• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Safety Exercise: The Not A Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Ok den DJ. ^_^ Here is a filler so you don't have an excuse not to post when finished. X)

Ok so I'm sick and trying to enjoy my holiday times. As such it is not up yet. But I'll give you all a spoiler or small commercial to make waiting easier :p

;028; This week on PSE!!!!
;025; Well it's seems you've all decided what you want to build your boat with.
;308; Wait we all only have one plate???
;207; Fishicus freezicus!!!
;472; A storms a brewin'....
;083; MY MASTERPIECE!!!!!!
;129; Don't tell chair.
;028; Make sure to tune in...sometime!

lawmaster

What is that?
So when will the real thing be posted?

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!
;472;This challenge need brains, tactics and insight! I'm sure most of you young uns won't even make it to the water.

Spacial

procrastination
(OOC: I totally forgot about this. Is it still going to start, or will it just be closed or get too inactive?)

;015; Come on, what the hell are we waiting for?

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!
;472;Of course I am underestimating you for being young. You young ones have little to none life experience.

Wow thought this died. But seeing as it's still alive I guess I'll have to do it lol.
now to see if I still have my rough draft.....nope gonna write it from scratch :/

Spacial

procrastination
(OOC: Great, hopefully PSE will be active again soon)

;015; And you're gonna have little to no life when I finish with you *Flies up to Dracoste's character*

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!
;472;This is the reason why I hate young ones, always rushing towards things without thinking. *Grabs one of Derek's "lances"* Now, Beedrill, for once, think. I'm partially ground type. A ground type also tend to learn Rock moves, seeing as you are a partially Bug Type, attacking me won't be that smart, would it? *Lets go.* Now, if you really want to prove anything at all, do well in the upcoming challenge. Then I might concider you're not doing all too bad for a young sprout.

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
:587:*Is humming a song and sits with a smile. He is feeling cheery today.*

lawmaster

What is that?
;310; *shakes head*

Status
Not open for further replies.