• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*Pokemon Royal Rumble VI*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Sableye applauds fearow's brilliant maneuvers in battle.

Staravia nods.

"We birds aren't to be underestimated!"

Sableye: I know who I'm routing for.

Volbeat opens an eye, and tosses a paper airplane at mothim, inside of which is a note saying, "we insects must stick together. Wanna truce?".

Volbeat didn't officially wake up. He's still sleeping as far as the game is concerned.

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Ambipom, spin around on your tails. Drill a hole in the ground where you are, and keep drilling. Freeze the ground within a 5 meter radius around you with Ice Punch, and keep drilling!

(That means the ground below him is frozen too, so no one can dig up under him.

winder222

Weilder of the Aura
Two things,

First I am so glad that I'm far away from Ambipom.

Second I must admit that was a good plan.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
Hey! I didn't use a move or bold anything! I just thought since I made the Grass Knot, I could retrieve it. And I said if that couldn't happen, I would try to pull on it with my arms, no moves.

Celebi uses Recover.

Edit: Never mind, I see what I did, stupid(<I am talking about me).

Last edited:
I wonder if now that I'm off, that I could reff....
If you go to the website, register, and post a sample reffing, we may allow you, but for now, no.

BTW, kyo, are you leaving the prr or not comming on as much. If so, I'll hire another co-owner if you want.

.Wind.

Banned
Mothim, wake up and use Roost then use Bug Bite on Leafeon then end with another Rest

Dittoman97

Piplup?
Yes it is, I'll give you its definition from Bulbapedia
Bug Bite: Use bites foe, if foe is holding a berry, user eats it and gains its effect. Damage: 60, Accuracy 100, PP: 20

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
If you go to the website, register, and post a sample reffing, we may allow you, but for now, no.

BTW, kyo, are you leaving the prr or not comming on as much. If so, I'll hire another co-owner if you want.

Uh no I just toke a break and will be on more from now.

Hammer Bro. 777

Itsa me, Probio!
Leafeon loses the will to live.

It then uses a Bite on Seviper.

I hope I have enough energy. If not, that'll be three rounds in a row my pokemon have fainted because of energy loss.

ray2020

peace out!
^^ you could always choose not to attack at all. you save energy there

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
Oops.

Celebi wakes up and Recovers. (I forgot to wake up)

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
^Why can't they know?

Status
Not open for further replies.