• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Rumble (Melee!) Now dated Q4!

dragonfoxmem

Beginning Trainer
According to Gamespot, it is now dated as Q4.

Forgive me if it is already posted, but don't blame me because there is an issue with search function: I get blank page after that.

masterleo

Order Up!
What does "Q4" stand for?

icycubed

i cant wait for it to come out. i want to say that it will come out in october but u nevr know

Giratina 702

Advanced Trainer
It might come out tommarrow because Mystery Dungeon of Sky is out tommarrow and probably along with Pokemon Rumble.

BCVM22

It might come out tommarrow because Mystery Dungeon of Sky is out tommarrow and probably along with Pokemon Rumble.

Oh yeah, frequently does this franchise release its games with no publicity, no previous announcement and no release date. Makes a ton of sense, doesn't it? Good call.

:|

Electric

Is this game worth getting? I like Pokemon (duh) and I'm usually bored all the time. Will this game keep me occupied for a while? Is this game even fun? I don't know what it's about.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
yay! I gotta get myself a Wii point card, does anyone know how many points it needs to be able to buy it?

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
It will probably be 1500

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I can't wait to get this game. Why must it come out the day after new super mario brothers wii comes out? WHY??!!!

shade1995

I already got the points for it but it looks like it will be really good

Well. I will not be getting Pokemon Rumble. Not because it doesn't look interesting, or I do not want to get it. In fact I think it looks very fun and would love to own it. The only problem is that I only have like.. One hundred blocks left. I doubt that's enough memory space on my Wii for it... Sigh. Looks like I'm going to need to invest in an SD Card..

SmartD

I downloaded the demo and I really enjoyed it. I'm getting this game once I find time to buy more Wii points.

I play the demo and I really enjoyed it. Now I want the actually game
anyone, care to give away some wii points? ^^
hehe, joking, got to it on my own.

Rannoyin

sing your story
Tried the demo~

It was quite boring, really. I do not think it's worth $15. The battles were easily won, and the levels were very bland. The multiplayer may of been good though, but I'm not going to spend the money.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I thought the Demo was loads of fun! I was happy to see that there was a demo.

I am going to buy this game for sure!!

Electric

I tried the demo and it was fun. I want to download it because I need something to do, but it's $15 and IDK if I really want it. I'm more excited for PMD Wiiware.