• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*Pokemon Royal Rumble VI*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
I'm guessing I can't update, even though I WON'T help myself only. Please tell me if I can.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
We got the message Winder!
Does anyone else want to ref because I don't think im good enough.

Are you kidding me!? Your reffing audition was one of the greatest I've seen!

And anyways, go for it. Worst come to worst, you get a few complaints and edit your reffing.

Of course, if you don't want to for other reasons, then that's fine...

Copygoo

Page of Heart
It's about time.

I'm very afraid that I'll die of losing all my PP......

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
^There is no PP! It's Stamina.

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
Before anyone could attack her Vespiquen flew up into the air and used Heal Order (1), then she sent her swarm (Attack Order 2) on Fearow who did not defend its self.

On the other side of the field, Ashtile used Mega Drain (1) on no one in particular causing nothing to happen. Then from behind him Fearow flew up and grabbed him and then used Fly, (1) while still holding on to Ashtile. After, going really high he released him. Fearow then flew behind him and used a drill peck (2) making him fall faster.

Away from all the action, Roserade ran up and used Mega Drain (1) on Ambipom, and then she ran behind a tree to conserve stamina. But Ambipom used Protect (1) causing the Mega Drain to deal no damage. Then he ran behind a different tree to get away from everyone.

Volbeat felt like it was go time, so he light up with tail, and then unleashed a signal beam (1) straight towards Celebi. Celebi then woke up and used recover (1), but then she saw the Single Beam heading at her. So, she shot out an Energy Ball (2), which rebounded the Signal Beam causing it to miss. Volbeat then crawled deep into a tree when no one was looking, and fell fast asleep (rest 2).

From across the field, Windertile used dig (1) and then fell asleep in the hole (rest 2).

Fearow flew up and in a surprise attack grabbed Ambipom with his talons and used mirror move (3) on Windertile's dig. He then dug under a tree, and stashed Ambipom inside it. Ambipom then used its tail as a drill (dig 2) and Freezed the ground around him with an Ice Punch (3), trying to cause Fearow damage! However, Fearow tried to avoid this attack but was too slow at getting out of the hole. Also being close to this hole Roserade bolted out of the way causing the ice to miss.

On the other side of the forest, Seviper woke up, and looked around for a papaya or shuca berry, But found nothing. Leafeon then ran up and Bit Seviper (Bite 1). Then having Lefeon in close range, Seviper used a Poison Fang (1) on it.

Mothim, woke up and used Roost (1) to heal its self then he flew up and used Bug Bite (2) on Leafeon. But, before Lefeon could attack back he flew off and Rested (3)

Windertile woke up and tried to dig (Dig 3) up to where Volbeat was hiding, but couldn’t find him.

Celebi shot a Charge Beam (3) at Fearow and then flew to the deepest part of the forest. However, Fearow flew under it causing it to miss.

Ambipom fainted due to loss of stamina

~Refs~
Sinnoh Champion
ground tamer
Kyogre35
mitchlord
Bugwarrior

~Participants~
1. Vespiquen - Raptor Ruler
2. Leafeon - Hamer Bro. 777
3. Ashtile - ashds
4. Fearow - Electivire Addict.
5. Seviper - Will-powered Spiriter
6. Roserade - surfer treecko
7. Celebi - pokemonmaster3.0
8. Windertile - winder222
9. Mothim - Wind
10. Volbeat – Octoboy

~HP~
1. Celebi – 105
1. Fearow – 90
3. Roserade – 80
4. Windertile – 77
5. Volbeat – 65
6. Mothim – 55
7. Ashtile – 40
7. Vespiquen – 40
8. Seviper – 30
9. Leafeon – 10

~Stamina~
1. Vespiquen – 100
2. Mothim – 90
3. Seviper – 82
4. Fearow – 69
5. Volbeat – 66
6. Celebi – 62
7. Windertile - 58
8. Leafeon – 35
9. Roserade - 19
10. Ashtile - 4

~Ranks~
1. Celebi – 167
2. Fearow – 159
3. Mothim - 145
4. Vespiquen – 140
5. Volbeat- 131
6. Windertile – 130
7. Seviper – 112
8. Roserade – 99
9. Ashtile – 44
10. Leafeon - 45

~Status Effects~
Vespiquen - Worry Seed 2 turns left
Leafeon - Taunted 2 turns left ; Worry Seed 3 turns left
Ashtile – Worry Seed 3 turns left
Fearow - Resting
Seviper - Resting
Roserade -
Celebi - Resting
Windertile -Safe gaurded 2 turns left
Mothim - Resting
Volbeat – 1 illusions left ; Resting

~Announcements~
1. If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.

~Current Stage~
The Forest
There are trees EVERYWHERE! There is about 2 feet between each tree grounding all flying types and making it hard for the big pokemon to move around. Fire attacks may start a forest fire.
*Note*: The trees have burned down to a smaller version of their former selves. Flying pokemon are not grounded anymore.

~Field Effects~
Raining for 3 more turns

~Protect Bar~
Vespiquen - 5
Leafeon - 5
Ashtile - 5
Fearow - 5
Seviper - 4
Roserade - 5
Celebi - 5
Windertile - 5
Mothim - 5
Volbeat - 5

~Final Rankings~
11. Ambipom – Loss of stamina (Ice Punch)
12. Pidgeot – Windertile’s Rock Tomb

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Volbeat awakens in a flash, and flies out of his hole to recover his health with moonlight.

He then flies loops around Ashtile, with his light flashing to make him incredibly dizzy (confuse ray).

BZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

OH. MY. G-D.

That...was...the best reffing I've seen in awhile.

Once again, *applauses*

Just one thing, you shouldn't say when they faint at the end of the update, but when they actually faint.

Fearow, use rest

.Wind.

Banned
(I'm in a hurry and I might be gone for a week appearing at random times)

Mothim, wake up and used Bug bite on LEafeon then use a roost followed by a rest

Raptor ruler

Vespiquen use another Attack order on RNG then Heal Order now wait for future commands

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
Bugwarrior, Celebi used Recover, but his HP didn't move.

Celebi uses Signal Beam at Windertile, a quick Aerial Ace at Vespiquin, and Rests in the hole again.

winder222

Weilder of the Aura
Windertile wakes up, and takes in Celebi's Signal Beam, but prepared for the attack so it wouldn't do as much damage, then uses X-scissor on Celebi for revenge.

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Volbeat flies right up to the snoring celebi, and uses Flash in his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.