• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Rising Shadows

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter

Okay, it's been five years since I wrote this story and epicly failed at it in the fan-fiction forum. I decided this week to remake this old story in comic form. I'm not particularly great at drawing or anything, but hey- I don't burn my eyes out from my own work anymore. xD

Here's the cover. Expect the first page in the next week most likely.

coverpage_by_nekoyugito-d64q88i.png

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
Another page done. I've already got one more after this- but don't expect updates to come out this quickly in the future. More than one update in a week will be rare- especially colored ones.

002_by_nekoyugito-d64uann.png

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Liking what I'm seeing so far in the comic. The art style is great and the story's pretty interesting. Been a really, really long time since the last time a good comic appeared here.
- Nate the;448;

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
Thank you both for your feedback! I'm glad that people like this. ^_^ It's fun to make these pages, even if they do take a while. (I may end up resorting to greyscale later down the road when school starts- I don't know yet). Anyway, new pages will go up on Fridays. I've got three pages in the buffer at this time... trying to get more. xD

Anyway, here's some random doodles related to the comic in the meantime- these were drawn for fan milestones and smackjeeves. xD

Doodle #1
Doodle #2

Yes, I will allow cameos- just to fill in some crowds in later scenes. No important roles will be served by these characters. ^_^

Well, see you guys later. Thanks again for the comments! I really appreciate getting some feedback. ^_^

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
It's Friday! You know what that means- new page!

On another note, I'll be leaving town next week and will be gone for a month. Unfortunately, I have yet to complete all of the pages necessary for those four updates. It may be that there will be no pages for two or three weeks if I cannot get them done before I leave. No worries though- I'll make it up to everyone if I can't. ^_^'

f7c5d478bqa1p.png

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
It's Friday- you know what that means! And thanks for the feedback- hopefully the story will start to move a bit more soon-ish. First few pages are a bit slow. xD

003_by_nekoyugito-d65fbmz.png

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
@nathandg0924: Thank you! And a note, most updates will be posted on Fridays whenever I'm on a once a week schedule. (Random, otherwise).

Here's the next page- I'm aware there is a typo, but I cannot fix it until I return from my trip.

411a7488e36b19a22f11086e0bed675d-d66f62p.png

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
Early page this week since I'm not sure I'll have internet tomorrow or Friday.

Also, a friendly reminder that feedback is greatly appreciated. ^_^' It's no fun feeling like I'm talking to a brick wall. If things start to seem that way- which they so often do for me here on serebii (no offense), then I'll stop posting here entirely.

a9aedfac974b7ee371f3ed84e20cd68b-d6701vx.png

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Wow, what's gonna be happening in the next series? This is getting good. Admittedly true what you're saying, too bad a lot of people here nowadays aren't getting interested at this. Before, the comics thread was really active but now... sadly it isn't so yeah, this is a good change.
- Nate the ;448;

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
It's not just the comics that seem so desolate- the non-Pokemon fiction area is another dead zone. I got barely two or three responses over the course of nearly two years posting there. I finally gave up on the story after that.

Well, thanks for the reply! Here's the next page- early again this week cause I feel like it.

1ed05cca1378129e3696a753e94b8b49-d672hj2.png

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
I know I'm bad at this whole 'Friday' updates. xD I can't help but post early. Friday is always so far away...

Also, I'll be arriving back home from my trip this weekend. I've been out for a month without my tablet and such. The last five pages were made last month so I could continue updates while I was away. I am out of buffer- so I'm not entirely sure if the next page will be done on time.

I do also owe a bonus image on this- and there is a ask-the-cast session open on tumblr. Just search ask-prs and you should find it.

Anyway, here's the page for this week.

0ef31d36ec63c2bd66abe3563256f66f-d674eo0.png

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Aww, poor her. A lot of things weighing on her mind right now, getting exciting to see what will happen on the next page.

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
xD Poor Naya indeed. She's not having a good day, is she? Good thing for her- it only gets worse! Oh wait- that's bad. xD

Anyway- new charrie on this page. He's kinda hard to draw at the moment- but I think it'll get easier after a few pages.

008_by_nekoyugito-d6bw1a9.png