• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~**Pokemon Royal Rumble VII**~

Status
Not open for further replies.

rotrum

Ice Cold
Uhh...Bugwarrior said I could join from VM so..Lugia is the only one with Aeroblast...

Lugia fly up and use Ominous Wind and Icy Wind to try to blow people into the water.

Sasukat

Back from the dead
Manaphy,you can also use another Tail Glow,then signal beam the abomasnow,i dont like hail

darkguizaum

Reborn From guizaum
Sai forgot to bold the signal beam : )

As everyone is distracted, Hera tries to get some sleep, and Rests on the suspension wires, hanging by his horn.

Sasukat

Back from the dead
Wait,if it doesnt count unbolded attacks,then technically i only have 2 attacks done,so i can repost the signal beam bolded without a penalty

loopholes FTW

after tail glow #2 use signal beam on abomasnow

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
Abomnasnow uses Protect, to shield himself from the signal beam.

(If Manaphy's attack doesn't count, then instead he uses Grasswhistle on Manaphy)

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
1) PLEASE be specific when saying "to dodge the attack" because other wise I have no idea what attack you are trying to dodge and it won't be counted!

2) Only bold attacks are counted so if you don't bold them they will be ignored and will NOT count to your attack count.

TehBrawlGuy~

Derp, not everyone's in my head. Silly tonight, I suppose. =p All I was thinking was Milotic Milotic Milotic.

"to dodge Milotic's Dragon Pulse and/or Lugia's attacks"

I just can't believe that about a week before Bug posted this thread I searched the forum to see if there was a new PRR, and now I'm too late to join.

Can I join just like Rotrum? If I can I'll join with Rhyperior.

rotrum

Ice Cold
You have to have the naem of your pokemon to use attacks

darkguizaum

Reborn From guizaum
Also, Epwna, remember, you're wasting too much stamina. Rest often and use the opportunity (AKA not posting pokemon name) to change your move to rest.

rosso1111

Milotic uses Haze to negate the boosts from Manaphy's Tail Glow and Kecleon's Double Team, before using Aqua Ring on herself to give herself a healing boost when someone attacks.

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
I just can't believe that about a week before Bug posted this thread I searched the forum to see if there was a new PRR, and now I'm too late to join.

Can I join just like Rotrum? If I can I'll join with Rhyperior.

You can join but you need to say what Rhyperiors signature is....

You have 5 hours left to attack

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
Paris has been pretty good. Arceus uses Multitype to avoid Machamp. I will then use Whirlpool[\b] to make a wall of water to block the Icy Wind, and then throw the water onto the bridge.

Typing on an Ipod touch is hard.

You can join but you need to say what Rhyperiors signature is....

You have 5 hours left to attack

It's called Rock Wrecker.

Alright, Rhyperior, activate your ability and use Roar at Lugia twice so it can't use the two winds and then Rest after you've climbed a suspension wire.(I believe these are very thick suspension wires, the ones on which a Rhyperior would be able to stand on?)

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
The cut off for attacking is 7:30 eastern time. So you have 2 more hours to attack. Moves that are not bolded will not be counted. (pokemonmaster3.0 I will count the whirlpool) And moves that do not have the Pokemon's name in front will also not be counted. If you get angry about this then I'm sorry you should have read the rules :)

rotrum

Ice Cold
Lugia wants to...get revenge by using Hydro Pump to try to wash Rhyperior into the river.

Status
Not open for further replies.