• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Rumble (Melee!) Now dated Q4!

That would be fun, they could sell little battle arena things where they could do battle and stuff

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
I believe it's because the password Pokemon have the highest levels in-game, but they put a cap on the power levels in every rank area, which when you complete a rank area and go to a higher rank, your password Pokemon go up too.

Oh, and I just beat Mewtwo today. I love his battle theme.

Also, here's a update to my favorite team members:

Charizard- Flamethrower Aerial Ace

Venusaur- S-Beam E-Ball

Blastose- Waterfall Ice Beam (I-Beam = Beam Spam on Windy Praire)

Dragonite- Agility Dragon Pulse (D-Pulse disappointed me in the look department)

Mew- Shadow Claw T-Wave

Alakazam- Drain Punch (D-Punch is great in Battle Royal, spam it and you'll deal great damage and get much needed health) Teleport

BCVM22

Ice Beam is a terrific long-range attack. It's another one that can save your hide in a tight spot where the only choice is to run, run, run, turn around, fire an attack, keep running.

The T.C.

Veteran
Oh yeah I found out why, pokemon from afar (Passwords or wiimote stored) level up with the keys, but not all have high levels, so some will cap out at level A normal whereas others will cap out at level EX.

Another thing, anyone know if the odds for shiny pokemon are the same as regular games or if it's easier to find?

Also I like rollout XP

BCVM22

I don't know if the numeric odds for a shiny are identical to the core titles, but they're still plenty rare.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
My brother just got a shiny. I'd be jealous if it looked remotely different.

On the subject of useful moves, I find multi-hit movement moves like Megahorn and quick attack invaluable against hordes of weak enemies and bosses too. Roost and Recover are excellant as the gradual healing won't wear off until it heals the set amount, so you can use it at full health and heal off damage when you take it. Lastly, easily spamable power up attacks like metal claw and ancient power are brilliant for powering up before battle.

BTW, what is the groundshake spin and the invincibility smoke move all bosses have?

i like my mew, poison jab and drain punch, gets me through atleast till the battle royale bosses appear

Shiny Rokon

I just started this game last night, simple but addictive and fun. I like the music. I'm only on rank B so far. Special pokemon I have caught: lucky pidgeotto and steady venonat, mostly use vulpix, also got the password pokemon available here mew and eevee. My highest level pokemon so far excluding the password pokemon is machoke 195. So only kanto and sinnoh pokemon? are they thinking of adding 2nd and 3rd gen pokemon later? sounds like a nintendo scheme to get more money, it wouldn't have been that hard to have them all in considering ranch has already done all the sprites.

BCVM22

Is the game experience lacking that much for not being able to play as Feraligatr/Swampert instead of Blastoise/Empoleon?

Shiny Rokon

haha, i guess not. I just finished the kanto part of the game with gengar and nidoking, how random. Now onto the advanced sinnoh part. I haven't caught all the kanto pokemon though. Haven't seen or caught any shinys, and have too many pokemon with special abilities now to list. Anyway, good fun. Think i better do something productive now though.

I've been playing rumble and wondered wether I can release my ryhdons and get a rhypieror before 'another mode'. I didnt know becase sinnoh pokemon arnt in the game till another mode. anybody know ?

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
I've been playing rumble and wondered wether I can release my ryhdons and get a rhypieror before 'another mode'. I didnt know becase sinnoh pokemon arnt in the game till another mode. anybody know ?

Tried it, and you can get sinnoh mon via tickets before you reach another mode.

Hitaka

Phoenix
You know how sometimes enemy pokemon get 'stunned' and they have stars around them, and if you kill them like that you're guaranteed to capture them? Is there a trick to getting that to happen, or is it random?

BCVM22

Completely random. Anecdotally, people have reported that high combo strings and high critical hit percentages can seem to raise the chances, but there's nothing to prove that.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
i like my mew, poison jab and drain punch, gets me through atleast till the battle royale bosses appear

My Mew has Shadow Ball and X-scissor. It's only been KO'd once and I'm up to S-Rank now.

I don't know if the numeric odds for a shiny are identical to the core titles, but they're still plenty rare.

Are they really that rare? I found both a shiny Nidoking and a shiny Nidoqueen about a minute appart from eachother. :D I've only been playing for a few hours though.