• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Russet

Cece

Thanks!

New Muttl:
001_muttl_by_bananamantis-d4am5b5.png

kamionero

Wow...I really love your stuff!!! They are amazing sprites, very believable, but also very original!!! Particularly enjoyed the psychic mantis, grass starter, the swan and the flying/psychic!!!

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Wow, you always manage to make your sprites even more beautifull.
I really like the improvements you made with muttl because it looks much more pokemonish now.
I can't wait for some new edits :p

Cece

UPDATE:
VENILLI
has been added to the pokedex.

#061 VENILLI
Poison
061_venilli_by_bananamantis-d4axiwe.png

Facade Pokemon
-VEnilli Lv 32> Vennium-
~

---

And FINALLY a good Volcere sprite.

The old ones were so awful! D:

149_by_bananamantis-d32ro04.png
ghgfhhfh2-2.png

new:
149_volcere_by_bananamantis-d4b0c41.png

Last edited:

noobiess

6 different pokemon
I actually liked the previous sprite of vixsun much more. It looked much more pokemonish.
You also have to watch out that you don't make too much sprite that completely look to the side.
For some, like the new volcere sprite (wich looks awesome btw), it looks natural.
But for venilli is looks a bit weard.
I love the design of venilli though