• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Safety Exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.
pse1.png

Credit for this awesome PSE sig goes the mighty Pupintheturd!

;028; Hello there everyone I'm Jimbo The Hobo (Jim for short) and as a hobo I've learned to survive in this harsh world. But something worries me, many pokemon nowadays are "indoor pokemon" and wouldn't know how to survive if they were just thrown out there. So that exactly what I am doing!

The Rules:
All sppf rules apply
No bashing/flame wars
Obey the owner and co-owner
Once you are out of points you have 2 posts to say goodbye
Keep Rping as low as possible
If i am not here to oversee things my Co-owner will be in control, treat them as you would me
Disobeying rules will result in a strike
3 strikes and you will be banned form this season, 5 and you will be banned from any possible returning seasons

What will happen: I will move the contestants to an island known as "Forget Me Island" it's called that because the majority of visitors are completely forgotton by the outside world,and never heard of again....

After i drop them down I will give them options in which to hide from/survive the elements (ex. A. in a tree B. under a rock C. In the water) If you hide in the right spot you will gain 6 survivor coins, the semi-safe spot will give you 4 survivor coins, but hide in the wrong place and you will only get 2 survivor coin.

All points will be assigned by a rng. So please don't complain about a rock being a better place to hide than the sea. The rng will also assign you to a random place if you do not reply within the set time (but you will recieve only half the points if this happens). If you do not reply for 3 rounds you will be automatically eliminated.

Each player will start out with 100 life points and lose 10 life points each round (regardless of where they hide). But they can use their coins to heal/protect themselves;
Oran berry - will heal 15 points - costs 14 coins
Temporary fort - will protect them for 2 rounds (including the Stealing Mankey) - costs 19 coins
Stealing Mankey ;056; - will steal 10 points from 1 character and give it to you (spiteful)- 17 coins
Last one standing wins!

Co-owner - Sandy the ;027; (#1TransendTrainer) Leaf the ;475; (Lawmaster)

Contestants:
Shadow ;197; 197 (Aslynn♥Pokemon) came in first place, and won the Island

Eliminated Contestants
Lashley ;288; 288 (MugoUrth) *was arrested for pirating* (tied for second)
SpeedJolt ;135; 135 (Pink Lapras) *was framed by Lashley* (tied for second)
Ronaldo ;443; 443 (Bekidding) *was victim to the purple waves* (Ran out of luck)
Flame ;059; 059 (FireTypeLover) *bonked his head on his rock shelter* (Ran out of luck/didn't answer half the questions)
Lief ;470; 470 (Dusknoirdude23) *fainted while building a shelter* (Ran out of luck)
Alex ;081; 081 (gmoyes) *became to weak to fight of a ;142; who swooped down and got him* (Ran out of luck)
Huckle ;213; 213 (Monochromatic) *was kidnapped by ;173; in a volcano* (didn't purchase an item to save themselves)
Black ;376; 376 (King world) *Created a cave-in in a cave and was trapped underneath* (didn't respond)
Zerue ;166; 166 (Plusle+Minum) *Was beaten by the evil ;173; for some treasure* (forfeited)

Last edited:
;028; This is for information...........

Reservations for season 2 *If you competed in season 1 too bad* (I will pm these people when season 2 begins and they get first come first serve, meaning if they answer during my set time they will get a spot (if too many people reserve spots then the first 10 to answer get the spots)

Ditto123
Lucarioisawesome
Zalbar
Bridge
Digipoke1
The Fad
Paradoxwithinaparadox
Fanal!
Samurottwarrior
slugger57

Last edited:

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Name: Ronaldo
Species: Gible ;443;
Personality Type: Sweet, and seemingly innocent, helps out if they really need it. (Sometimes)
Reason for joining: It seemed like a good idea.

Last edited:

Monochromatic

A.k.a: Nemo
Name: Huckleberry the Merry Shuckle (Or Huckle for short)
Species - Shuckle ;213;
Gender - Male
Personality type - Slow, silent but constantly smiling, dim-witted, strong-willed, awkward.
Reason for joining - Free cupcakes, right?

Last edited:

gmoyes

Nerd and Proud of it
Name - Alex
Species - ;081; Magnemite
Gender - Male
Personality type - Classic nerd: Smart, bad at making friends and usually quiet.
Reason for joining - Got bored in the city and thought that this would be fun. Also the chance at winning something hooked him.

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
Name: Zerue
Species: ;166;
Personality type: Dark and acts like she knows something that you don't (often dropping cryptic statements), mostly sarcastic and keeps to herself. She's cyncial ("everyone's a cynic") and likes to quote.
Reason for joining: Zerue's fairly sure she can win. How hard can hiding be?

Mono and gmoyes and P+M accepted
Bekidding can you please choose a pokemon witha smilie? I am sorry but please choose a pokemon from gen 1 to 4 for now

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Name -Black
Species -;376;
Gender -Male
Personality type -Fun loving and a little shy.
Reason for joining - I'm a little bored.

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
Name - SpeedJolt
Species - ;135;
Gender - Male
Personality type - Tends to rush into situations. This more often than not gets him into a bit of trouble. Same with his cheesy jokes.
Reason for joining - Gonna try this out.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Name - Lashley
Species - ;288;
Gender - Female
Personality type - Always acting like a pirate. She also tries very hard to be loyal and trusting.
Reason for joining - She is a thrill seeker always looking for adventure.

No balanced genders 'cause there are no teams...this is an individual challenge everyone up to PinkLapras is accepted. 4 spots left
EDIT* MugoUrth is accepted too, 3 spots

Dusknoirdude23

*generic countdown*
Name - Lief
Species - ;470;
Gender - Male
Personality - Kind of lazy, doesn't do things unless he really has to, but will do anything the situation demands.
Reason for joining - He threatened to Leaf Blade me if I didn't...

Status
Not open for further replies.