• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon RPGs Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkariBunny

Get off my felt pens
+5 XD
-5 Sapphire
1 FC Point to Sapphire

taitofan

Stalker!
Sapphire: 50
XD: 100

FC Points
Sapphire: 4
XD: 3

taitofan

Stalker!
Sapphire: 25
XD: 105

FC Points restart. Sapphire again will get -40, and lose!
Sapphire: 0
XD: 0

taitofan

Stalker!
Sapphire: 20
XD: 110

FC Points
Sapphire: 1
XD: 0

taitofan

Stalker!
+5 XD
-5 Sapphire
1 FCP to Sapphire

Sapphire: 20
XD: 110

FC Points
Sapphire: 2
XD: 1

I'm going to be gone all day everyone, so if this ends by the time I get back... Well, I'll come back then anyways. ^.^ See you all tonight!

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
X5 Heal SAPPHIRE
X5 Hurt XD

1 FC pt to XD

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Quintuple heal XD
Quintuple hurt Sapphire

Next FC to Sapphire ends it I guess...

Let me preface this by saying none of you are apparently true Pokemon (game) fans, the fact that this came down to XD and anything is a joke, the fact that the originals (the only ones that will EVER see a top 100, 500, or EVEN 1000 games of all time list) were the FIRST ones out is possitively sickening.
That said, I am ending this joke of a face-off (which once and for all shows just how screwed up alot of people on this forum are)
Quint hurt Sapphire (sorry, no more suffering from the ignorant people who voted)
I am NOT healing XD, just a matter of principle.
Finally, Final Fury Cutter Point to Sapphire, to put it out of its misery, so we may crown the false king.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Cloud Strife said:
Let me preface this by saying none of you are apparently true Pokemon (game) fans, the fact that this came down to XD and anything is a joke, the fact that the originals (the only ones that will EVER see a top 100, 500, or EVEN 1000 games of all time list) were the FIRST ones out is possitively sickening.
That said, I am ending this joke of a face-off (which once and for all shows just how screwed up alot of people on this forum are)
Quint hurt Sapphire (sorry, no more suffering from the ignorant people who voted)
I am NOT healing XD, just a matter of principle.
Finally, Final Fury Cutter Point to Sapphire, to put it out of its misery, so we may crown the false king.
We can't bash people for their opinions.

Now, plz. Let's not cause a scene shall we?

I will not count this vote.

Last edited:

AkariBunny

Get off my felt pens
+5 XD
-5 Sapphire
1 FC Point to Sapphire

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
-5 XD
+5 Sapphire
+ FC XD

taitofan

Stalker!
XD: 120 ...And with Sapphire getting the FC points, it's out! XD wins! *is very happy her fave Pokemon game won and her second fave got second place*

Grand List:
16th Place: Stadium 1
15th Place: Green
14th Place: Red
13th Place: Yellow
12th Place: Blue
11th Place: Crystal
10th Place: Stadium 2
9th Place: Ruby
8th Place: Fire Red
7th Place: Leaf Green
6th Place: Silver
5th Place: Gold
4th Place: Colosseum
3rd Place: Emerald
2nd Place: Sapphire
1st Place: XD: Gale of Darkness

Psychic Politoed sent me the parting words for the face-off, but I'll leave that to him. I'd just like to say that I really enjoyed helping out here. It was fun~ And thanks to everyone who participated!

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Yeah, I had to recover it from taitofan...

Well XD has won the face-off. I really had fun seeing what everyone's favorite Pokemon RPG games were.

I'd like to thank everybody for voting. I would especially thank taitofan for keeping track of the score a lot of the time.

I'm planning on making a new face-off, this time with more of these wacky Pokemon to add new ways to vote on this face-off, as well as new Pokemon games such as Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, as well as maybe a few others.

Well, it's been fun, and congrats to Pokemon XD for winning the Pokemon RPG face-off!

Psychic Politoed said:
We can't bash people for their opinions.

Now, plz. Let's not cause a scene shall we?

I will not count this vote.

"ignorant" is not a bash, ignorant is lack of knowledge in a subject. Didn't dirrectly bash anybody.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
^I will leave myself out of this "disscussion"

We finally finished it! It was surprising that XD managed to make and comeback which was nice...

And my two favorite games got in the top 5! Woot!

Status
Not open for further replies.