• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Return of Darkness(RP)(PG-13)

BugPokemonMaster316

Vincenzo "Vinnie" Bimbi
Route 1

Kat walked over to Vinnie. "Vin, what happens if the Pokeball catches?" Vinnie turned to her and replied. "We just better hope it doesn't." Thankfully, the Pokeball popped open, and the Pidgey angrily flew away. "You can't do that Holly," Vinnie said to the girl. "The laws state you can't catch Pokémon near towns and cities because they are protecting them in this terrible time. You're only allowed to catch them in remote places, like Viridian Forest or Mount Moon." Holly's eyes widened and a worried look cam across her face. The group walked in silence for another short period of time, around twenty minutes. "H-hey guys, I think that's Viridian City up ahead," Vinnie said, pointing his finger at several buildings visible in the distance. The group walked on, and soon arrived in the city of Viridian.

Viridian City

Vinnie entered the small city, and buildings decorated the landscape. The small houses were scattered about, and appeared to be made of wood. Larger buildings were also there, but much scarce and made of more valuable materials. The red-roofed Pokémon Center sat roughly two hundred yards from where the group stood, with the Pokémon Mart right next to it. To the right of them, several small ponds were seen, and Poliwag basked in the sun. Spearow and Pidgey perched on the roofs of buildings, and Pokémon such as Mankey could be seen around the edge of the area. It appeared that they were the first group to arrive, as behind Vinnie the voice of the red haired boy could be heard. "Well, here's Viridian City, losers. As you're leader, I say we all head to the gym that's in this town!" He shouted, his voice filled with confidence. "But Greg," One smaller girl began to say. "I don't wanna hear it! What I say goes!" Greg angrily bellowed. Greg's group walked off in the direction of the gym. What a jerk. Suddenly, Vinnie remembered something. "Hey g-guys, maybe we should look for S-Shade." He suggested. Well maybe he'll look for us. I just hope he isn't rude. Turning around, Vinnie saw a figure walking towards him, the sun shining in his eye preventing him from getting a good look. Vinnie's heart began to race, as he wondered who this strange person was.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
"Shade"

Viridian City

Shade had finally made his way through Viridian Forest and had entered Viridian City. He looked around at all the small houses and thought to himself It sure is peaceful around here. On his shoulder was a little Eevee named Nightfall, Nightfall was resting peacefully on Shade's shoulder. Shade saw a group of people who and decided to walk up to them, the sun made it so they could only see his silhouette but he could clearly see them, he walked closer and closer while Nightfall started to wake up. "Eeveee" Nightfall yawned.
"Glad to see your awake Nightfall" Shade said happily "I think these may be the people we were told about"
Shade walked up to the group and said "Is this the resistance group? if so I am Shade, glad to make your acquaintance"

493pkmns

secret suicune
Holly Tempest
Viridian City

Holly watched quietly from the back of the group as a tall thin boy wearing a black shirt, sunglasses and blue track pants walked towards the group and greeted them.

"Is this the resistance group? If so, I am Shade, glad to make your acquaintance," says the boy. Oh-so hesitantly, since no one else seemed to be willing to respond, Holly stepped forward and held out her hand to the boy. She looked him over yet again, paying more attention this time. He had dark blue eyes, and hair the same color that actually seemed to almost be glowing. The girl had never seen anyone who liked quite like him, and he was almost exactly her height, with him less than an inch shorter than her. The two of them were the tallest of the group, and they were likely about the same age. On his shoulder was an Eevee, and around his neck was a pendant in the shape of his companion. He didn't seem to be inclined to make eye contact, and neither was Holly, though he looked up and she looked down.

"We were looking for you. I'm Holly." She say shyly, biting her lip and stepping back. After she'd shaken Shade's hand, she felt a shiver run through her arm, as though his presence made her cold. She sincerely hoped that somebody else would take over for her, since she no longer had any idea what to say to the slightly off-putting boy.

Last edited:

Sketchie

literally some guy
Kat Becker
Route 101 ---> Viridian City

Kat's eyes widened as Vinnie replied, "We just better hope it doesn't." She watched as the pokeball popped open, breathing a sigh of relief as the pidgey flew angrily away. "You can't do that Holly," Vinnie said, "The laws state you can't catch Pokémon near towns and cities because they are protecting them in this terrible time. You're only allowed to catch them in remote places, like Viridian Forest or Mount Moon." The group continued on, walking in silence until Vinnie pointed up ahead. "H-hey guys, I think that's Viridian City up ahead," he said.

Kat followed Vinnie into the small city. There small, wooden houses scattering the city, and larger buildings popping up scarcely. The Pokémon Center and Pokémon Mart were close to where the group were standing, as well as several small pools where Poliwag were basking. Spearow and Pidgey decorated the rooftops, as Mankey patrolled the skirts of the city.

"Guess we're the first ones here, sweets," Svenn said, walking up besides Kat.

Sadly, Svenn spoke too soon. "Well, here's Viridian City, losers," Greg shouted, "As you're leader, I say we all head to the gym that's in this town!"

"But Greg," One smaller girl began to say. "The-"

"I don't wanna hear it! What I say goes!" Greg cut her off angrily. Greg's group walked off in the direction of the gym. What a jerk.

"That son of a bit-"

Svenn! Kat cut him off, Please don't swear...

Svenn rolled his eyes, then glared in the direction of Greg. "Stupid red-headed moron...

"Hey g-guys, maybe we should look for S-Shade." Vinnie said, snapping Kat into reality. Suddenly, a dark figure started to approach. Kat hid behind Vinnie, afraid she already knew him.

When Kat got a glimpse of him, she noticed he had dark blue hair, and hair the same color, He had an eevee on his shoulder. "Is this the resistance group? If so, I am Shade, glad to make your acquaintance," he said. Kat breathed a sigh of relief. Oh good... I don't know him... maybe I should introduce myself?

Before Kat could say anything, Holly broke the silence. "We were looking for you. I'm Holly." She shook his hand, then stepped back.

"Hello, Shade. M-my name is Kat," she said, smiling, "I like your pokemon, it's so cute! What's it's-"

Kat was broken off by another voice. "Well, if it isn't wittle kitty-cat. I thought you had left Viridian for good!" A couple boys stood a few feet away from Kat's group. Kat closed her eyes. Oh no, not them!

BugPokemonMaster316

Vincenzo "Vinie" Bimbi
Viridian City

As the figure came closer, an Eevee became visible on his shoulder. "Is this the resistance group? Id so I'm Shade" The boy spoke, still coming forward. Sparky scuttled along the ground and over to Shade in order to investigate this new member of their party. The minute bug soon was content, and scurried back up Vinnie and rested on his hat. "I'm Vinnie" he said, extending a hand, "and this is Sparky. We're planning to take a short break here and then continue into the Viridian Forest." He turned towards the direction of the Pokemon Center, but not before hearing a remark from someone nearby.

"Well if it isn't wittle kitty-cat. I thought you left Viridian for good." The voice shot. It was directed towards Kat, and came from a group of boys several feet away. Vinnie seized up. The last thing he wanted was a confrontation, especially so early on in his quest. We gotta get out of here. We can't waste time battling our own people!

493pkmns

secret suicune
Holly Tempest
Viridian City

"Well, if it isn't wittle kitty-cat. I thought you had left Viridian for good!" Holly turned to face a small group of teenaged boys, all of whom looked like they'd be able to beat her to death with both hands tied behind their backs. She glanced over at Katrina, to whom they seemed to be addressing themselves. Kat closed her eyes, and Holly realized they must be acquaintances, though clearly they didn't like each other. She could see Vinnie's trepidation, and decided it was her turn to do something about the situation. In one of her rare moments of temerity, she stepped forward, put her hands on her hips and smirked. "Well! If it isn't a street gang. I thought you didn't exist here in Kanto! Either way, we're on important business, so get out of our way." I say, then smile fake-sweetly. I do my best bit,chy-girl walk, and march straight towards them, with complete confidence.