• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*Pokemon Royal Rumble VI*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

winder222

Weilder of the Aura
Sorry I know, I frogot to say Windertile use rest (I just wanted to bold it.) if it breaks rumbulers rule #1 then this dosen't count. I'm sorry I'm just new.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Winder222, two things:

1. You can't edit because mitchlord already said no attacking.
2. Instead of apologizing for making a double post, just delete your second post. Because now you're triple posting and it's annoying to look at.

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Mothim starts of this rumble by using Psybeam on Seviper and then using Poison Powder on Windertile which avoids it by using Safegaurd!

Then Celebi shoots Magical Leafs at Volbeat which responds by doing nothing!

Windertile is then attacked by Vespiqueen with an X-scissor and an Attack Order but Narrowly escapes by using dig.

Ambipom continues to merrily swinging on trees and then goes around mothim attacking it with swift but then mothim used air slash and the attacks collided!

Celebi then unleashes a Silver wind that hit everyone except Fearow who used whirlwind against it!

Fearow continues and goes through a threw with Ariel Ace which causes the tree to fall on Roserade then Fearow goes up on a trew and roosts.

Leafeon seed bombs Ambipom who is still up on the trees but misses thatnks to the agility and then tried to use snythesis and rest but failed thanks to sevipers taunt

Seviper then uses Flamethrower against Mothim which hit and started a small fire!

Ambipom continues on going on all the trees when it stops and flings branches at Roserade( That was your third attack and it would take 2 flings to attack them both)

Roserade used Sleep Powder against Pidgeot which caused it to go to sleep then used extrasensory against Mothim and then synthesised to recover damage lost.

Ashtile then jumped on a tree and hit Ambipom with bullet seed

Then Vespiqueen rests

Refs~
Sinnoh Champion
ground tamer
Kyogre35
mitchlord

~Participants~
1. Vespiquen - Raptor Ruler
2. Leafeon - Hamer Bro. 777
3. Ambipom - Copygoo
4. Ashtile - ashds
5. Fearow - Electivire Addict.
6. Seviper - Will-powered Spiriter
7. Roserade - surfer treecko
8. Pidgeot - Stoc15
9. Celebi - pokemonmaster3.0
10. Windertile - winder222
11. Mothim - Wind
12. Sudowoodo - Octoboy

~HP~
1. Fearow - 110
2. Celebi - 100
3. Pidgeot - 95
4. Vespiquen - 90
5. Leafeon - 87
5. Ashtile - 87
5. Windertile - 87
8. Ambipom - 85
8. Volbeat - 85
10. Roserade - 80
11. Seviper - 75
12. Mothim - 65

~Stamina~

1. Volbeat - 100
1. Pidgeot - 100
3. Ashtile - 95
4. Leafeon - 85
5. Ambipom - 80
5. Seviper - 80
5. Windertile - 80
8. Fearow - 77
9. Vespiquen - 76
10. Celebi - 75
11. Roserade - 70
12. Mothim - 65

~Ranks~
1. Pidgeot - 195
2. Fearow - 187
3. Sudowoodo - 185
4. Ashtile - 182
5. Celebi - 175
6. Leafeon - 172
7. Windertile - 167
9. Ambipom - 165
8. Vespiquen - 166
10. Seviper - 155
11. Roserade - 150
12. Mothim - 130

~Status Effects~
Vespiquen - Resting
Leafeon - Taunted 5 turns left
Ambipom -
Ashtile -
Fearow -
Seviper -
Roserade -
Pidgeot - Sleep 4 turns left
Celebi -
Windertile -
Mothim -
Sudowoodo -

~Announcements~
1. If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.
2. Attackdex is complete up to letter "G" on the PRR website. If you are unsure about an attack, ask either myself, or SC for help.

~Current Stage~
The Forest
There are trees EVERYWHERE! There is about 2 feet between each tree grounding all flying types and making it hard for the big pokemon to move around. Fire attacks may start a forest fire.

~Field Effects~
A small fire

~Protect Bar~
Vespiquen - 5
Leafeon - 5
Ambipom - 5
Ashtile - 5
Fearow - 5
Seviper - 5
Roserade - 5
Pidgeot - 5
Celebi - 5
Windertile - 5
Mothim - 5
Sudowoodo - 5

~Final Rankings~

Mah first ref!

Last edited:
Wow, that was pretty good for a first!

Just bold your attacks, and leafeon is taunted for five turns. Also, you may want to improove your grammer...

Now Fearow, Roost again and go towards Mothim, and fly in a circle around him.

You may ask why I'm doing this, it's a strategy I have...

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
I think Windertile couldn't have been hit by the Silver Wind, since he was in a hole, but he shouldget hit by Attack Order since the attack is a bunch of living bees chasing him, and I think digging a hole wouldn't let him get away.

Celebi uses Shock Wave to either Fearow or Mothim, like an RNG with 2 pokemon, but if that's not allowed, RNG on anyone.

If the shock wave comes to you, stop circling around Mothim and go behind Pidgeot so he can take the waves instead. Then continue to circle Mothim (shock wave follows you wherever you go, it can't miss, but you can avoid it).

Copygoo

Page of Heart
*ahem* Are we allowed to use TM/HM moves?

Ambipom, jump back down and use Toxic on Windertile! Then, hide behind a tree so Shock Wave passes by!

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
^OF COURSE!! Celebi can't learn Shock Wave naturally!

winder222

Weilder of the Aura
Windertile uses safeguard to get rid of Ambipom's Toxic. Then comes out of the hole. Then uses Aerial Ace on Vespiquen, then dashes deeper into the trees.

.Wind.

Banned
Now Mothim use Psybeam on Seviper and then end with Roost!

(I didn't think I'd do that good with Mothim but, I didn't think I could of used honchkrow so I picked the moth)

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Like EA said, good reffing, just improve the description. Bold the attacks, improve the grammer and paragraph it. It's also easier to read it if you single-space it.

EDIT: Just saying mitchlord, for your announcement, F isn't finished and J+K are.

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
>_< This is jolly well not fair...

I SAID I wouldn't be there for the sign up, and I SAID I wanted to be volbeat, but noooo, I guess I don't count.

Just call me next game, so I don't miss it.

Sableye chucks rocks at some of the pokemon, while staravia draws on the faces of the sleeping pokemon using his own tail feather as a quill pen.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Dammit... I thought I said volbeat. Well... *dusts off sudowoodo*

Hammer Bro. 777

Itsa me, Probio!
Leafeon, use a Giga Drain on Ashtile, then Shadow Ball Seviper.

Damn this Taunt is going to be annoying.

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO START THE ROUND ON THE DAY MY IMPORTED PLATINUM ARRIVES? Well. I can wait. You know that.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Dammit... I thought I said volbeat. Well... *dusts off sudowoodo*

I'm so sorry, octo! It's just that the first Pokemon you mentioned in your post was Sudowoodo, so I just took the first Pokemon I saw. Don't worry, you may be Volbeat.

Mitch, if you have the time, just edit your reffing to change all the Sudowoodos to Volbeats. If you don't have enough time, I'll do it next reffing.

Raptor ruler

Vespiquen Wake up and Fly up high to dodge the Aerial Ace then use X-Scissor on Windertile then go back to the tree and rest

Edit: I have 166 Total not 156

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.