• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*Pokemon Royal Rumble VI*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fearow, use a whirwind to blow away the silver wind from hitting you. Then, glide behind the tree of a random grass oponent and use Aerial Ace through it! THen, glide as fast as you can outta there before the tree falls on the opponent. If no one attacks you, use roost! If someone does, wait for future command.

.Wind.

Banned
Now, Mothim let the Sliver wind hit you then counter the swift by useing Air Slash....

Hammer Bro. 777

Itsa me, Probio!
Leafeon, Use a Seed Bomb on Ambipom. Then use Synthesis. If anyone attacks you, use Synthesis again, if no-one attacks you, Rest.

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
Roserade, use Extrasensory on Mothim, then use Synthesis to recover any damage.

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Ambipom, use Agility to jump from tree to tree! Next, grab two thick branches from a tree with your tails and Fling them at Roserade and Pidgeot! Then keep jumping from tree to tree to keep yourself hard to hit.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
Nice banner, SC.

Stoc15, I'll show you what to bold since this is your 1st time:

Ok, Pidgeot. Give that little brat known as Roserade a Aerial Ace! Then, follow it up with a Whirlwind to send it flying, and just finish it off with a Twister!

Ashds, you need to use your Sceptile's nickname since there's another Sceptile. Your name is Ashtile, right?

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Okay, I've decided. Since MB had mentioned that he wanted to become an "emergency" ref and since nobody has really listened to the rule, I've decided to cancel the 2 attacks until 8 contestants rule (unless anybody has a problem with that.)

Raptor ruler

Vespiquen fly to a tree and REST

SC when will the reffing be up (Hopes shortly)

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
^ Well, I have exams coming up that I need to study for, so unless GT is willing to update sooner, I'll have a reffing up by tonight or tomorrow.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Hey SC I is waiting on your opinion on my ref audition

I aprooved you (read my post in the thread for your full evaluation.) Hey, you can do the reffing now if you want.

Just remember, only count bolded attacks and attacks from people who put their Pokemon's name in their command.

Copygoo

Page of Heart
If I'm allowed a move, then...

Ambipom, uses Swift on the Seed Bomb and send it right back at Leafeon! Then, keep jumping. Use that Agility well!

The Agility part is not another move, I'm just saying when he used Agility before he is still very fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.