• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*Pokemon Royal Rumble VI*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

winder222

Weilder of the Aura
Windertile wakes up and digs up under to where Volbeat is hiding, hits him by coming out of the ground, and dashes deep into the darkness.

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
^I understand.

Celebi cuts the Grass Knot with a Magical Leaf (Only if they aren't already cut) and rebounds the Signal Beam with an Energy Ball.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Windertile wakes up and digs up under to where Volbeat is hiding, hits him by coming out of the ground, and dashes deep into the darkness.

Winder, I said nobody knows where he's hiding. So, that doesn't have a 100% chance of working, as he's hiding.

Wait, remind me, do we attack three times every time someone refs, or three times every day? I don't really remember.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
^ Three times per reffing. Otherwise, refs would have a lot of work.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Ok so he just comes out of yhe hole I get it.

What I mean is, if you want to attack volbeat, you'd have to just attack a random tree, and hope for the best.

Just attacking the pokemon where it's hiding is sort of like telling a pokemon to hit "the real thing" while a pokemon has substitute up.

Just not as bad.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
If I didn't use the Magical Leaf:

Celebi uses Charge Beam at Fearow and hides in the deepest of the forest.

If I did use Magical leaf:

Celebi hides in the deepest of the forest.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
^Just wondering, but how do you dodge under a bolt that I target at you?

It's not a homming attack. It is just a beam that goes straight towards me that I can dodge.

BTW, winder, probably tomorow since SC is done his exams.

Other refs, you really have to pick up the slack, this Friday, SC will be gone for two weeks.

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
Wow okay I'm back so I'll pick up some of the slack seeing I'm off for 2 weeks.

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
I might reff this round a little later so I'll post when I can.

Dittoman97

Piplup?
filler!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.