• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Rising Shadows

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
Oh, hai dere! I honestly was not expecting to see this updated, for some reason. Does that mean I'm a bad fan or something?

...Is Naya really that anguished about her amnesia? She certainly didn't seem to be earlier... And Bern seems to genre savvy, at least. Got give him something to run with, right?

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
Dragon: A lot happened that we haven't seen (yet)! You'll find out soon enough.

MedMana: I went on a long hiatus- but I usually come back eventually. xD I have to remind myself to update here though... Whoops. As for Naya, it's definitely bothering her. She's been quiet in the story so far because she's really not sure how to feel about everything. I mean, she woke up two days ago with no memories, a strange voice in her head, and she's already going headlong into insanity without knowing anything. It'll come crashing down on her eventually. xD

Next page! More history!

1fnl22iewqDWDq.png

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
There is always one that gets through anyway, isn't there? Every single time... Thankfully, there's no guarantee that they'll successfully screw something up before they get caught! ...Right?

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
MedMana: What could -possibly- go wrong?

So, here's this month's Patreon page!

Since I don't think I've explained: Since the Patreon for PRS hit a certain goal, I'll be posting an update on the first Tuesday of each month. These won't be normal updates- they'll be page remakes of older chapters. You know... to make it look nice like the newer pages. SO HERE WE ARE: The first page of the new prologue!

1ax4ka1x6iHe7X.png

Professor Maple

Pokemon prof.
Love your comic. Your art style is really cool. Glad to finally see a comic on a forum that actually updates and isn't 8 yrs old without resolution:D

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
Maple - Thank you! I've been working on PRS for a few years now, but I do hope on continuing it to the very end (however far off that may be!) I don't usually post to forums since the feedback to them is almost none most of the time, but the people here in serebii have been pretty awesome about giving feedback!

MedMana: I know, right? I'm a little excited to get those prologue pages remade- one at a time though!

---

I don't trust myself to remember to post this tomorrow since I'll be entertaining company. So here's an early page!

24haq6av37QJh2.png

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Things are not going to be pretty (referring to your latest page)...

By the way, the new first page looks great. A big improvement to what you did previously. :)

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
Ugh, that kinda sucks for the charmander, seeing as burns from a houndoom never truly heal... wait. This might actually explain a bit!

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
Dragon: Do you~?

Nathan: Heh- PRS will get quite dark at times. xD And thanks! The art of the comic has improved plenty since the start!

MedMana: Hmm... is that REALLY the case though? Poor Bern...

Note: This next page has a really well hidden secret/hint/etc.- search if you wish, but so far it's gone unfound. =D

18pl32o2md7gFJ.png

Professor Maple

Pokemon prof.
Love the new pages!
Also I think I found the secret...

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
Maple - Hm... I doubt that! No one was able to find the secret. =P If you think you found it, feel free to hare!

--

Next page: Spent SO much time on this one! -shot-

24zyic7qr3C7jm.png

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
I'm fairly certain that Bern is as okay as a berry larder that a swalot has broken into: there might be something there, but it's not much and it's definitely not the same!

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
RIP Mama 'Zard

---

I'm alive. Production on the new chapter has officially begun (Scripting and Layouts are finished- began work on pencils on Friday!)

Here's the cover for the next chapter!

1kvjo8heidIR5C.png

An all-out battle for the Spring Flame! After a long trip through trap-riddled halls, the Naya and the flame guard make it to the Spring Flame. However, they aren't given much time to catch their breath when trouble comes crashing in.

- Loyalties are questioned!
- Naya faces a huge decision: Will she make the right choice? Probably not.
- Where's Ace?

Coming: March 17 2017