• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Rising Shadows

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I kinda figured out where Ace went but yaaaas can't wait for the new pages!

Epic_Mewtwo

I am alive too, for some reason, Serebii only gives me updates on the thread when it feels like it.
Anyway, the story is heating up (pun intended), ad I can't wait to see chapter 7 :p

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
They're extra fluffy cause they're scared. xD

---

Early page cause I feel like it!

Also, never again drawing 27 characters on one page. Never. Ever.

2e9hmxkyl0M2QS.png

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
Dragontamer - but she doesn't know how to use Superpower! xD

Badoine- Thank you!

---

I went on a lengthy hiatus to sort out life stuff. Here's the next few pages!

245mfsv0bh5FlI.jpg

jkbb7nb4xFUWj.jpg

g80eo1263inki.jpg

ltz5q62l5tYvz.jpg

1gq70vyu0zgnfd.jpg

2gr1zbal0wcAgk.jpg

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Nice to see you still here.

Personal note I feel like the introduction of you know who could have been a little more....dramatic I guess? It was just BAM hes there, no tension or anything.

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
Nice to see you still here.

Personal note I feel like the introduction of you know who could have been a little more....dramatic I guess? It was just BAM hes there, no tension or anything.

EEeeh. I didn't want a dramatic entrance for those two. Otherwise the scene would have been just dramatic save after dramatic save. Wanted more spotlight on Naya for the time being. Also, time. I'm trying to pick up the pace of the story and limiting chapters to 20 pages. Had to cut a few things as a result, but I feel it's best just to get things going. The next chapter concludes the current arc and I'm -very- ready to move onto the next one after spending so long here. I had more planned, but I think 6+ chapters of this is enough.

Anyway. Cero is getting his moment to shine shortly. Next page is his. =)

I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter though. Nice change of pace and a lot of story stuff to drop in. I'll be taking a break after the current chapter is over (Next page is the last) to script, make layouts, and catch up on commissions/class work. It'll probably be several weeks/a few months before Ch8 starts officially.

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
Last page of the chapter: PRS will be on break until the 2nd Friday of November. In the meantime, I'll be posting concepts, sneak peaks, and other goodies on the Patreon page to pass the time.

1b1wlq36q0rwhY.jpg

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
I'm not dead, I swear! I just got off my end-chapter break. Keep forgetting to post the new pages though- no worries though, I'm not that far in. xD

1rb252zi84DodT.jpg

co08ldyd4Mxu5.jpg

abrmj3r23dlGi.jpg