• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Romance for Guys!

Profesco

gone gently
It's not about that either. Please keep this appropriate, damnit! The question was who would you ultimately have a ROMANTIC relationship with, as in DATING. NOT sexual relationship.

Yes. Let's try and keep the "I'd do her" and "I'd bang her" responses out of here. GPD is a very young section. It's no place for talk like that.

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
Who wouldn't?

Uhm... That one girl... Uhm... Fantina! Yeah her. I'd bang her. And May... I think.

EDIT: You didn't put Fantina. I hate you.

It is evident that you have issues with reality. Please stop posting, unless you want to be held liable for multiple cases of irreversable brain damage.

Yeti

Banned
So if I was a man... and also from the many males I know on IRC, Mars and Jupiter would be our immediate targets. Like honestly they are superhot and bon-dateable. ^^; I have no clue why they weren't on your list to begin with, really now! They're the best chicks in Pokemon. :V

Moneyking63

King of the Seas
Oh I forgot about Gardenia, yeah she is pretty cute in the anime, and well in the games...its a bunch of pixels idk how someone could look good in there.

So yeah in no particular order

1. Misty
2. Gardenia
3. May

bugcatcherjason

when i was about ten, i had a HUGE crush on misty. the crush still burns -_-
oh, and i heart gardenia!! we can play with our roserades =)

dec52895

Banned
It is evident that you have issues with reality. Please stop posting, unless you want to be held liable for multiple cases of irreversable brain damage.

Issues with reality? I was joking, god.

Some of my favorite female characters are May, Dawn, Mira, Cynthia, Gardenia, and Sabrina. Hope that's not too many.

Penguin_Man

you forgot Candice...

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist

Too late for that. :(

1. Cynthia
2. Candice
3. Annabelle
4. May

"A villian is a man of many pleasures... Regardless of the pleasurer's ages. "-Code Geass; Edited by Umbreon-dana.

LOL.

Last edited:
As I said in the girls thread, the game in which the question comes from initially is set on an island that Professor Oak set up specifically for Pokemon breeding, and only allows trainers he trusts on the island. Like I will for Saturn, I will make Jupiter and Mars secret potentials, but you have to meet some requirements - ones in which require you to probably make all the other people angry, like mistreating the pokemon that you were assigned to look after, maybe neglecting them, allowing them to get sick or even allow them to be subjected to the disease that killed a majority of the pokemon population, even allow the eggs that you bred to die.

twilightguardian said:
It's not about that either. Please keep this appropriate, damnit! The question was who would you ultimately have a ROMANTIC relationship with, as in DATING. NOT sexual relationship.
You do remember this thread is aimed at guys, right?

But I whatevernumberwe'reupto Gardenia and Fantina. Fantina has the coolest hair and has the coolest gym type.

I'd go with May all the way

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Well mine are Flannery and Cynthia, Flannery is hot and well Cynthia, I have a thing with girls and trenchcoats;). I like Misty, Jessie and Jasmine too but not as much. Also like Clair since seeing her on the DVDs I brought

Mudkip8003

May with the Emerald outfit on. But normal May is good too:)