• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Riddle

Stereotypical Nerd

Swoobat? Woobat? Luvdisc? Alomomola? I just missed a few key points. Love, is what I searched for this post. Next post Ima go for Pokemon that cant close their eyes.

Stereotypical Nerd

I got it!!! YES Bronzong! Its blinking is flashing white so it cant close its eyes, its a robot so cant fall in love, pillar shaped,and can levitate This best be right D;

you should take it easy man, you know, one Pokemon at a time? keeps it fair for other players. ;]

but none of those.

not Bronzong either

Stereotypical Nerd

Sorry. Anyway How is that wrong? That was better than Giratina. D; Beldum? Ima do 1 at a time, but I will make sure its between every post. I must get this one!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
A pillar is me.
I'd close my eyes to hide myself from all the dark secrets, if I could.
Velocity gets me high and I feel free.
I'd share that feeling of love with you, if I could.

it's fancyyyyyyyy...

I don't have an answer which explains every line, but I have a few educated guesses which at least apply to 50% of the riddle.

One is caterpie, being a caterpillar who becomes butterfree, which is a flying type, thus gets high. Though I don't know what the rest of the riddle would mean then.

My other guess is ninjask. The latter half of the riddle sounds a lot like an agility baton passer to me, sharing the love of the joy of velocity, and the "high" part implies it's a flying type. The second line kind of reminds me of mind reader, the animation of which is an eye opening, and would reveal the "dark secrets" of the opponent's thoughts, but I don't know why it would want to do the opposite.

Sorry if this is too stabby, but I thought I'd try at this.

Danny, if you're going to guess numerous pokémon at least justify each of them somehow. Launching a thousand wild guesses is just a cheap way to boost the odds of coming to the answer with no effort.

Zapphire

I'm getting Golurk from this. Not only is it tall and very... Ahem... Blocky, it is also found, or at least it's pre-evo is found in DragonSpiral Tower, which would fit the pillar line. It's a possessed suit of armor, so it can't close it's eyes. It can use fly, which fits the third line. Lastly, it can't really feel love, so it can't share it? I don't know, last line is pretty iffy.... Anyway, my guess is Golurk.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
I was thinking the last line means it can't breed. Pillar got me thinking about ruins, and that lead to me thinking of the Ruins of Alph. Unown have eyes, I guess. And I guess the clue as a whole relates to one of the few movies I've watched, with the Unown and Entei, where Unown have all those secrets and try and share their ~love~ with Molly and her father and stuff.

So I'll guess Unown? idk.

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
Uxie?

1. Appears at Spear Pillar
2. Cannot close its eyes because its eyes, are, well, closed.
3. 'When Uxie flew, people gained the ability to solve problems.'.
4. Can't breed.

A pillar is me.
I'd close my eyes to hide myself from all the dark secrets, if I could.
Velocity gets me high and I feel free.
I'd share that feeling of love with you, if I could.

Hint 1: The Pokemon is weak to Dark type attacks.