• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Rising Shadows

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
Next page- only a little late!

9bfba3a4eAVPK.png

Last edited:

Epic_Mewtwo

Hey. It's been a long time since I've replied here because my usage on Serebii Forums is at an all time low, and I stopped getting emails (again). Now that I've caught up on everything, I'm really enjoying all these flashbacks. I hope this can finally clear up what happened all those years ago.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Hmm the Charizard from the promo makes an appearance.......interesting (I bet either she or that Charmeleon is Bern's mom or dad xD)

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
Epic Mewtwo- Nice to see ya here again! I was worried about the dwindling amount of replies between pages here in the last few months!

Dragontamer- It's not confirmed in story yet, but the Charizard is indeed Bern's mother! =D

Anyway- reminder that I'll be updating every day this week! I've started a little event to coincide with this mini-celebration- for more information, check the PRS Deviantart, Smackjeeves, or Tumblr pages!

http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=133766
http://nekoyugito.deviantart.com/
http://prs-comic.tumblr.com/

4d3b093bah0oB.png

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
No, Miah is someone else. =P

I might skip a day this week since my shoulder pain is reaching very bad levels again. I need to take it easy.

Early page cause of the pain- I want to lie down and not wait for midnight.

24dc27694by4q.png

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
Sweet Darkrai and an ocean full of nightmare fuel! Truly, this is a night that shall live on in infam- oh wait, it does. Right.

Uuum, so far I've only spotted four different evolutionary lines residing in this town, which seems kinda small... Though it does kind of make sense, given the place's role in the world. Besides, since just about everything learns Hyper Beam at their final stages, this newcomer really could be anything. Went ahead and double-checked my facts before posting. Unsurprisingly, I have a faulty memory when it comes to one-panelers. *Overly-dramatic sigh*

Morbidly curious to see how this plays out.

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
First of all, sorry for the mini-hiatus. My shoulder was screaming at me for not resting it and I had to stop drawing for a while to give it time to recover. I also got distracted, then left my tablet pen a 200 mile drive from home, then had my eyes poked at for a few days. SO YEAH.

Here's the next page PLUS the new cover for the comic.

MedMana
- Yeah, there's a handful of evolutionary lines in the town. Mostly fire lines, but there's some normal and ground types about. Some just didn't appear on panel. When I get around to remaking some of those pages, I'll be sure to include more!

c120yruf5KGIA.png

2nvsxhfd36Xzs5.png

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
Yeesh. That a whole slew of misfortune after misfortune, indeed! Hopefully that's all over and done with...

>Spider web trap
>Used on a fire-breathing dog
>"Right trap"

Unless he doesn't know any fire-type moves for some reason. Which would be more odd than Naya's love of water.

Oooh, pretty~! What beautiful scenery! ...And Echo is not amused by it in the slightest. *Sigh* There's just no pleasing some people...

Epic_Mewtwo

Nice! This will definitely keep be alive until SuMo comes out in Europe. It's great to see that you're still giving updates here. Keep up the good work!

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Been a while since my last post. It's nice to hear that you are continuing on with your comic. :) Hope to see what's next for our favorite characters.

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
Less than 12 hours til PRS gets a new page! It's great to see a few familiar faces still lurk this part of the internet!

To pass the time, here's a PRS-related image that I made for the December Patreon Postcard. See you all tonight!

1dy6wka0lts1bx.png