• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Rumble (Melee!) Now dated Q4!

kelvSYC

On another note, has anyone noticed that the team that you use to beat Normal S and Another S all have crowns in your collection? I wonder if the team that you use to beat EX4-2 get the same treatment?

Catbus

Meeoooowwwwww
You can recruit bosses, and some claim that it's easier to recruit bosses based on the fact that they claim to have a easier time wobbling them.

By "...wobbling them" what exactly do you mean? Can you affect whether they start to wobble with stars over their head? Is that what you mean? I thought that was random and beyond influence.

invaderdim

Dimmest of the Dim^^
oooh new EU passwords, but serebii seems to not be good enough to get the squirtle one -.- ahh well, neither am i =D

razor fire

By "...wobbling them" what exactly do you mean? Can you affect whether they start to wobble with stars over their head? Is that what you mean? I thought that was random and beyond influence.
I'm not sure what he meant about "having an easier time wobbling them" but I do know that they can wobble. That's how I got my Moltres.
oooh new EU passwords, but serebii seems to not be good enough to get the squirtle one -.- ahh well, neither am i =D

Finally, I can have a Sky Forme Shaymin :D

invaderdim

Dimmest of the Dim^^
but no squirtle yet, and yay :3
ooh i thinnk ill go play now, and awayyy!
shiny numero dos: punchy empoleon with grass knot and toxic

Last edited:

kelvSYC

I'm not sure what he meant about "having an easier time wobbling them" but I do know that they can wobble. That's how I got my Moltres.

It's well publicized that wobbling is the Rumble version of the critical. Some have postulated that there may in fact be a skill to consistently have Pokémon wobble. If there is such a skill, then it may be easier to do on a boss because it's a big target and it is far more predictable in their actions. (Plus, you aren't being swarmed...)

Again, I'm not saying that there is an actual wobble skill (if there is such a thing, I would liken it to a counter hit, and even then it might work only on one or two Pokémon at a time). If there is, for a lot of us it's as good as random anyways.

Xweek

Diligent Shipper
There is a skill which increases the critical hit ratio, so that may be related.

I'm loving this game, so far. I'm up to EX2, my most powerful Pokemon is a level 2329 Rhyperior (although I prefer my weaker Rhyperior, with it's Rock Wrecker and Stone Edge) and I'm just killing time, trying to find all the Pokemon I like (I want a better Dratini, game!) Well worth the £10 I payed for it, in my books.

JohtoPro

Sleeepy!
I've read on another forum that there is an easy way to catch the bosses.

You need a Gutsy or the other ability that slightly raises the critical hit ratio on a Pokemon that can learn Endeavor. When the boss Pokemon's HP is low enough, go to town with Endeavor(The boss will remain at 1HP) until you get a crit and finish it off.

*Critical hits are what causes a Pokemon to wobble.
*Gutsy is amazing for doing run throughs, I average 15-20 toys a pop.

Xweek

Diligent Shipper
It's a shame none of my EX-Grade Pokemon have Gutsy or Scrappy then.

Am I really good at finding shinies? I have five of them. Five. Why can't I find that many in the wild in Platinum? :(

jbtenseventeen

Shiny Hunter
It's a shame none of my EX-Grade Pokemon have Gutsy or Scrappy then.

Am I really good at finding shinies? I have five of them. Five. Why can't I find that many in the wild in Platinum? :(

I don't think you are good, just lucky.

I just found a shiny doduo.

Xweek

Diligent Shipper
That's what I meant. Flip all my bad luck.

But I am up to EX3 now. Didn't realise that your Wonderkey total was restored after each round, only that any fainted Pokemon weren't revived.

jbtenseventeen

Shiny Hunter
Question, are pokemon found with abilities rare? I'm not talking about shiny pokemon.

I am asking because I have over 15 pokemon with abilities and I am only on rank B.

BCVM22

No. They're fairly common, or at least they aren't rare, and they're indicated on the battlefield by a colored circle around them on the ground when they've tipped over.

jbtenseventeen

Shiny Hunter
No. They're fairly common, or at least they aren't rare, and they're indicated on the battlefield by a colored circle around them on the ground when they've tipped over.

Ok, and I just befriended the rocky cave boss lapras, which was a Snappy Lapras. Is that rare

razor fire

Not really. They're very common.

I now have 4 shinies and I have reached EX2. Dang, I'm out of cash...

razor fire

EX is the final mode in the game where you can meet pokemon from every single rank and mode.

jbtenseventeen

Shiny Hunter
another question. How rare are shinnies, are they still 1/8192?

razor fire

I'm pretty sure they are the same. Though, with all the pokemon swarming around you on the field you'll have a bigger chance of getting one.

Electric

If you complete C rank but you forget to recruit a Pokemon (such as Bulbasaur) is there a way to get them? Or will the game stop you unless you get all the Pokemon first?

Edit: NVM you can go back to ranks, forget this.

Last edited: