• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Rumble (Melee!) Now dated Q4!

80's Rocker

Fire Tamer
Yep, in the Fire place I get sooo many magnemite forms it is not even funny. There are more of those than fire types!

Also, anybody here have any luck with Dratini and his evo's? I can't seem to even find one on the whole stage, only the Dragonite boss sometimes, and I really need a Dragonite.

Last edited:

jbtenseventeen

Shiny Hunter
Me and my friend made a file together, and on Normal B rank, her found a shiny weepinbell, and in the very next stage, I found a shiny ryhorn.

80's Rocker

Fire Tamer
UPDATE: The question was asked earlier if the passwords were always going to work, and we were quite sure the answer was yes. However, I just used the Blastiose password and it said that it was obsolete. Will somebody else use the Blastiose one and tell me what they get so we can confirm this?

BCVM22

There's nothing to confirm. To the best of any possible knowledge, it is impossible for the passwords to expire; they're hard-coded into the game's programming. Just as you could go down to the store and buy an original Sega Genesis game and any button codes that game might have had would still be valid, such is the case here. They can't expire.

Keep in mind that passwords are region-locked - a password for the American version will work only in the American version, and so on all the way around - and that you can only use passwords once. "Obsolete" is what the game tells you when you try and re-use a password.

Last edited:

80's Rocker

Fire Tamer
I know, I used the American password and it said that it was obsolete. It did not say invalid like it would if I used a wrong code or one from a different country.

BCVM22

Again, there's no way for the passwords to expire. Are you certain you didn't already use that code?

Dattebayo

Banned
Well I just got the game today and beat Mewtwo (I really don't know why it takes long for it be fully killed since the Melee fighters can beat it so easily), I just need to know how do we get the 4th gen Pokemon.

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
I bought the game for my brother and sister yesterday (for Christmas), and they adore it so far. We are already at the A rank and half way through it. Fun little game; it's actually worth a lot more than the individuals at IGN would make it out to be. It's monotenous, but damn if it's not addictive getting better and better moves.

My only qualm is that normal "Pokemon" cannot be leveled. So, your favorites are practically pointless because in three stages they'll be obsolete. ;(

80's Rocker

Fire Tamer
I bought the game for my brother and sister yesterday (for Christmas), and they adore it so far. We are already at the A rank and half way through it. Fun little game; it's actually worth a lot more than the individuals at IGN would make it out to be. It's monotenous, but damn if it's not addictive getting better and better moves.

My only qualm is that normal "Pokemon" cannot be leveled. So, your favorites are practically pointless because in three stages they'll be obsolete. ;(

I know what your saying. It definately can get addicting to get better moves. Right now I am using Blast Burn and Air Slash on my Charizard and they are really working good, I am getting over 100 kills a level while playing with 2 other friends.

As far as your favorites go, once you get to the EX mode, you can get any pokemon you want with good stats pretty much and it stays that way. Although I bet you know that by now lol.

ringleader

Hi pplz, ok so I've had the game for a while since it came out in Europe.
I'm on EX rank 4 but cannot complete the last battle royale. Closest I've come is a one on one with mewtwo with 5 seconds left on the clock.

Team:
healthy hippowdon
earthquake
stone edge

regigigas
earthquake
stone edge

garchomp
dragon claw
earthquake

gyarados
blizzard
stone edge

earthquake is probs the main aspect of my fighting style and I find it effective within battle royale and stone edge is what I spam against bosses. This is the best fighting style I could come up with, any got a better one?

pikamaster-pf

Just a question like that

since the japanese version got a lot of passwords than US&EU Pokemon rumble

i wonder when we will get new password :S

i can'T wait ><

I'm sooo glad I found this thread!

I'm playing this game with my two brothers, and we are having a lot of trouble with EX-4 Battle Royale. It is beginning to seem like trying over and over is the best strategy.

Oh you guys might want to know that it seems if you can defeat a boss the instant before it unleashes an attack you will recruit it. I know this is not confirmed, but I have tried it a number of times, even recruiting two bosses that way--back to back!

Lucario9347

Very glad I purchased the game, worth the 15$. My favorite Pokemon to use is a Lucky Togekiss with Aura Sphere and Sky Attack. I am on EX Rank 3-1 and after 24 hours of playing and 17,000 Pokemon defeated, I have 4 shiny Pokemon, Speedy Infernape, Punchy female Hippowdon, Lucky Luxio, and Lucky Clefable. I am asking for help with the EX 3-1 Battle Royale. I find it difficult because Pokemon are not stunned or knocked back from attacks. I would like to know what Pokemon and moves other players used for this stage.

Bobby Emerald

The Poke-expert
So uh...has anyone gotten past EX-4 yet? I'm stuck on it myself.

invaderdim

Dimmest of the Dim^^
ive just started ex and trying to complete the pokedex, not doin the battle royale yet, so no, no i havent

Profesco

gone gently
I am Profesco, and I have a problem. I'm addicted to Pokemon Rumble. u_u

When I first started my game, I loved just watching Skymin run around. It's so cute! They're all adorable, those wonderful little toy Pokemon. I think the expression on Dialga's face is priceless. :D

Anywho, completing the collection is proving to be a pain in the neck. For the life of me, I cannot collect all of the Eevee evolutions! It's already giving me a headache that I'll need to trade off three Vaporeons to get a Manaphy, as well as one to get a Wash Rotom, and if I want to actually have in my collection a Phione and a Vaporeon itself, that's two more I'll need. @_@

So far, I still have to collect Jolteon and Leafeon. I have a single Flareon and Glaceon, but I'm saving up my Vaporeons (of which I presently have three, I believe). I really wish they'd give some passwords for these hard to collect toys. Either that or up their frequency of appearance in each of the stages. Oh, and after all this time, I still can't seem to collect even one tiny little Drifloon...

Bastiodon was a long time coming, too. I finally got one about three days ago (and I've been playing this game all month). I was so exasperated at the darn thing that I threw caution to the wind and traded that one and only Bastiodon away for a Dialga. I thought I'd end up regretting doing so, but I was rewarded with a 2477 Punchy Dialga who came with Shadow Claw and Fire Blast! It's my highest-powered Pokemon toy so far. That thing absolutely kills in the Battle Royale! :D

BCVM22

I am Profesco, and I have a problem. I'm addicted to Pokemon Rumble. u_u

Hello Bruce Profesco.

Anywho, completing the collection is proving to be a pain in the neck. For the life of me, I cannot collect all of the Eevee evolutions! It's already giving me a headache that I'll need to trade off three Vaporeons to get a Manaphy, as well as one to get a Wash Rotom, and if I want to actually have in my collection a Phione and a Vaporeon itself, that's two more I'll need. @_@

So far, I still have to collect Jolteon and Leafeon. I have a single Flareon and Glaceon, but I'm saving up my Vaporeons (of which I presently have three, I believe). I really wish they'd give some passwords for these hard to collect toys. Either that or up their frequency of appearance in each of the stages. Oh, and after all this time, I still can't seem to collect even one tiny little Drifloon...

There's no cure for this but to keep trying, trying and trying some more. The amount of pure chance involved in the gameplay means that the game is as much about making what you have work best for you as it is about getting exactly what you want. In some ways, that's a detriment but in others it's a compliment: the game would be too easy if you could gain the strongest critters and equip them with the strongest attacks with nary a thought. Half the fun is getting what seems like a weaker Pokémon equipped with what seems like a weaker attack and then realizing that you can still use it to cut a swath of destruction if you deploy it right.

Profesco

gone gently
Hello Bruce Profesco.

Rumble wouldn't suck if there was a Dory toy included, now that you mention it.

There's no cure for this but to keep trying, trying and trying some more. The amount of pure chance involved in the gameplay means that the game is as much about making what you have work best for you as it is about getting exactly what you want. In some ways, that's a detriment but in others it's a compliment: the game would be too easy if you could gain the strongest critters and equip them with the strongest attacks with nary a thought. Half the fun is getting what seems like a weaker Pokémon equipped with what seems like a weaker attack and then realizing that you can still use it to cut a swath of destruction if you deploy it right.

Oh, I haven't stopped yet. My Lucky X-Scissor Beedrill and I are leaving nothing alive in our wake. I've done the Silent Forest level so many times in pursuit of a Leafeon that I've managed two shiny Grotles and a shiny Roserade. Darn it all if the minds behind Pokemon games of all natures aren't suffering a continuous love affair with pure chance in some form or another, though.

You've played it, BCVM22? If so, do you have a particular favorite toy? ^_^