• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Rising Shadows

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
...I tried to avoid things like this on April 1st. It's not always obvious when it's just a joke! ...Yeah, I may have fallen for something at some point...

Anyways... Breathe, Naya, Breathe! Burn that sucker somewhat! ...On second thought... That might not be the best idea.

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
Dragontamer- Nah, I just did silly nonsense. Only one person caught onto what I did. xD

MedMana- I fell for something. Still sad about it. xD But is okay- April 1st is all fun and silliness.

--

Next page~!

Had a lot of fun with this page. xD I think I'm awful at drawing Kabutops, but I think that last panel turned out nicely. If people ask, I'll post a version of it without the honey (I added that last). Silly Naya.

=D

622549984zuYr.png

And since I don't often post PRS news here like I do on the main PRS forum/site, here's some updates on the comic status...

PRS is officially back to its regular Friday update schedule. I hope to add in the Tuesday bonuses after Suicide Week happens. Speaking of suicide week- that's coming up in just over a month! Seven days, seven pages- starting on May 9th. Mark you calendars. =D

I've been working on cleaning up the PRS sites/tumblr/etc. as well as building a buffer. Right now the buffer is three two pages strong. I've got the next six pages sketched after that. I'll be sketching out all the way to the end of Ch. 5 before going back and lining/coloring/etc. Things have been going pretty well over all! =D

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
Sure, put all of your energy into one attack! Don't blame me when your next one isn't anywhere near as awesome!

...Maybe I shouldn't be so sarcastic towards what may be her first attack ever. Whoops.

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
Dragontamer - It'd be no fun if she started with something silly like Ember. xD
MedMana - I don't think there WILL be a next one for this particular fight. Silly Naya.

023_by_nekoyugito-d9zwjx2.png

Epic_Mewtwo

Serebii Forums really hates me because it doesn't tell me when a new page goes up :(

Anyway, I'm surprised that Flame Guard actually won that fight. But I guess that's why they're the Flame Guard :p

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
Dragontamer - Yup!

Mewtwo - Bad serebii.

Though, I'm considering halting PRS page posts here on serebii. The activity flow here is significantly slower than other sites. Smackjeeves is the most reliable for updating since I can schedule that ahead of time. DA/Tumblr/Official PRS forums get them as well.

303ef1156MQ0W.png

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
nooooo dont' go! Well, I mean you can, but, at least leave a link for us lovelies who still wanna follow it? :3

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
Dragontamer44722
- I don't necessarily want to stop posting here- it's just that of the places I do post, serebii has slowly died out over the years. There have been updates with no feedback whatsoever. I mean, I work on this because I enjoy it- but it's encouraging when I do get feedback. And it does take time to post here while other sites I can schedule it and not worry. xD

Anyway, next page:

025_by_nekoyugito-da1kkrf.png

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
Eeeeh. My point has been proven- but I'll at least post the remainder of Chapter Five here.

-----

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRS!

As I’ve done every year for this comic’s birthday, PRS will be updating EVERY day for the next week! =D Aren’t you excited? I would be if I had a buffer ready at the time of typing this. xD

The next week of updates will consist of the remainder of Chapter Five. After that, PRS will be going on a brief hiatus. How long the hiatus is will be up to how many bonus updates are earned by the end of this week. Right now, Chapter Six is set to launch on the 3rd of June (MY birthday).

e6c3591eaWEoR.png

Last edited:

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
Twins used Puppy eyes. It's super effective.

Mist to the rescue! =D And other characters I haven't drawn in almost a year!

Naya is no longer overheated. Happy Naya is happy. At least for now. xD

I think this page officially breaks my record on how many characters I've drawn in a single page... and panel. xD Took forever to line/color this one for that reason. Next page is also heavy on the characters. =D

Note: I will indeed kill of characters at some point in PRS. Today is just not that day.

5b0c8a0d7YWZh.png

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
Bern is not amused about being held by the tail- probably hurts too. xD And Naya is a silly weird floof.

1e07af5afqoql.png

Aaaand the Chapter Ends- wait... what do you mean there's three more pages? Pfft. Fine.

I was originally going to cut the chapter here... well- Chapter FOUR that is. I split Chapter Four into two cause well- length. I moved a scene from the next chapter to the end of this one since it works well here too- and this way I don't have to deal with a hiatus in the middle of suicide week. xD

I had a lot of fun with that last panel- it's nice to do some cool lighting over all the warm recently. It's also been a while since I've drawn Naya in a non-silly manner.