• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon RP Site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSketchy

Asian At Heart <3
Pokemon RPG Site!

People living in the Iolite region know nothing about it's history; how it came to be, what dark secrets it's hiding, and whether or not they want to know. It's been hundreds of years since the three islands -- Cephalonia, Cercina and Ceylon -- came to be. Everyone here knows the three rules that are treated like law, and no one dares to disobey them. Number one: Never venture out of the Region. Number Two: Never seek information that is not given to you. And Number Three: Never question your past. But wait, when the law starts to get tighter, and Rangers are increasingly growing, is it not natural for the youth's interests to perk? In a world where trust is scarce, and free will is forgotten, will you make your own destiny?

Basically, there's this region that no ones ever left. They don't know whats beyond it, or how it came to be, and they can't trace back to the first signs of humanity there -- so, even though all the Rangers ( who are the law in this rp) claim this to be the only inhabitable place on their planet, something still seems fishy. This site is going to be very event driven, and it has both a large site wide plot to be involved in, as well as many opportunities to go on your own path. I've posted here before with this link, but that was when I didn't have anything up. Right now I have almost everything (explaining wise) up, and I wanted to see if there was anyone interested in joining or helping me out. This includes any mods that were on there before that might still be around here! I could use some enthusiastic members to help me finish things up, so post below if you're interested.

Oh, and I don't think I mentioned that this site is not a PB or IF site -- I'm using a program called Simple Machines Forum (SMF) specifically for it's nice portal, and subaccounts feature. I also have a different type of staff system, which is sorted into jobs and each moderator can pick 3 or more jobs to do. These jobs include Graphics Mod, Cleaning Mod, EXP Mod, Fate Mod, and there's like, a billion more. I also have 5 types of Groups to joins -- The Trainers, who fight all the gym-leaders to gain all the badges they need to challenge the Elite Four. The Coordinators, who practice day and night for the televised performances known as "Contests" that are held every so often, hoping to get through to the Final Contest and take the title of Ultimate Coordinator. There's also the Rangers, who are the law in this time and are fighting for peace against the rebels. There's also the Travelers, who must of us have played through the games. The Travelers are recruited from the Professors (there are 4, 3 available as canon btw!) and encouraged to go and catch as many Pokemon as they can, sending the back for research. And last but not least, the Breeders, who make a living selling Pokemon to other trainers.

For each class, I need a "class head", which is basically just the person in charge. For Trainers, theres four Elite Four and various Gymleaders. For Coordinators, there the one Famous Contest Judge "Lola Hendry" (whose an open canon) who chooses the time, place, and theme of every contest. Then there's the Ranger head, who leads the Rangers in enforcing Iolite Law. There's also the 4 professors who handle the Travelers, and the Breeding stuff is handles by Fate Mods.

Anyways, I haven't written all the "First Stop" stuff up but I'm getting pretty sick and tired of it. I'm thinking I'll just put any question I get in it or in the FAQ, but I would really like some people out there to come and rp with me / help mod while I finish up. I have to create all the boards for the towns and cities, as well as the markets and wild pokemon threads for each one. . it would just be really nice if someone could help out XD So lettme know, if you're interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.