1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Rumble (Melee!) Now dated Q4!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by dragonfoxmem, Sep 17, 2009.

1. dragonfoxmem

dragonfoxmem Beginning Trainer

According to Gamespot, it is now dated as Q4.

Forgive me if it is already posted, but don't blame me because there is an issue with search function: I get blank page after that.

2. masterleo

masterleo Order Up!

What does "Q4" stand for?

3. dragonfoxmem

dragonfoxmem Beginning Trainer

4th Quarter, meaning late fall/holiday.

4. icycubed

icycubed Member

i cant wait for it to come out. i want to say that it will come out in october but u nevr know

5. Giratina 702

Giratina 702 Advanced Trainer

It might come out tommarrow because Mystery Dungeon of Sky is out tommarrow and probably along with Pokemon Rumble.

6. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, frequently does this franchise release its games with no publicity, no previous announcement and no release date. Makes a ton of sense, doesn't it? Good call.

:|

7. Electric

Electric Well-Known Member

Is this game worth getting? I like Pokemon (duh) and I'm usually bored all the time. Will this game keep me occupied for a while? Is this game even fun? I don't know what it's about.

8. mockingjay

mockingjay swift and turn

November 15 is the release date? I forgot.

9. Hoothootsleeper

Hoothootsleeper Newbie EV Trainer

Actully it's November 16th

10. Mr. Joker

Mr. Joker keep calm & carry on

yay! I gotta get myself a Wii point card, does anyone know how many points it needs to be able to buy it?

11. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

It will probably be 1500

12. Nibbles4Ever

Nibbles4Ever 1 more day ^^

I can't wait to get this game. Why must it come out the day after new super mario brothers wii comes out? WHY??!!!

13. shade1995

shade1995 Member

I already got the points for it but it looks like it will be really good

14. Kazura

Kazura ...

Well. I will not be getting Pokemon Rumble. Not because it doesn't look interesting, or I do not want to get it. In fact I think it looks very fun and would love to own it. The only problem is that I only have like.. One hundred blocks left. I doubt that's enough memory space on my Wii for it... Sigh. Looks like I'm going to need to invest in an SD Card..

15. Porygandrew

Porygandrew Well-Known Member

Just played the demo. Did I enjoy it? Yes. Will I buy the actual game? No.

16. SmartD

SmartD Well-Known Member

I downloaded the demo and I really enjoyed it. I'm getting this game once I find time to buy more Wii points.

17. Shade_Koopa

Shade_Koopa Koopa

I play the demo and I really enjoyed it. Now I want the actually game
    anyone, care to give away some wii points? ^^
    hehe, joking, got to it on my own.

18. Rannoyin

Rannoyin sing your story

Tried the demo~

It was quite boring, really. I do not think it's worth $15. The battles were easily won, and the levels were very bland. The multiplayer may of been good though, but I'm not going to spend the money.

19. Mr. Joker

Mr. Joker keep calm & carry on

I thought the Demo was loads of fun! I was happy to see that there was a demo.

I am going to buy this game for sure!!

20. Electric

Electric Well-Known Member

I tried the demo and it was fun. I want to download it because I need something to do, but it's $15 and IDK if I really want it. I'm more excited for PMD Wiiware.