• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Riddle

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Not Lugia, and I will not confirm or deny Mewtwo because there is no support.

Hint in three more guesses.

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
maybe Jynx, because it is the human Pokemon...

EmpoleonNerd

the Greninja Geek
Pokeshipper, you're supposed to give reasons.

Is it Zoroark? "The only one who's seen me in years made off with my children" might be referencing N having a Zorua or something... Not exactly sure, this is the best guess I have so far.

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
This doesn't match the children part, but grumpiness and bamboo flute possibly.
Shiftry?

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Not Jynx, Zoroark, or Shiftry. Reposting the riddle-

Hmm... wha? The riddle? That was today? Aw, man. I'm late. Alright, let's do it.

So, my name is- wait, what? What do you mean this is going to humans?!

Seriously, dude? I hate humans! Ugh, despicable little creatures.

They make you feel all special about yourself, and then suddenly, they go and abandon you for centuries, all alone!

What do you mean, I'm prejudiced? The only one who's seen me in years made off with my children!

Not like my remaining ones are much use... They're almost as old as me, and still immature as ever.

Don't even get me started on their music tastes. I hate rock. Give me a nice bamboo flute any day.

Wait, you're done? Fine, fine, whatever. Just leave me alone. Man, I already gave my guards lasers, what else do they need?

And the hint-

What, you again? What do you want?

A hint? Yeesh. These humans really are stupid, aren't they?

Fine, fine. Uh... how to put this so it doesn't sound cheesy...

You'll find me where my powers are strongest,

But I am unable to reach them.

Is that okay? Yes? Good. Get out. Gotta reseal that entrance... Meh, I'll do it tomorrow.

Guess away!

Last edited:
Regice

Don't even get me started on their music tastes. I hate rock. Give me a nice bamboo flute any day. Weak to Rock

Is that okay? Yes? Good. Get out. Gotta reseal that entrance... Meh, I'll do it tomorrow. Locked away in RSE

They make you feel all special about yourself, and then suddenly, they go and abandon you for centuries, all alone!hidden away for a long time by humans

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
Ehm, this makes me think of Raikou

It is in the abonded tower, the others are Suicune Entei and maybe Zoroark from the movie?
The one who has awakened it has also seen Suicune probably...
And cheesy and Despicable ((me)) are yellow too

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Not Regice or Raikou.

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
Then it might be the aawesome SWALOT

Because I am living in its stomach, and it is used by team Flare. Prejusticed because of Muk

Damn, I thought I had it that time.

Imma repost the riddle to this page.

Hmm... wha? The riddle? That was today? Aw, man. I'm late. Alright, let's do it.

Seriously, dude? I hate humans! Ugh, despicable little creatures.

They make you feel all special about yourself, and then suddenly, they go and abandon you for centuries, all alone!

What do you mean, I'm prejudiced? The only one who's seen me in years made off with my children!

Not like my remaining ones are much use... They're almost as old as me, and still immature as ever.

Don't even get me started on their music tastes. I hate rock. Give me a nice bamboo flute any day.

Wait, you're done? Fine, fine, whatever. Just leave me alone. Man, I already gave my guards lasers, what else do they need?
And the hint-

But I am unable to reach them.

Is that okay? Yes? Good. Get out. Gotta reseal that entrance... Meh, I'll do it tomorrow.

Guess away!

(Not mine FYI)

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Not Swalot. Cloneblazer, if you look up, I already reposted it. Many thanks, though!

Not on this page. (I view 25 at a time)

My next guess is Slowbro/Slowking

Hmm... wha? The riddle? That was today? Aw, man. I'm late. Alright, let's do it. Both have a low base speed stat

But I am unable to reach them.Both are psychic types that have powers. Also neither can reach their head/tail with their hands

This one is hard...

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
maybe Diggersby? Because it is a bunny which sometimes are abandoned by humans, it might be prejudiced due to the bunny pokemon Buneary, Close the hole might refer to its digging

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
Not making a guess here, just asking the other posters for ideas…clearly we're all struggling with this answer.
So…the only Pokemon that have things conceivably called lasers are Claydol, Genesect, Remoraid, Bronzong, Reuniclus, Rotom, Cryogonal, and possibly things with Hyper Beam (I know that actually adds a fair bit)
I could be off completely, but anyone seeing a connection with these?

Also whatever this is it must live in a cave or other enclosed area.

Not making a guess here, just asking the other posters for ideas…clearly we're all struggling with this answer.
So…the only Pokemon that have things conceivably called lasers are Claydol, Genesect, Remoraid, Bronzong, Reuniclus, Rotom, Cryogonal, and possibly things with Hyper Beam (I know that actually adds a fair bit)
I could be off completely, but anyone seeing a connection with these?

Also whatever this is it must live in a cave or other enclosed area.

Maybe Claydol? That thing is pretty old. Since you guessed it, if its right you can have it.

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
The answer is not Diggersby, Claydol, or Slowbro/Slowking. Good thinking though, Ib4.

I will say this- the laser line is referring to one of the Pokemon you guessed.

Last edited:

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Kyurem?

Seriously, dude? I hate humans! Ugh, despicable little creatures. - Said to have eaten humans

They make you feel all special about yourself, and then suddenly, they go and abandon you for centuries, all alone! - Left abandoned after splitting from the Original Dragon

Don't even get me started on their music tastes. I hate rock. Give me a nice bamboo flute any day. - Weak to Rock, strong against Grass

And the hint-

But I am unable to reach them. - Drops the DNA Splicers after defeating it in B2W2, but can't become Black/White Kyurem unless the Trainer also has Reshiram/Zekrom

Is that okay? Yes? Good. Get out. Gotta reseal that entrance... Meh, I'll do it tomorrow. - Entrance to its cave permanently sealed after defeating it

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
Ehm, is it Jirachi?

it is abandoned to a 100 years sleep after ebing used by humans, prejudiced due to share typing with Metagross, and it will do it tomorrow due to sleep

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Not Kyurem or Jirachi. Good guess though- one of the riddle lines is guessed correctly.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Ninetales? They can live for a millenium, and there was one in the anime which was abandoned. Weak to Rock, strong against Grass. The humans could be a reference to the human who pulled Ninetales' tail in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.