• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~**Pokemon Royal Rumble VII**~

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeDonphan

Proboscidians rule.
Well, looks like I'm back after about 8 months... Too bad I am here a day late... Well, can you put me back up as a ref and a co-owner? Give me a few days to settle back in to SPPF and I'll be back to normal. Too bad, I can't compete in the next rounds... I was thinking I could have won the one we were in before PRR died... In the rare luck case I can sign up, put me back in as Ludicolo?

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
About the Whirlpool thing, I had to manually type it since there was (I don't think) a bold button on the Ipod Touch.
Also, BugWarrior, the links on the first post are to the obsolete forum.

Last edited:
Alright, Rhyperior, wake up and when Clefairy comes to you to use the Wake-up Slap, grab hold of him and hit him with your horn(not using a move, just the fact that there are two horns on top of his head) to stop him from attacking you. Then jump up to dodge the Hydro Pump(jump away from the river) and use Clefairy as a shield if some of the Hydro Pump does hit you and hide behind the wrecked car that has been thrown at Abomasnow when you’re on the ground. Also, when the Hydro Pump has stopped, throw Clefairy to Lugia and climb the suspension wire again and use your horn to keep hold of it(drill in it but not too deep so you can let go of it anytime you want)

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Uh, MasterBlastoise, the refs stated that attacks and the like had to to be posted before a deadline that was 7 hours ago.

Also, hiting someone with your horn is horn attack. You can't avoid the three attack limit by describing a known attack, then saying its not an attack.

Thirdly, there is no way a rhyperior can jump in any useful way. It's a super heavy rhino with stubby legs.

Uh, MasterBlastoise, the refs stated that attacks and the like had to to be posted before a deadline that was 7 hours ago.

Also, hiting someone with your horn is horn attack. You can't avoid the three attack limit by describing a known attack, then saying its not an attack.

Thirdly, there is no way a rhyperior can jump in any useful way. It's a super heavy rhino with stubby legs.

1, I think you can just ignore my previous post because the other two attacks won't count either.

2, I'll admit defeat on that one, but what would just swinging his tail at a foe be, Tail Whip?

3. I think it would have to jump to use Rollout or at the end of Dig. And don't you think it would have legs that are a bit stronger than a normal Rhino so it would have the power to jump? And it could've just fallen down.

But, for the second time, I think you can just ignore my previous post because the two attacks won't count either, right?

EDIT: Also, on point one, in the old PRRs, the refs would say STOP ATTACKING to say that you should stop attacking, and I didn't see that, so I thought I could still attack.

Last edited:

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
To start off the rumble Arceus rushes towards Heracross with great speed, ready to slam into him with an Aerial Ace. (1) However, the giant bug Pokemon used Protect (1) causing Arceus to bounce off and not cause any damage.

Heracross then turns towards Clefairy and tries to use a Close Combat (2) but just like the big bug Clefairy uses Protect (1). Then just in case anyone came at him with another attack, Clefairy set up a Light Screen (2) and activated his Magic Guard ability.

Meanwhile, Milotic charged a Dragon Pulse (1) and slammed it at Kecleon and then quickly retreated up onto one of the suspension wires.To avoid the attack Kecleon quickly used Double Team (1) and then used a Snatch attack (2) on Manaphy who had used Tail Glow twice (1) (2).However, to ensure a hit Milotic used Haze (2) which canceled out all of the status changed and caused Kecleon to get slammed with the Dragon Pulse. Pleased with it's self, Milotic used an Aqua Ring (3).

To get some health Abomnasnow used an Ingrain (1) and quickly planted his roots. Arceus taking advantage of this, uses Strength (2) to pick up a passing car and throw it at Abomnasnow. To get lessen the blow Abomnasnow sets up a Light Screen (2) and then wanting revenge activated his Snow Warning ability. However, the hail did not last long due to Castform using a Sunny day (1) attack and then he shot a Weather ball (2) straight at Abomnasnow.

Lugia quickly flew up and used an Ominous Wind (1) attack and an Icy Wind (2) attack, in the hopes of causing damage to everybody on the field. But Rhyperior had different plans, he quickly activated his Solid Rock ability and then Roared at Lugia twice (1) (2) causing the wind attacks to fail. Rhyperior then decided to go and Rest (3) on a wire. Clefairy seeing this through his one good eye rushed forward and used a Wake-Up Slap (3) on Rhyperior causing him to wake up and slam back down onto the street.

Machamp quickly rushed forward to use a Cross Chop (1) attack on Arceus. But Arceus used its Multitype ability and became an Electric type which caused the attack to not do as much damage. Arceus then used Whirlpool (2) to block it's self from the wind attacks, but they did not come and the street just filled up with water.

Deoxys decided to set up a reflect (1) in case any attacks came it's way! It then changed into its attack form and used Psycho Boost (2) on Machamp causing a bunch of damage and causing Machamp to faint!! He then changed to Defense form.

Then to game some HP Deoxys used Recover (3). And to gain some stamina Heracross jumped up and Rested (3) on the suspension wires

Then to end the round and get revenge Lugia used a Hydro Pump (3) on Rhyperior almost causing him to faint from lack of energy!!

~Refs~
Bugwarrior
.Wind.
Orange Donphan

~Participants~
Abomasnow -Surfer Treecko
Arceus - Pokemonmaster3.0
Castform - Mitchlord
Clefairy - Will Powered Spirter
Dexoys - Greenday4ever
Heracross - Darkguizaum
Kecleon - TehBrawluy
Lugia - Rotrum
Manaphy - Sasuakeanditachi
Milotic - rosso111
Rhyperior - Master Blastoise

~HP~
1. Dexoys - 115
2. Castform - 100
2. Clefairy- 100
2. Heracross- 100
2. Lugia - 100
2. Manaphy - 100
2. Milotic - 105
3. Kecleon - 73
4. Arceus - 71
5. Abomasnow - 56
6. Rhyperior - 24

~Stamina~
1. Heracross- 120 *MAX*
2. Manaphy - 89
3. Dexoys - 83
4. Abomasnow - 82
5. Arceus - 77
5. Castform - 77
6. Kecleon - 71
7. Clefairy- 55
8. Milotic - 48
8. Rhyperior - 48
9. Lugia - 2

~Ranks~
1. Heracross- 220
2. Dexoys - 198
3. Manaphy - 189
4. Castform - 177
5. Clefairy- 155
6. Milotic - 153
7. Arceus - 148
8. Kecleon - 144
9. Abomasnow - 138
10. Lugia - 102
11. Rhyperior - 72

~Status Effects~
Abomasnow - Ingrain, Light Screen
Arceus -
Castform -
Clefairy- Light Screen
Dexoys - Reflect
Heracross- Resting
Kecleon -
Lugia -
Manaphy -
Milotic - Aqua Ring
Rhyperior -

~Ability Bar~
Abomasnow -
Arceus - Multitype (Electric)
Castform -
Clefairy- Magic Guard
Dexoys -
Heracross-
Kecleon -
Lugia -
Manaphy -
Milotic -
Rhyperior - Solid Rock

~Announcements~
1. If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.
2. Remember that abilities must be activated!!! This does not count as one of your moves nor does it use up Stamina
3. Remember to bold your attacks and put your name!

~Current Stage~
City Highway
Located on top of a huge suspension bridge over a large river, this stage is a bit unpredictable. Every turn, a car drives by and deals 5 damage to one Pokemon. The suspension wires can be used as thin platforms. Every 3 rounds, the bridge will lift up and a parade of ships will run by for one round, if you are not careful then you could fall into the river and get 20 damage.

~Field Effects~
The Sun is Bright
The Bridge is covered in water

~Protect Bar~
Abomasnow - 5
Arceus - 5
Castform - 5
Clefairy - 4
Dexoys - 5
Heracross- 4
Kecleon - 5
Lugia - 5
Manaphy - 5
Milotic - 5
Rhyperior - 5

~Final Rankings~
12. Machamp (Deoxy's Psycho Boost)

TehBrawlGuy~

Kecleon sticks his tongue out at Milotic, then uses Substitute to dodge any incoming attacks, then Recovers (woo HGSS tutor) a bit and uses Rest at the shoulder.

And he doesn't activate his ability 'cause he isn't silly.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
Oh, man! I forgot to say which type I wanted for Multitype. I had it all planned out that I would be a Ghost type to make the attack do nothing. And who got hit with the car?

Arceus starts by getting on a sturdy suspension wire or any other platform at the top an hold on tight. He then continues by controlling the law of Gravity, making everybody fall to the ground (hopefully).

Nobody knows what my evil plan is...

Rhyperior is a bit angry at Lugia for being in time for the Hydro Pump to count, but decides to wait for his revenge and Rests in a corner.

rotrum

Ice Cold
On my DSi now..

can`t believe how much energy I`ve already used...

If possible, since Lugia lives underwater normally, I`ll have him rest (I forget, does that need to be bolded/count as an attack?) under the water, in the river itself.

darkguizaum

Reborn From guizaum
Yes it does Rotrum

Heracross uses Brick Break on Clefairy and then Brick Break again on Rhyperior, runs off real fast to an isolated spot and rests on the wire

Sasukat

Back from the dead
Wait,if it doesnt count unbolded attacks,then technically i only have 2 attacks done,so i can repost the signal beam bolded without a penalty

loopholes FTW

after tail glow #2 use signal beam on abomasnow

you missed my signal beam

and manaphy shall attack later

Rhyperior, wake up and use Double Team and make them guard you from any attacks.

BTW, how did I lose 52 stamina points from two Roars(which cost 10-15 a roar)? Did I get a stamina penalty for being too late to command?

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Two questions:

How much stanima is regained by resting? (I believe it was per hour asleep...)

Does waking up take up an attack?

Anyway, Clefairy, who is no stranger to assasination attempts while he sleeps, secretly wakes up as Heracross approaches, and counters his Brick Break.

rotrum

Ice Cold
okay..if i need to bold then...

Lugia rests under the water where he is safe.

rotrum

Ice Cold
okay..if i need to bold then...

Lugia rests under the water where he is safe.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
Arceus Rests on the wire (Which I should have done a LONG time ago) to make use of the time between now and evil plan time... (Okay, so it's not THAT evil)

darkguizaum, you didn't wake up.

WPS, 1 hour=1 stamina, and no.

Sazukeanditachi, I think that if you didn't bold, you can't just repost the attack. Once, I had 3 HP and forgot to wake up in a post that used all 3 attacks. I was allowed to wake up because I had almost no chance of survival, but couldn't attack since I already posted it. Dodged 4 attacks, but later died. *storybook closes*

darkguizaum

Reborn From guizaum
So
Did I lose my moves?
If yes yay I don't get countered, but then again I don't get to attack/

Status
Not open for further replies.