• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*Pokemon Royal Rumble VI*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Seviper, use Sludge Bomb on Leafeon.

winder222

Weilder of the Aura
Vespiquen your stuck to the gound by a lot of trees, and Arelial Ace can't miss. Did you know you were hit by a Worry Seed?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
....So what pokemon am I?

Sinnoh Champion, remember to actually READ the post and not just skim it! Or did you just have a short computer break?

Anyway...

Sudowoodo blends himself in with the forest, and hides, before sneaking up on pidgeot, and using rock slide on him.

Volbeat uses moonlight to heal himself, then hides behind a tree and uses double team.

Hammer Bro. 777

Itsa me, Probio!
(Hope this will work)Leafeon, use a Quick Attack on Mothim, just before the Sludge Bomb hits, so you can dodge it.

Muhaha, my strategy worked!

Fearow, after the two attacks hit Mothim, use a drill peck at it and ram it towards a tree. Then, pin it down with your wings.

I'm not sure if we're allowed a third attack so:

If we're allowed, use a pluck on it. If we aren't, just keep it pinned!

Last edited:

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
You're Volbeat octo.

And EA, the two attacks till 8 rule was cancelled, so your third attack will count.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
Celebi goes into Windertile's hole and Rests.

winder222

Weilder of the Aura
I was woundering if you use dig dose it count as a move when you come out?

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
A post = a message you create with words in it (sheesh).

Anyways, digging is 1 attack, popping is a 2nd one. However, you don't have to pop out as soon as you go underground.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
I swear, winder222 went straight from his "hi" in the Newbie Forum and into the Games Forum. I know, I know him for real life.

winder222, read this: If you have any questions here, PM, VM, or just plain ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.