded the paper and put it into his pocket, and looked for his friends. He looked near the audience seatings, and near the bottom was Abby. He walked towards, until he saw Eli talking with her, and they seemed to be having a grand time. “ Not him again…” Said Alex. He looked around some more, and saw Ven standing around, watching the battles. He walked up to him: “ Man…I lost terribly. Poliwag didn’t even stand a chance.” Said Alex. “ So…” He looked down. “ You wanna go and hand in our forms at the desks? We’ll have to go back in line though.”

SPBro

Insert Title Here.
Ven was lofting around, watching some of the battles that were going on. Later on, Alex found him and came up to him saying “ Man…I lost terribly. Poliwag didn’t even stand a chance.” then asked “ You wanna go and hand in our forms at the desks? We’ll have to go back in line though.”

"It's ok, I didn't do that great either, I mean if it wasn't for the type advantage, I think I would have lost." Remarked Ven
"So, anyways, about the papers" Ven contiuned. He took a paper out of his back pocket, looked at it, then said "You mean, that what we do with these papers? Well sure, lets roll. I'm sure we can talk to pass time, like your favorite TV shows, songs, or.." Ven stared to come to a stop, looked around, and asked Alex "Hey, do you know where Abby is? I couldn't find her. Well, I couldn't find anyone, but still"

"Well you see.." Alex started
"You know what, forget about it cheif. Lets go turn in our papers, I'm sure we will find her some where along the way, And hey, after this we can go get a bite to eat." Ven said, cutting Alex off. He really just wanted to get something to eat, as he skipped breakfast.

Ven started to walk off in a random direct, only to stop and turn around to Alex. He started to scratch he head and laughed a little, and said, even though he knew it was a stupid thing to ask, "Do you know where we go to turn our papers back in, I kinda' got lost."

"I'm Abby, Abby McGuire and we have seen each other a lot actually maybe it is a sign" she said jokingly "Yeah I lost, lack of experience but I can get better, the more you work the better you get regardless of talent although if you have talent it does make it easier, what about you?" She smiled at Eli with two mesmerizing light blue eyes, and her Bronze red hair seemed to Compliment the smile she gave him as she kindly asked, "Don't you want to sit down or something?" Eli almost hestiantly nodded yes as he Adjusted his shirt collar.

As great as the Patrician was, Elias rarely got this far into a conversation with women his age. Most were turned off by the Supreme Ego he had, yet Abby seemed to keep an intrest for some reason. This greatly dumbfounded Eli, as he quickly realized that talking to a Pretty Girl you barely knew in casual speak was a lot different than bragging to your rival or ranting off to a crowd.

Abby continued to make conversation, "I see you're not on good terms with Alex and Ven as well as most of the crowd but you did battle very well and if even if you have a cocky attitude that makes people dislike you at least you can back it up though" She added, still smiling and looking at him, Eli's jaw hung agape, she actually sort of Complimented his Ego. Not anything he disliked by all means, in fact it reinforced his already strong ideals. But nobody had really ever talked about it in a positive light besides himself. "That's how I think, not too sure about the others but I hope I did well enough to be here, both my brothers went here, both were popular in their own ways but well we will see what happens, I have a feeling that something would go right."

Abby then quickly changed pace, "Sorry for the rambling, so tell me a little about yourself until we find out the results, if you want." Eli was actually hesitant, dumbstruck for a moment this situation was ironically, for the son of Rich Socialites, alien to him. As Abby brushed a bit of her Copper hair away from her eyes, she looked at the battles going on around them. Eli took this moment to snap himself back together internally.

PULL IT TOGETHER MAN! Elias's mind yelled at him, You're Eli Kronenberg, the best, the greatest! Don't just sit there adjusting your shirt colar looking like the thing you Hate most, A MORON. Say something! With this internal Slap firmly in place, Eli began to spew a bit about himself to Abby here.

"Well, on the Boat I already said I'm Elias Kronenberg, son of a Rich Mauville Couple. Obviously why I'm in High Class attire." He tapped his Jacket to drive the point home, "I once had to go to Public School though, worst experience of my life. It was filled with Morons, Underachievers and Genral Stupidity that just grated my nerves to the limit each day. I'm also probably the only Kid in the School who eats Kosher." Eli gave a sigh over the next portion of his shpeal, "And if you want to know about my Battle, well it was a Draw. We both Lost, and whats worse is that my Nidoran fainted out of recoil from his own attack!" Eli just shook his head with that disgusted look even when thinking about the outcome of the fight.

"Anyway," The Rich Kid began to finish up, "Enough about me, on the topic of you, I'm sure that as long as you have the willpower to be as great as your Brothers you will eventually become so. Slackers and Idiots got nowhere, those who try will always climb higher. Of course, I think I was just born into a situation which required me to be great. Obviously, I deliver." Eli smiled, satisfied with his little pick-me-up. Now it was Eli who looked at her waiting for a response, ignroning any possiblity that Alex or that other guy, Ven, might be around. And what's more, somewhere in the back of the Patrician's head the realization began to dawn that he was slowly becoming quite infatuated with Abby here

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
"Well, on the Boat I already said I'm Elias Kronenberg, son of a Rich Mauville Couple. Obviously why I'm in High Class attire." he responded while Abby fixed her hair, "I really need to get that headband" she thought while listening to the responses of Eli. I once had to go to Public School though, worst experience of my life. It was filled with Morons, Underachievers and Genral Stupidity that just grated my nerves to the limit each day. I'm also probably the only Kid in the School who eats Kosher." Eli gave a sigh as he continued on, "And if you want to know about my Battle, well it was a Draw. We both Lost, and whats worse is that my Nidoran fainted out of recoil from his own attack!" Eli just shook his head likely due to the fight. "Enough about me, on the topic of you, I'm sure that as long as you have the willpower to be as great as your Brothers you will eventually become so. Slackers and Idiots got nowhere, those who try will always climb higher. Of course, I think I was just born into a situation which required me to be great. Obviously, I deliver." he added while Abby smiled with a little hint of nerves.

"Well I come from Slateport, we are high-middle class, sure we like to be the highest but we're happy and I do think sure you drew but think of it in this way, you didn't lose, you just lost an opportunity to win but I don't think that makes it any better" she added with a very odd look on her face which showed that she was a little unsure that made any sense at all.

"Well I have to disagree with you in saying slackers, sure they aren't that smart book-wise but they have street smarts and my brother was one of them, he was very popular here and now he helps out with the making of Pokemon Products that you and I use everyday, it is just how you use it that counts and my brother, he is really smart, I am just the medium of both my brother in that way but I'm prettier" she explained with a wink and a hint of playfulness that she uses all the time with everyone.

It is really getting warm" Abby said out loud as she took off her green jacket, revealing her light blue top and her black shirt. Abby had a figure that most girls could kill for, she wasn't thin but she wasn't big, she had curves but a great physique added by her chest which for her age was pretty big. She tied her jacked around her waist lifting her chest up more, 'Feels much better" she exclaimed with relief in her voice. Abby noticed her opponent Kelley coming to her, "Hey Abby, here are the forms back, good luck and I'll see you tomorrow yeah?" she asked Abby who nodded and thanked Kelley. "Well I better return these forms and such, hey I'll see you around and nice to meet you" she said getting up as she looked at Eli and started to walk towards the tables.

She saw Alex and Ven nearby as she paced herself faster to reach them. "Hey guys, how did you guys go?" she asked as she noticed a bit of an odd look from Alex, Abby thought "It must be something to do with Eli, his rival" as she smiled to both of them. "Don't think you're both going to leave without me" she remarked in happily and jest while they looked around for the place to hand in their forms.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
"Do you know where we go to turn our papers back in, I kinda' got lost." Asked Ven.

" We go to-" Alex suddenly stopped talking, as Abby walked towards them. Alex just looked, as she walked.

" Hey guys, how did you guys go?" She asked.

Alex hesitated for a moment, as he thought Venw as going to speak first, but instead he ended up talking first." Well, I lost mine. My Poliwag didn't stand a chance against my opponent's Drowzee." He said. " It knew ThunderPunch..." Alex said, slightly frowning. " Yeah, anyways, me and Ven are going to go and hand in our forms at the desks."

"Don't think you're both going to leave without me!" she remarked in happily and jest while they looked around for the place to hand in their forms.

" Come on then!" Alex said playfully, as he tried to leave Abby behind. Alex started to walk towards the desks with Abby and Ven, until something caught his attention near the stands. He saw a little girl, who looked much shorter than himself. She was over a foot shorter than Alex, so she was pretty short. She seemed depressed, and looked like she was about to cry.

This is exactly why people her age shoudn't enroll in a competitive school like this...they get hurt easily... Alex wanted to seem 'cool' in front of Ven and Abby, so he decided to walk over to the girl, and see what was wrong, and act like a 'leader'. Alex didn't really have any problem with talking to people younger than him, so it wasn't that hard for him to associate with her. Alex pointed at the girl, basically signaling Abby and Ven to come with Alex to talk to her.

" Hey..." Alex said to the girl. He thought of something to say. " You look abit depressed, you okay...?" Alex said abit quietly, but loud enough for Abby and Ven to hear. " I guess you can hang out with us, if you're feeling abit lonely..."

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Serra was replaying the battle over in her mind, trying to see where she had gone wrong. She kept blaming herself for allowing Lira to get hurt so badly. Even when she practiced against either of her parents, Lira never got hurt this badly. She gave a small sniff as tears crept into her eyes when a voice distracted her. “Hey.” She looked up tearfully at the voice and took a moment to recognize the owner of the voice as the same person who battled against Elias. “You look a bit depressed. You okay?” He asked her.

She thought she saw pity in his eyes and wanted to pout at him, not needing his sympathy. She let out a long sigh as he offered her to join his little group before answering, “I guess I wouldn’t mind staying with your group for now. I’m just worried about my sweet, little Lira. She was hurt badly in battle.” She looked at the people that was around the guy and only saw two others who hung around with him. She gave a slight bow and said, “I am Serra Layo. It is my pleasure to meet you. What are your names?” Inwardly, she didn’t have much hope that she would be staying in school for long so she probably won’t be around long enough to make friends.

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Taylor Thompson

"Hey,” a voice said. Turning, Taylor spotted Ken and smiled. "Looks like Peter's got a tough battle."

“Yeah, I know. I think he’s the only one who got paired up with a senior,” Taylor answered, watching as Peter withdrew his Natu after a vicious battle. “But he did pretty good, anyways. HEY, PETER!” She waved her hand in the air, trying to catch his attention, and gave him a thumbs-up. Geist nodded in his direction as well, seeing as he couldn’t give a thumbs-up because, well, he had no arms.

“I’ve got no idea who the heck I’m supposed to fight.” Taylor added with a sigh, “Some girl named ‘A-line’ or something. I heard she was a really good battler…” She winked, “but if there’s any time for me and Geist to pull off a miracle, I guess now would be it.”

At that moment, a voice boomed through the loudspeaker. “Taylor Thompson, please report to sector #5.” It repeated. Taylor blinked in surprise; funny, her match wouldn’t be starting for a few more minutes.

“… Huh. Guess my opponent’s here early,” she said. Taking off in a run, she shouted to Ken, “I’ll see you later!” She stopped and spun around, adding with a cheer, “Knock ‘em through the ceiling, Ken!” And with that said, she scurried to the fifth battlefield.

As the battle was starting early, the fifth battlefield had yet to be cleaned. Pools of water sat next to charred spots of ground still burning from the impact. A few leaves had been swept onto the field, along with what looked like a puddle of nasty acid. Geist usually stayed away from the ground, so the mess shouldn’t affect him. Still, Taylor had to wonder whether the debris would be helpful or harmful to them in the long run.

Her opponent Aline was already standing on the other side of the battlefield, posed and ready to fight. She had an expression of disdain on her face, probably from having to fight a pathetic freshman. Her Pokémon, a Roselia, stood at her side, its rose-like hands on its hips. At the sight of Taylor, both Aline and her Roselia grew a wide smirk.

“You ready?” Taylor asked, trying to keep a peppy exterior.

The senior sighed and rolled her eyes. “Yeah, whatever. Let’s just get this over with.” Her Roselia hopped onto the battlefield, standing proud against its tiny foe. Slowly, Geist floated over to the fight and nodded politely to his opponent like he always did.

“Aw, how cute,” Aline chuckled, eyeing the Shuppet menacingly, “I haven’t seen anyone use that kind of trash in a while.”

Taylor grinned, though it was obvious that she was steaming with anger. “You got a problem with Ghost-types?!” she snapped.

Her opponent sighed. “I could care less about Ghosts. I mean, it’s not like they’re any good at taking hits.” She yawned and stretched, then added to her Roselia, “Alright, let’s get going. Roselia, Magical Leaf.”

The Roselia spun around in a circle, it’s rose-like hands swaying elegantly in the wind. With a forceful slash, it cut the air, sending a volley of sharp, shimmering leaves in Geist’s direction. Instead of moving out of the way of the attack, Geist stood perfectly still, completely indifferent to the leaves heading its way. Taylor beamed with pride. Yeah, like a bunch of shiny leaves could do anything to Geist. He could just phase-

Her thoughts were cut off as she saw the sparkling leaves tear through Geist like a knife through an old rag. Both her eyes and Geist’s eyes widened with shock. But… but the attack should have gone right through! Geist slowly melted to the floor, his eyes still wide.

Aline smiled and let out a sadistic laugh. “You thought you could phase through that attack, didn’t you?” she taunted, “Well, since you obviously have no idea what just happened, I’ll tell you. Magical Leaf is a special attack, freshies. And the best part? It’s unavoidable.” With a cocky chuckle, she added, “Roselia, why don’t you throw a Sludge Bomb their way?”

The Roselia’s roses began to glow with an eerie purple, and the Pokémon dramatically pointed its hands at Geist. It fired, sending two giant blobs of poison straight at Geist’s head.

“Dodge it, dodge it, dodge it!” Taylor cried. Geist shook itself out of its daze and disappeared into the ground just as the attack collided into the area where it once stood.

Aline rolled her eyes and smiled. “Yeah, I totally didn’t see that coming. Roselia, find it with Magical Leaf, and send another Sludge Bomb rolling its way.”

“Find it with Magical Leaf?” Taylor repeated as the Roselia spun around and launch another volley of sparkling leaves. The leaves began to point toward the ground, then suddenly dived to the floor, falling into the ground in a neat row. Smiling, the Roselia prepared another Sludge Bomb and fired at the leaves, causing a startled Geist to pop out of the ground.

“And… Toxic.” Aline commanded. The Roselia propelled itself into the air, poised to strike. Just one hit and it would all be over soon…

“Dodge it with Shadow Sneak!” Taylor shouted. Geist suddenly floated back, falling into the shadows of the battlefield and barely avoiding the Roselia’s attack.

Aline smirked. “You think you can hide from me? Roselia, Magical Leaf!” Roselia spun and launched another volley of Magical Leaves. The leaves slowly turned toward Roselia, stopped, and fired, knocking Roselia across the battlefield.

“What?!” Aline cried, her gaze turning to Taylor, who had regrown her usual smirk. “You… you little brat!”

“Why, thank you,” Taylor said with a mock bow, “Now, Geist, why don’t we turn things around with a Will-O-Wisp?” Geist appeared above the Roselia, grinning evilly as several ominous balls of fire began to rotate around it. With amazing agility, the Roselia somersaulted to its feet. However, the force from Magical Leaf had yet to wear off, and the Roselia was grazed by one of the fireballs.

“I’ve had enough of this!” Aline shouted, “Roselia, Petal Dance!”

The Roselia cringed from its burn as it stood up. Slowly, it began to spin. At first, it was a calm speed, but the spin gradually picked up speed, going quicker, faster, stronger with each rotation. The debris from the battlefield was swept up by the Petal Dance’s winds, and several cherry blossom petals appeared from the Roselia’s sides. With enough speed gained to knock out a Hippowdon, the Roselia charged at Geist.

“Alright, Geist,” Taylor said coolly, “Let’s ride it out with a Will-O-Wisp.”

The tornado of petals, ash, and water came toward Geist like a typhoon. Silently, Geist formed another set of blue fireballs by its sides, keeping them close to his body. As soon as the winds reached him, it sent Geist flying around in circles, riding out the tornado. The debris of the petals and ash tried to hit him, but the Will-O-Wisp burned them away before they could do any real damage. Finally, the tornado launched Geist toward a wall, which, like any good ghost, the Shuppet phased through, reappearing from the wall in just as much health as before. The Roselia, meanwhile, was limping and falling all over the place, confused by its turbulent spin.

“And now… “ Taylor commanded, “Shadow Sneak!” Glowing with ghostly energy, Geist charged at the Roselia full blank.

“Magical Leaf!” Aline shouted in return. The Roselia wobbled but still managed to keep itself balanced as it fired another volley of leaves.

A direct hit! Geist launched himself at the Roselia, sending the Grass type flailing into a wall. But before he had time to react, the Magical Leaves turned, slicing into Geist’s back. The ghost-type fell to the ground, kicking up dust as it did. Neither Pokémon appeared ready to stand up anytime soon.

“A draw.” Taylor stated, staring at the battlefield with wide eyes. Aline’s eyes looked ready to leap out of their sockets as she returned her Roselia to her Poke Ball. Walking over to Geist, Taylor picked the ghost up and gave it her thanks, returning it to its Poke Ball as well.

“That was a tight match,” Taylor said, walking over to Aline. She held out her hand, “Nice job. You’re Roselia’s really strong.”

Aline stared at her hand for a moment, muttered a rather loud, “Humph!” and stomped away. Taylor, hand still outstretched watched her leave with a smile.

“It’s only been one day, and I’ve already got an enemy,” Taylor chuckled, “I think I’m gonna like this school.”

She walked off the battlefield with her head held high, wondering what it would feel like if she actually won a battle one day.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Alex looked at Serra, as she bowed, and introduced herself. She has good manners... Thought Alex. "I am Serra Layo. It is my pleasure to meet you. What are your names?” She said. Alex raised his posture and looked down on her form the corners of his eye, looking rather intimidating.

" My name is Alex." He said. " Sorry, I should have introduced myself first." He said in a monotone voice. He looked to his side towards Ven and Abby, signaling them to introduce themselves.

" Well, I'm going to go and hand in my forms." He said. Alex started to walk towards to the deks, and noticed somethign rather unusual. He saw that some of the students that were on the S.S.Tidal were wearing brand new uniforms. They were wearing Red, Blue, and Yellow button-collar uniforms. " They must be handing them out now.." Alex walked to the desk, where the line was now diminished. He handed one of the teachers his form.

" I see..." The lady behind the desk said. " Very well..." She brought out a large rectangular box from underneath the desk. She opened it, and examined Alex. " Hmmm...I think this will fit..." Alex just stared confusingly, and was getting kind of nervous now, as he had no idea what the lady was doing. " Here." She took a Red uniform out of the box, like the other students were wearing, and handed it to him. " Wear it at all times during school." She said. She then handed Alex a slip of paper. Alex read it. Red Flareon- Dorm #3...Alex thought. Alex examined the uniform. He took off his jacket, and shoved it into his yellow backpack. He then put on his uniform.

" Not bad..." He said. " I think this means I'm in the Red House..." He looked around, waiting for Ven, Abby, and possibly Serra.

Last edited:

SPBro

Insert Title Here.
Abby came along right before they were about to go, saying stuff like "Don't think you're both going to leave without me"
Ven was just thinking about food, being very hungry.
They continued along, then Alex spotted a little girl. At first he didn't do anything, but then he pointed to her and started walking, trying to get Abby and Ven to go.

"Oh common, now we got to deal with a little girl? I'm so hungry and baww. Oh well, might as well get this over with." Ven thought as he walked behind Alex.

“You look a bit depressed. You okay?” He asked her.

“I guess I wouldn’t mind staying with your group for now. I’m just worried about my sweet, little Lira. She was hurt badly in battle.” she responded with
"It couldn't have gotten that hurt, could it?" Ven thought

She gave a slight bow and said, “I am Serra Layo. It is my pleasure to meet you. What are your names?”

Alex gave his introductions, then walked away to hand in his forms. It was Ven turn to say hi.

Ven walked up too the little girl, and got down on a knee at her level of highet, Commenting "It's ok litt- I mean Serra right? Anyways, I'm sure it's going to be fine, and if it's not we can always get it checked out. After lunch of course." Ven laughed a bit, then followed with "I havn't giving my name right? Anyways, I'm Ventori, but just call me Ven."
"Oh, and on my shoulder here is my buddy Zero" Ven said, Pointing back at the Minum holding on to Vens shoulders with his arms, while resting his head on Ven shoulders aswell.

"He's not to fond of his pokeball, more so cause I never put him in it." Ven wispered to to girl.

He then stood back up on his feet "Well, I better go turn in my papers too. And me and Alex where going to get lunch later, you should join in, same with Abby. Anyways, I'm off" Ven said, and then walked away in the direction Alex was heading towards.

Ven waited in the small line. Once he got up too the teacher, she asked for his paper. He pulled it out, handed it to her, and she reviewed it.
"I see, I see" she commented, then bent down and grabbed something, pulling out a yellow jacket, which was the school uniform. "Wear it at all times during school." She said to Ven, then handing him a peice of paper which had his dorm room number."Use this to find the dorm you will be in she said"
"Alright alright" He said, taking the paper and shoving it in his pocket, not really caring yet what it had to say as he wanted to get something to eat, and then he walked away.

"... This jacket. It's so ugly" Ven said to himself "I'm going to have to fix that."
Ven took off his backpack which he still had on, and searched around for some of the things he put in before he left. He pulled out some scissors, and was holding the jacket.
"First things first, the collor." Ven said, as he took the white collor, and started cutting it off very smoothly, untill it was all off and it looked like a normal teeshirt, with long sleeves.
"Next, these sleeves are coming off" He told himself, as he took one of the long sleeves, cut it off, making it short sleeved, then did so with the other side. He then unzipped the shirt, and put it over his longsleeve gray shirt.

"Perfect, now it looks like a normal teeshirt, only open." He told himself. He took his long sleeves which were more or less pushed up, and pulled them down so it fit right, and wasn't so twisted due to putting the shirt on.

"Now where did Alex run off too" He asked himself, looking around for him. Once he spotted him, he ran up to him, and notice he was wearing a Red shirt.
"So you got Red?" He commented, as he walked up to Alex. "I got yellow myself, but I had to make a few adjustments. I wasn't feeling the long sleeves and the collor, and I also had to unzip it." Ven told him, showing him all the features he made.

Last edited:
"Well I come from Slateport, we are high-middle class, sure we like to be the highest but we're happy and I do think sure you drew but think of it in this way, you didn't lose, you just lost an opportunity to win but I don't think that makes it any better" Eli just shrugged at Abby's comment, if it wasn't a win, it was a Loss. That was Eli's philosiphy. Abby continued, "Well I have to disagree with you in saying slackers, sure they aren't that smart book-wise but they have street smarts and my brother was one of them, he was very popular here and now he helps out with the making of Pokemon Products that you and I use everyday, it is just how you use it that counts and my brother, he is really smart, I am just the medium of both my brother in that way but I'm prettier" She gave a wink and a smile to Eli, which caused the Patrician to go slightly red faced.

"It is really getting warm" Abby said out loud as she took off her green jacket, revealing her light blue top and her black shirt. The flirtatiousness was obvious, and Eli just laughed a bit, falling right into her charms head first.
"Oh wow." Eli commented under his breath in a shocked, yet quiet tone. Just then another girl approached Abby.
"Hey Abby, here are the forms back, good luck and I'll see you tomorrow yeah?" Obviously this was the Girl who had given Abby her exam. Yet Eli was too busy paying attention to Abigail to notice the other trainer.
"Well I better return these forms and such, hey I'll see you around and nice to meet you" Abby said cheerdully as she got up, looking at Eli for a moment as she walked off.

Woah. Eli thought to himself, slumping down in the seat. While he had hit Puberty a while back, he really hadn't had met a Girl flirty like that one. After all, he had a habit for turning off those of the opposite gender with his Loud and Proud nature. The thought crossed his mind of possibly having an chance with her, Eli smiled at the idea.

Yet, the Uncharacteristic train of thought for the Patrician was quickly snapped as he noticed a few Trainers walking around in uniforms.
"About time the started handing them out!" Eli smirked with glee, he was ready to see what Class Rank he was. It was Blue or Bust for Elias. Running over to the desk, he stood in one of the two lines there, both Diminshing as more students got their attire.

"I'm Elias Kronenberg, I think my tester dropped my form off here earlier." Eli told the teacher running the second line. She gave a conused look to the Rich Boy for a second, but then quickly realized that he was in fact saying something correct.
"Yes!" She answered, "Seth dropped your form off here a while ago. Now let's see..." She began to measure him with her fingers, estimatimating the right size. after this little number, the teacher dove into a box, and came out with...

A Glorious Blue Jacket and Shirt.

Eli's face lightened with Elation.
"Here is your Uniform, wear it during all school Hours." She kindly instructed, whilist handing the clothes to Eli, along with a Sheet of Paper showing where his dorm was, "Your dorm is Vaporeon Y-42." Eli walked out of the Line, tense with emotion and excitment,
"YES!" He yelled, "I AM THE GREATEST. EVEN IN DEFEAT I SHINE THROUGH." A few students in line gave him odd looks, yet Eli wasn't phased, he was too jovial.

Spying Alex in the distance, Eli yelled out to his rival,
"HEY! Alex!" The Patrician held up clearly his Vaporeon Blue Attire, and gave the same smug smile to Alex that Alex had given to him after the results of the Exam.

Not even bothering to wait and see the Red-Ranked trainer's reaction, Eli just walked off with a whistle in his breath, and bounce in his step. His next stop, The Vaporeon Dorms...

AZX612

On my own here we go
Wandering around, Adrian eventually found the room where he had given his name to those teachers, and one of them called him over, and handed him some forms. "Now, hand the forms in to the teachers over there, and you'll recieve your uniform and your dorm number. Okay? Good." The teacher then ran off to tell the other students what to do. "O . . . kay?" Adrian said, rather confused. He found the teachers he was supposed to hand the forms into. Adrian walked over awkwardly and handed in his forms without a word. "Mmm hmm, mmm hmm, yes, Adrian Glade, Jolteon Yellow, Dorm #1." She said as she handed Adrian a box. "AWW, COOL!!!" Adrian exclaimed as he took out a Yellow Jacket with a thick yellow coller and Jolteon Emblem. He put it on immediatly and went to his dorm. It was very empty. It had a 3 level bed, a closet, and a desk, a window, and the walls were a vibrant shade of yellow. "Hmm, a little bright, but I can deal with it." Adrian said as he placed his Laptop on the desk, plugged in the charger, and inserted the Flash Drive. "This place needs to be decorated. Maybe theres something in the closet?" he said, walking over to the closet. When he opened the door, he found a box of supplies. "Wonderful. I'll start right away." He grabbed a pencil, and sketched a Jolteon Symbol on the wall, and added detail. "There perfect, it really shows the shcool spirit!" He couldnt think of anything else to do, so he changed into his Black Underarmor and put his Jolteon Jacket over it. "Perfect, now for a little 1 person party!" He brought "Blame It On The Pop" up on his Laptop, and started dancing. It was hard for him not to dance when he was listening to remixed music.

treespyro

Vintage much?
When Abby reached both Alex and Ven they both talked about their battles with Abby telling about her. "Completely out experienced simple" she said without any upset tone in her voice. They spotted a little girl who was sitting alone, Abby never really liked younger people, they always kind of put her off in a way of her personality. "Hey..." Alex said to the girl. "You look a bit depressed, you okay...?" Alex said abit quietly, but loud enough for Abby and Ven to hear. "I guess you can hang out with us, if you're feeling abit lonely..." with Abby's eyes widening.

The girl started to talk, “I guess I wouldn’t mind staying with your group for now. I’m just worried about my sweet, little Lira. She was hurt badly in battle.” Followed up by a little introduction about herself, “I am Serra Layo. It is my pleasure to meet you. What are your names?” she bowed a little which made Abby's eyes widen even more, she was really uncomfortable around this little girl. As Alex introduced himself and got given an uniform which was red, "Not bad..." He said. "I think this means I'm in the Red House..." while Abby smirked giving the look of well duh.

Next up was Ven, who went down the girl's height and introduced himself until he got his uniform which was yellow. Abby saw Ven kind of ruin his uniform in her eyes seeing that it was decent enough until he cut it up and changed into something else. Abby started to talk to the girl, "I'm Abby" she nervously introduced himself and the mood was very awkward. "Oh I should get my uniform" she said hastily as she handed in her forms and got given a red jacket. "Hey red, not bad though I would rather blue to complent my eyes" she said jokingly as she threw on the jacket after taking off the green jacket of her's around her waist. "Looks pretty good" she thought checking herself out though without the use of a mirror.

She could hear yelling, the voice was familiar, it was Eli "YES!" He yelled, "I AM THE GREATEST. EVEN IN DEFEAT I SHINE THROUGH." as Abby cracked a smile. "Ahhh that's cool" she thought as she smiled towards Alex. "Hey I'll be back in a second, then we'll go off towards the red dorms" she nicely remarked as she ran. Abby ran towards Eli, "Well blue, nice job" she said to him while she was wearing red "Do you think we can trade, I'm just saying blue would look better on me" she jokingly replied "So, good job and good luck though" she added as she made the jacket seem in the background rather than her light blue top.

"Anyway, I'll see you later, when ever you want to pitch me a line, go ahead" Abby explained as she waved and ran back to Alex. "So Alex should we go?" she asked him and then looked at Ven, "We need to find a good way to make sure we are still as a group together, so phones so when can meet up anytime we can" she asked them both and realising she forgotten about the girl, Serra. Abby was never comfortable of people who were younger than her by three years below.

"Well blue, nice job" A familiar Female voice told Eli as he spun around, it was Abby. "Do you think we can trade, I'm just saying blue would look better on me" She jokingly Continued "Good job and good luck though" Her new Red Jacket made a Stark contrast to her Teal Top. Eli didn't even respond, he just laughed and smiled. "Anyway, I'll see you later, when ever you want to pitch me a line, go ahead" Abby explained as she waved to the Patrician and Ran back to Alex. Eli happily waved and yelled back, "Thanks for the Flattery! See you later too!"

This whole little conversation just Balooned Eli's pride, He made it into the Top Rank, he had this Beautiful Girl as a Friend, who could deny that he was the Best of the Best now? Though he cursed to himself that he didn't catch Abby's number. Checking the Map, Eli looked in awe as he began to approach Lavish Blue Dorms. Even from the outside, they looked like a luxury hotel, in front was a fountain, and off to the side of the building was a small Pool and Hot Tub area, one for each Gender. Now this was how he expected to be treated, fine luxury all around him, and quality area for leisure.

Upon entering the Dorms, Eli saw that the inside was just as exquisite as the outside. The lobby seemed to mirror that of a luxury resort, only smaller, and with a Pokemon Healing Machine, PC, and Map of the Island hugged to the wall. First order of buisness was to heal Gloriosus, putting the Ball into the machine, there was an bright aura of light around the Capturing Device which eventually faded. Telling the Rich Teenager that his Pokemon was fighting fit. Eli decicded he would simply release Gloriosus once he got to the room, and explore the rest of the surrounding area later.

Speaking of his room, Eli still had to find his dorm within this building. Looking at the signs posted before each Hallway, Eli eventually came across Y-Wing, and finally Y-42. The door was supposed to be left open for him, with a Key inside. However, the door to his room was locked, and Eli heard a faint voice talking inside the room. He had...a Roomate?! The Patrician Knocked the Door and held his breath.
Please let it be someone respectable, Please let it be someone respectable! He chanted in his mind, the Door creaked open, and a familiar Retro Style Jacket greeted him. "Seth?!" Eli turned his head in shock at seeing the former foe at the door.
"Eeeeey! If it ain't Eli, I seriously had no idea yous' of all people would be Roomin' with me! Come on in!" The Upperclassman laughed, Eli walked into what would now be his home, still confused over his Roomate's coincedental identity...

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Serra listened as the group introduced themselves. She did seethe inwardly when the guy who called himself Ven almost called her little. The girl in their group was definitely older than she was, seemed nervous around her although she didn’t know why she would be nervous. She called herself Abby and left quickly once she spotted uniforms being handed out. Serra became slightly depressed again and resigned herself and walked towards the desk and asked, “Excuse me, did Eric turn in my papers?”

The teacher looked up and said, “What’s your name and we can easily find out.”

“It’s Serra Layo.”

The teacher looked around in the folders before he pulled out her papers and said, “Yes, your papers were turned in. Here is your uniform and you will be staying in dorm S-20.” He grabbed a blue one and tossed it to her which she caught out of shock. She walked a little ways before stopping and staring at the blue jacket. On one side, she felt like she didn’t deserve this and that it was rigged. On the other hand, she should be jumping for joy. She slipped the jacket on and made a note to buy something to wear along with the jacket. She was about to leave to go to her dorm but she remembered that her vulpix needed some medical help.

She walked back to the teacher and asked for directions to the pokemon center. The teacher replied that there wasn’t a pokemon center on the island, but there was a healing machine for pokemon in the lobby close to where they had entered in. The teacher also said that there was a clinic nearby for more serious injuries. She thanked him before hurrying off to get her vulpix healed. She was thankful that the machine wasn’t being used and put her pokeball containing her vulpix in it and turned the machine on. It took about five minutes, but it soon beeped and turned off. She returned it to her backpack and looked at the campus map before going to find her room.

When she reached the hallway, she was surprised that the whole hallway was colored blue and was simple luxurious in every detail. She started to feel a bit self-conscious as she walked down the shining hallway before finding her room. The door was open and she walked in and found only one key which meant that for the time being, she would be by herself. She looked around the room and saw a video phone sitting next to the window. There was a computer that was in a blue case with a vaporeon on it along with a blue monitor, matching keyboard and mouse. Everything seemed to be dressed in blue.

She closed the door and locked it before releasing Lira who looked healthy. Lira looked around the room and let out a disgruntled bark before looking up at Serra with sad eyes. Serra shook her head and said, “I know how you feel. All this blue around us would cause any fire pokemon to become depressed. We will just have to deal with it. It’s not like I can change my house just because I want to.”

Her vulpix gave a whine before jumping onto the bunk bed and curling up to take a nap. While she napped, Serra carefully unpacked her stuff, setting her things around the room and putting her clothes in the closet. When she was finished unpacking, it was close to 3:00 p.m. She decided to relax a bit and pulled out a brush and began brushing Lira who let out a dreamy purr.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Abby ran off to talk to Eli, who was standing not to far. " Hey, I'll be back in a second." She said as she ran off.

Eli...Alex thought. What has to be so important that she has to talk to him...? Alex thought some more, while at the same time waiting for Abby to get back. Don't tell me she's developing a liking to him...

Abby came running back. " So should we go now?" Alex just nodded, not saying anything. "We need to find a good way to make sure we are still as a group together, so phone, so when can meet up anytime we can." Alex dozed off for a second, but then quickly went back to reality hoping Abby didn't notice.

" You know..." Alex started to speak. " We get a different type of Pokedex, that have a Dex Sync feature." Alex then explained it to her and Ven, just in case they didn't know. " In other words, we can talk through the speaker of the Pokedex, instead of using phones, and phone numbers." He said. " Anyways, let's go." He said. He started to walk, back through the way they came from, into the lobby, with Abby following him.

~ Red Dorms~

It was still raining, but not as stormy as it had been about a couple of hours ago. Alex and Abby headed to their dorms, through a small creepy forest, located near the Red dorms. The trees were creepy in this area, especially at night. " I think we are almost there." Said Alex. They continued wlaking, until they made it to an open feild, located near the west side of the Island. He saw many medium sized dorms littered around. The Girls Red dorm was located not too far from the Boys Red dorm. Alex looked around.

" Great.." He said. " The Blue Dorms aren't too far from here." Alex looked to his right, and a little distance away, he could see Blue-roofed dorms, which obviously meant that they were the Blues. The only thing that bothered him about this was Eli. " Well, I'm going to go settle in. I guess I'll catch you later." Alex didn't wait a response, as was eager to settle in to his dorm. Not to mention he had something on his mind. He left, walking up a small set of stairs to his Dorm room. He opened it, as it was already opened, and walked in.

SPBro

Insert Title Here.
Abby ran off to talk to Eli, who was standing not to far. " Hey, I'll be back in a second." She said as she ran off.

"Looks like our ally has the hots for him.. Or maybe Vice versa? That would be a kicker." Ven thought, then he looked over at Alex, who was deep in thought. And before he knew it, Abby came back and the two left for there dorms.

"Well alright, I guess I'll just go to my dorm. Alone. And get some food. Alone." Ven said to them, but more to himself, as they walked away.

Ven pulled out the paper in his pocket, which read Jolteon Yellow, Dorm #7. He left to go find it, and when he did, he found the Yellow dorms to be quite, bad. Compared to others, atlest. He opened the door, and soon his face was hit with a cool breeze of wind. He found the room to be compleatly wooden, wooden walls, and wooden floors. He found a bunk bed, a desk, and a few other nice little stuff. Minum hopped off his shoulder and ran over too the bed, climbed too the top of the double bed, and layed down on it, and Ven took off his backpack, laying it down on the ground, then climbed too the top of the bunk bed and laid down.

"I don't think anyone else is staying here" Ven told Zero. "Everyone else ran off, I don't know when I'll see em again either, I mean they're both in diffrent dorms.."

"Min Minum" Zero said
"Oh yeah, we we're all supost to get food togther. Well I guess we will have to change plans. Lets just rest for now" Ven told Zero, as they laid there looking at the roof of there new room

BlueMage

OOC: This post is going to be really rushed because I've been studying all night and just wanted to post at least something before I go to bed since I'll be in college most of the day tomorrow.

Klein waited a bit after his battle, giving Palme time to recover. Palme was disappointed that he lost simply because of a last minute Perish Song, but Klein assured him that he performed stupendously for his first battle. After a few minutes, it appeared as if most of the battles had ended, and students began receiving their school uniforms. Some were yellow, others red, and a few blue.

Klein approached one of the teachers, telling her his name and requesting his uniform. The teacher promptly pulled out a bright blue jacket from a box and handed it over, while also assigning Klein his dorm. Klein showed the jacket to Palme, who seemed to like it, then thanked the teacher and proceeded to his dorm, which he had been quite anxious to see, especially if his roommate was already there.

The Blue Dorms were quite luxorious and neatly decorated, making Klein feel right at home. He didn't spend much time to admire the outside though, he just wanted to get into his dorm. After some searching, and walking into the wrong one and getting screamed at, he finally found the correct dorm. It appeared to be empty for the moment, but it looked just as the brochure indicated.

"Wonder who we'll be rooming with, huh? Oh well, I guess we can take some time off to rest now." With that notion, Palme quickly jumped into one of the beds, relaxing for a bit.

Last edited:

Zalck

Back Again...
Right after Taylor's name was called, Ken realized that it was close to his time, too. He started heading to, Sector 6, where he would face... Jackson he thought. He hurried to the battle field, where the older guy in yellow clothes stood, impatient. "Let's go, first year. Your late."

"I know, I know. I'm sorry." Kenneth responded. "Now, we're battling, right?"

"Well, duh. We are on a battle field." Jackson responded he through out a pokeball. "Let's go! Starly!" Jackson yelled, as the red energy formed as a Starly. It flew up, did a loop, then landed on the ground. Ken looked at it, determined.

"Alright, Drana! Battle Ready!" He through his pokemon, which landed on the battle field, her head held high.

"Your going to start." Jackson said, yawning. Ken began to shout.

"Let's go! Start with a Thunder Wave!" The electricity charged off the Dragon, and made contact with the Starly, immobilizing its wings.

"Dang it!" Jackson shouted. "Can you get in a wing attack, starly?" Jackson asked, which was promptly answered with a weak flap of the wings, which caused nothing.

"Let's go! Surf over it!" Ken shouted. Drana began to shoot forward, water catching under her belly, from no-where. It hit the bird dead-on, though it shook the paralysis out of the wings.

"Good deal! Give it a good gust!" Jackson commanded. The little bird flapped its newly found wings rapidly, causing the wind to catch the dragon, pushing it back. "Let's get in that wing attack now!" Jackson commanded, which Starly did eagerly. It flew up and its wings began to glow. It came down hard, straight at Drana. Ken wasn't sure what to do. But Drana did. A stone appeared at her mouth, and began to glow a weak purple. When the Starly hit, the energy was released causing both the startly and dratini to go back, though the Starly flew farther because it was smaller, and in the air. Ken looked in dis-belief.

"That's great, Drana!" He yelled to her. "Finish it off with a surf." He said, confident. But the little bird had a secret of its own.

"Brave Bird, Starly! Jackson commanded, also confident. The bird flew back up, and began its dive, closing its eyes and heading for Drana again. Ken had an idea.

"Drana, can you do another Draco Meteor?" Ken asked, as the Dratini attempted the attack again. The stone appeared, but before it could apply much Dragon Energy, the brave bird hit it. A small explosion ensured, sending Drana farther back this time. Her head hit the ground, and couldn't do much to get up. It had little energy as it' eyes stayed open, it trying to get back up.

On the other side of the field, the Starly was wobbling. Who would be knocked out first? As Drana's head hit the ground again, so did the Starly's. They both laid there, KOed. Ken looked to his Dratini, running to it. "Great job" He said, as it returned. The other trainer also returned his pokemon. "good job kid. Let me sign your papers and you can get along. I've got somewhere to be." He said impatiently. Ken did as he was told, and got his papers back, as he headed for Dorm and room assignments.