• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Rising Shadows

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Very good work, I am loving these so far and I will sub to this awesomeness, keep it going

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
As a thanks for the feedback I've gotten- early update this week. This page won't be posted at any of the other usual places for another few days- so yaaay! As mentioned before, Serebii has always been lacking in feedback whenever I post stuff up here- so it gets really discouraging- but maybe this time will be different? Or maybe I'm just overly optimistic? xD We'll see...

And I'm really looking forward to washing that soot/ash off of Naya. It's getting annoying to remember. (I nearly forgot it on the last page.)

e632f471aGh1t.png

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
This keeps getting better, keep it up

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
Well, sorry for the delay on this one. Life's been a bit stressful lately and I've been spending a lot of my free time working on a Pokemon RP that I've been a part of for many years (where this story originated from, actually!). I didn't budget my time well enough for this. xD

@Nathandg0924
- Leave it to me to pull out a really early update followed by a late one. xD

@HeroicRain
- Well- I hope it gets better! I make comics to help improve my art skills- it's a fun way to do so for both me and others. xD

010_by_nekoyugito-d6eeepm.png

Last edited:

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
I loved Naya's reaction to the water, just how a fire type should react, good job

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
What was this you were saying about how a fire type should react? xD -posts up next page-

Sorry I'm a bit late again this week. Starting a new comic (Original comic, so wouldn't fit in this fan-comic board) that has been eating away at my time. Just got the cover page for it up last night.

011_by_nekoyugito-d6fgvwr.png

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Wasn't expecting that kind of reaction from her, hehe... What if she get's into a fight with a water type...

I understand, better late than never :)

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Wasn't expecting that kind of reaction from her, hehe... What if she get's into a fight with a water type...

I understand, better late than never :)
My exact thoughts. good job and keep it up

TheShinyWriter

Poké-Journalist
Looks good so far. ^^ That reaction was... out of the blue. :eek: She is, indeed, a strange fire-type...

NPT

Just a member
Good job, I enjoyed this comics series so far..... I'll wait for more.
Keep it up. :)

Last edited:

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
@nathandg0924 and HeroicRein: I don't think most people were expecting that. xD

@TheShinyWriter: It only gets worse, I tell you. >D

@NewPokemonTrainer: I'll do my best. ^_^

Anyway, sorry for missing last week's update. Between everything in life, I just couldn't bring myself to draw up the next page. I got it done last night- but I kinda-sorta forgot to post it up here. Whoops.

074730b7eYL9c.png

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
*cue scary music* Dun, dun, dun!

Good job with this and seriously keep it up, do not stop

This is awesome! My fav character is Talon his pokemon matches his personality! {ACK COLD!} was halarious XD and i absolutly love the art on the pidgey! it looks amasing! Keep up the great work, this is my fav fan fic esc thing ever! next to one other thing.

Absolutely love the characters my fav line yet was, i wanted to push her. XD

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
@HeroicRein: DUNDUNDUN. What terrible news could this Pidgey be delivering- even worse- WITH A SMILE. -shot- xD

@Apocalylpse Lucario: Haha. xD Thanks- Glad you like everything so far. This comic is based on an old fan-fic of mine- of course, the plot of this comic and the fan-fic are about to split off- but still- the characters are their personalities are mostly the same. Naya was originally more serious- but I think this suits her better. xD

And guys- really. The comments I get from you all is what keeps me going. ^_^ Motivation can be hard to get sometimes- but seeing that people enjoy what I do makes it worth it! Remember that when you see/read other people's work- comments DO make a huge difference. It helps authors/artists know what they're doing right or wrong- what people like- or don't like. It means a lot for us story makers to get feedback- it doesn't have to be criticism- just letting them know that people DO read and enjoy their work is enough to make their day. ^_^ I say this for all of us comic makers and writers- fan-fic/comic- OR original works... I've gone long periods of time with no feedback, and over the months, motivation for that story slowly died off- I still work on that story- but I understand what it is like to not know if anyone out there enjoys your work.

So I'll say this- I really do appreciate the comments here. They mean a lot to me- more than you guys might realize. I may like drawing and writing on my own- but knowing that people enjoy it gives it all more purpose- which makes it all the more worthwhile. ^_^

If you guys read any other stories or comics out there- don't be afraid to comment. You'd be making an author's day. ^_^

Oh- and sorry for you guys who thought this was another page. xD Not quite- the next page should be up by next weekend though if all goes well.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Well, all I have to say is your welcome, your comic is just so well written and illustrated, I'd never have skills like those

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
@HeroicRein: It hasn't always been like that! The original fan-fiction this comic is created from was poorly written- to the point I got bashed here on serebii for it (the past is past, no one remembers that now. ^_^ ) - and the art of my first comic was... well.... uh.... bad. Okay- not THAT bad- but bad.

It's been the feedback from a few close friends and the support of many others that brought me to where I am now- and there's still a lot to improve- which is why I continue drawing- to get better so I can make stories that people can enjoy!

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Good to hear that you aren't giving up, makes me remotivated to continue my fanfic

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
@HeroicRein: I get attached to my characters. They'd kill me if I gave up. xD Anyway- I better go back to working on my other comic (which I hesitantly decided to post up here on serebii... Night Fall). xD Lots of work~!

And I'll try to check out your fan-fic one of these days. ^_^

Anyway- no more random posts for me. xD I don't like spamming threads with conversation. Next post from me will be a page. And for future reference- I don't usually respond to comments until I post a page (if that hadn't been noticed)- it's not cause I don't appreciate it- I really do. xD I just don't want to make too many spam posts between pages. ^_^