• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Riddle

Evasion is key, fun but keep it low and put it on
When evading one, not to the knee but to the foot
Take it to heart and head and be a dear
Get out of here before dessert

That's it. Can you figure it out?

Last edited:

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Gosh, this one is so complicated. Evasion and dessert lead me to believe that it is Glaceon, because Snow Cloak raises evasion, and dessert makes me think of ice cream, which is ice, like Glaceon. And Glaceon usually doesn't survive to the end of a match and dessert is usually last course, so I suppose that would make sense. I'm going with Glaceon.

Estellise

peachy
Vanillite?

Raptor737

Mage of Void
It's either a Pokemon with Snow Cloak or Sand Veil going from pup's remark to Z-nog.

I'm going to guess Mamoswine.

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
It's either a Pokemon with Snow Cloak or Sand Veil going from pup's remark to Z-nog.

Hey, I do NOT approve of that nickname! If you want it short, either Zorygon or Z. And do not misspell my username if you try to spell it right.

No, I am not touchy. Why do you ask?

Anyway, I'll guess that it is Garchomp. It is commonly used for Sand Veil and BrightPowder, and dessert, again, makes me think of ice cream, which is Ice, which Garchomp normally switches out of. You said evasion is key, and it is to Garchomp's Uber status.

Am I thinking too deep into this?

Gosh, this is harder than... uh... {(O)}____{(O)}'s.

Nope.

Hint 1: Not quite cotton.
Hint 2: It's not a Dragon, Ground or Electric type Pokemon.

Hints for answering.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Hard riddles are good hahaha. I much prefer them to ones that go:

Yellow brings out my eyes
And my luscious lips
And my feminine figure

I'm Jynx!

---

But yeah ummmmmmmmmmmmm Whimsicott? I'm guessing we were close with Glaceon, but you said 'not quite cotton' and said it's not a Dragon (Swablu, Altaria), Electric (Flaaffy and Mareep) or Ground type (?) so idk.

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Hmm, 100% cotton? Cottonee, maybe? Although the evasion line is killing me.