1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Safety Exercise

Discussion in 'Games' started by Frozen Sunset, Mar 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    Credit for this awesome PSE sig goes the mighty Pupintheturd!

;028; Hello there everyone I'm Jimbo The Hobo (Jim for short) and as a hobo I've learned to survive in this harsh world. But something worries me, many pokemon nowadays are "indoor pokemon" and wouldn't know how to survive if they were just thrown out there. So that exactly what I am doing!

The Rules:
    All sppf rules apply
    No bashing/flame wars
    Obey the owner and co-owner
    Once you are out of points you have 2 posts to say goodbye
    Keep Rping as low as possible
    If i am not here to oversee things my Co-owner will be in control, treat them as you would me
    Disobeying rules will result in a strike
    3 strikes and you will be banned form this season, 5 and you will be banned from any possible returning seasons

What will happen: I will move the contestants to an island known as "Forget Me Island" it's called that because the majority of visitors are completely forgotton by the outside world,and never heard of again....

After i drop them down I will give them options in which to hide from/survive the elements (ex. A. in a tree B. under a rock C. In the water) If you hide in the right spot you will gain 6 survivor coins, the semi-safe spot will give you 4 survivor coins, but hide in the wrong place and you will only get 2 survivor coin.

All points will be assigned by a rng. So please don't complain about a rock being a better place to hide than the sea. The rng will also assign you to a random place if you do not reply within the set time (but you will recieve only half the points if this happens). If you do not reply for 3 rounds you will be automatically eliminated.

Each player will start out with 100 life points and lose 10 life points each round (regardless of where they hide). But they can use their coins to heal/protect themselves;
    Oran berry - will heal 15 points - costs 14 coins
    Temporary fort - will protect them for 2 rounds (including the Stealing Mankey) - costs 19 coins
    Stealing Mankey ;056; - will steal 10 points from 1 character and give it to you (spiteful)- 17 coins
    Last one standing wins!

Co-owner - Sandy the ;027; (#1TransendTrainer) Leaf the ;475; (Lawmaster)

Contestants:
    Shadow ;197; 197 (Aslynn♥Pokemon) came in first place, and won the Island

Eliminated Contestants
    Lashley ;288; 288 (MugoUrth) *was arrested for pirating* (tied for second)
    SpeedJolt ;135; 135 (Pink Lapras) *was framed by Lashley* (tied for second)
    Ronaldo ;443; 443 (Bekidding) *was victim to the purple waves* (Ran out of luck)
    Flame ;059; 059 (FireTypeLover) *bonked his head on his rock shelter* (Ran out of luck/didn't answer half the questions)
    Lief ;470; 470 (Dusknoirdude23) *fainted while building a shelter* (Ran out of luck)
    Alex ;081; 081 (gmoyes) *became to weak to fight of a ;142; who swooped down and got him* (Ran out of luck)
    Huckle ;213; 213 (Monochromatic) *was kidnapped by ;173; in a volcano* (didn't purchase an item to save themselves)
    Black ;376; 376 (King world) *Created a cave-in in a cave and was trapped underneath* (didn't respond)
    Zerue ;166; 166 (Plusle+Minum) *Was beaten by the evil ;173; for some treasure* (forfeited)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2011
  2. ;028; This is for information...........

Reservations for season 2 *If you competed in season 1 too bad* (I will pm these people when season 2 begins and they get first come first serve, meaning if they answer during my set time they will get a spot (if too many people reserve spots then the first 10 to answer get the spots)

Ditto123
    Lucarioisawesome
    Zalbar
    Bridge
    Digipoke1
    The Fad
    Paradoxwithinaparadox
    Fanal!
    Samurottwarrior
    slugger57

Last edited: Apr 8, 2011
  3. Burakoru

Burakoru Belly Slide

Name: Ronaldo
    Species: Gible ;443;
    Personality Type: Sweet, and seemingly innocent, helps out if they really need it. (Sometimes)
    Reason for joining: It seemed like a good idea.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2011
  4. Monochromatic

Monochromatic A.k.a: Nemo

Name: Huckleberry the Merry Shuckle (Or Huckle for short)
    Species - Shuckle ;213;
    Gender - Male
    Personality type - Slow, silent but constantly smiling, dim-witted, strong-willed, awkward.
    Reason for joining - Free cupcakes, right?

5. gmoyes

gmoyes Nerd and Proud of it

Name - Alex
    Species - ;081; Magnemite
    Gender - Male
    Personality type - Classic nerd: Smart, bad at making friends and usually quiet.
    Reason for joining - Got bored in the city and thought that this would be fun. Also the chance at winning something hooked him.

6. Burakoru

Burakoru Belly Slide

gmoyes, technically Magnemite have no gender.

7. Plusle+Minun

Plusle+Minun fanfiction is life

Name: Zerue
    Species: ;166;
    Personality type: Dark and acts like she knows something that you don't (often dropping cryptic statements), mostly sarcastic and keeps to herself. She's cyncial ("everyone's a cynic") and likes to quote.
    Reason for joining: Zerue's fairly sure she can win. How hard can hiding be?

8. Mono and gmoyes and P+M accepted
    Bekidding can you please choose a pokemon witha smilie? I am sorry but please choose a pokemon from gen 1 to 4 for now

9. Burakoru

Burakoru Belly Slide

Okay, I'll edit.
    Edit: I am now a Gible!

10. gmoyes

gmoyes Nerd and Proud of it

But i do. i don't want to be kept being called an it lol.

11. Burakoru

Burakoru Belly Slide

Yah, I suppose that makes sense.

12. ;028; ok all accepted 6 spaces left
    Hurry, hurry, hurry! Limited time offer!!!

13. Burakoru

Burakoru Belly Slide

Yay! Thank you. Can't wait to begin!

14. Eternal Darkness

Eternal Darkness Eternal Evil

Name -Black
    Species -;376;
    Gender -Male
    Personality type -Fun loving and a little shy.
    Reason for joining - I'm a little bored.

15. Plusle+Minun

Plusle+Minun fanfiction is life

Don't we need like balanced genders? No?

16. Magiclapras

Magiclapras Dragon Goddess Flyder

Name - SpeedJolt
    Species - ;135;
    Gender - Male
    Personality type - Tends to rush into situations. This more often than not gets him into a bit of trouble. Same with his cheesy jokes.
    Reason for joining - Gonna try this out.

17. MugoUrth

MugoUrth Bibarel's adorable.

Name - Lashley
    Species - ;288;
    Gender - Female
    Personality type - Always acting like a pirate. She also tries very hard to be loyal and trusting.
    Reason for joining - She is a thrill seeker always looking for adventure.

18. No balanced genders 'cause there are no teams...this is an individual challenge everyone up to PinkLapras is accepted. 4 spots left
    EDIT* MugoUrth is accepted too, 3 spots

19. Dusknoirdude23

Dusknoirdude23 *generic countdown*

Name - Lief
    Species - ;470;
    Gender - Male
    Personality - Kind of lazy, doesn't do things unless he really has to, but will do anything the situation demands.
    Reason for joining - He threatened to Leaf Blade me if I didn't...

20. accepted 2 spots left, then we begin!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.