• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Rumble (Melee!) Now dated Q4!

Electric

Just got a shiny Bidoof :eek:

Getting some Pokemon is very annoying, especially the rare ones like Bonsly, Rotom, and the Eeveelutions.

My Rumble shinies:
-Password Rattata
-Bidoof
-Luxray

Last edited:

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
I have 25 Rumble shinies. I'll try to name most of them:

2x Fearow
2x Luxio
2x Nidoqueen
2x Charmander
Golem
Shinx
Skorupi
Drapion
Bidoof
Rattata
Onix
Clefable
Machoke
Starly
Rotom
Rhyhorn
Primape
Chimchar
Mismagius
Arcanine

...Ok. 24. I know I'm missing one...

Electric

This topic is dead.

Anyways I just got a shiny Rotom and shiny Voltorb in EX Fiery Furnace. I also traded in Pokemon to get a Dialga. Lucario was a ***** to get. Anyways, I keep going through Fiery Furnace with my Lucky Dusknoir that knows Earthquake and Thunderpunch because I need money so I can be unlucky and hope the move machine teaches my Dialga Roar of Time. Then maybe I can beat EX Rumble 2-1 and 2-2.

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
been trying to get a jolteon forever, had no luck at all...lately i've just been running thru all the EX rank levels with my Lucky vaporeon with surf & wish. it's a good little soldier & hits most stuff in that rank pretty hard, even though it's only 1877. the few times it gets knocked out i just throw in my 2240 empoleon with surf & aqua ring.

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
I have a Gutsy Aerodactyl 2378 with Earthquake and AncientPower. I just have EX Rumble 4-1 and 4-2 to go. Btw, which Pokemon can have power over 2400?

Casty

I only got a shiny Arcanine in the first mode of the game. Once he passed his usefulness I stored him in my Wii Remote ;)

Does anyone know what is the shiny rate in Rumble?

Fun game by the way, I'm looking forward to the sequel.

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
Got a Pokemon with 2391 power, unfortunately it's a Bronzong...

Electric

My best Pokemon is a Dialga with around 2440 power and I managed to get Roar of Time on it, but it's terrible because it doesn't even do that much damage and it takes a while to use it. I died instantly in EX3-1.

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
Yeah, Spacial Rend > Roar of Time. Unfortunately my Pakia's power is 2333...

Electric

I'm going to try and get a lot of Palkias at once so I can hopefully get one with a special ability, but the Pokemon you have to trade in are hard enough to get. Blastoise, Gyarados, and Empoleon aren't that bad, but Garchomp just takes a while by recruiting a bunch of Gabites/Gibles and Dragonite sucks because it's only a boss and Dratini/Dragonair are rare to find in the stages.

EDIT: Got a Palkia and it already knew Spacial Rend! Then I decided to go with Stone Edge for the 2nd move, and with a little luck, I finally beat Darkrai in EX3-2 with my Frost Rotom! Now I'll never beat EX4, heard it was evil death hard.

Last edited:

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
^It is. I'm going to try getting at least a decent Palkia or Garchomp (around 2370 at least).

I got 2 2400+ Pokemon in one day, Bastiodon and Torterra.

Vandslaux

Once, my sister found two shiny Chimchars in one level. You seem to find shinies when you are looking for certain pokemon in lower levels. My shinies:

Tentacruel
Bidoof (password)
Rattata (password)
Cloyster
Clefable

Rank S Advanced Battle Royale = hard. I beat it very closely. (Last pokemon, Garchomp, mashed 2 for Dragon Claw) I also beat Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina by doing that.

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
still no jolteon, but i did get a glaceon. i found a shiny arcanine with flame thrower & thunder fang. it's around 2100, so it's somewhat usable. i've had a shiny machoke or machamp (can never remember which is which), a turtwig & a grotle, & a few others i just can't remember right now. i don't keep the shinies if they're not useful, since i try to keep my roster down to 3 or 4 pages. but i do take pictures of them all, just for the memories...

i finally got a dialga today, it's 2395, so if i can get dragon claw on it, it'll be useful. still haven't attempted the battle royale, i may try that tonight.

Vandslaux

In the EX 2-2, Machamp seems to have a VERY fast and powerful Cross Chop.

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
Haven't attempted EX 4 much lately. Managed to get myself a Darkrai, but it's power is only around 2250...

Electric

So I need to beat EX 4 and get all of the Pokemon. I'm missing:

Darkrai (required Pokemon to get are annoying)
Mewtwo (once I have a spare trio)
Manaphy
Uxie
Shaymin

Is it possible to get a shiny Mew on Rumble? That would obviously be the worst one to get, and I guess you would have to restart your game for that. The ones that you need to get tickets for like Dialga would obviously take forever also.

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
still plugging away at EX rank. Lucky the vaporeon is still doing great, if they leveled up in this game, he'd be tops. i did finally get a jolteon, but it's not really high enough to help me out much, only about 1877 or so. i need a better one, but i'm not holding out hope anytime soon...

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
I have a Gutsy Aerodactyl 2378 with Earthquake and AncientPower. I just have EX Rumble 4-1 and 4-2 to go. Btw, which Pokemon can have power over 2400?

I know that the following Pokemon can have power over 2400;
Dialga
Regigigas
Heatran
Lucario
Gliscor
Torterra
Empoleon
Bronzong

But I don't know about any others.

Does anyone know what the maximum power level for a Weezing is?

Ashandtepig

I know that the following Pokemon can have power over 2400;
Dialga
Regigigas
Heatran
Lucario
Gliscor
Torterra
Empoleon
Bronzong

But I don't know about any others.

Does anyone know what the maximum power level for a Weezing is?

Yeah I'm going bump this.
I believe for this game its about 2220
Pokemon Rumble Blast though I'm not sure.