• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Rumble Blast Toy Pokemon

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
I just got my epic Luxray!!!! So I made a papercraft. Kinda sloppy because my cat sat on it... dumb cat...
Here it is... He likes my 3DS....

image.jpg

I have such a pretty 3DS ^_^

If there are any that you would like to see me make, PM me and I'll see what/if I can do...

Last edited:

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
image.jpg

Happy Valentine's Day!!! Made another so Luxray won't be lonely. ^_^

My home menu looks awesome, sorry about scratches.... Been dropped, laid on, sat on, and uh... accidentally... thrown. o_O

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
image.jpgnot a toy, but something I made...

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
image.jpg
Welcome Reshiram to the world. Born: 2 minutes ago

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
image.jpg

My new favorite- Ho-Oh!!!
I will post more later!!!

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
image.jpg made a Gardevoir. The others are welcoming her!

I make all of these myself. I design each and every one using only the designs from my 3DS. Each one is about as big as a quarter and I will try to do a Manectric and/or Charizard sometime in the next week.

Last edited:

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Could you please provide the blueprints for these? If you're not okay with that, I understand. ^_^ These are absolutely adorable.

I would like to request Mienshao, if possible.

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
image.jpg for NightKrazy.

wayjun- I custom make the nets so I can't. I would if I could but they're too small and all parts are unique.... o_O
I will try Meinshao later

EDIT: the Charizard is my new favorite

Double EDIT: got your Meinshao, just can't post it right now... One attatchment rule...

Last edited:

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
wayjun-Meinshao. image.jpg