• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Safety Exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alliance

Re-Arrival
Name - Shadow
Species - Umbreon ;197;
Gender - Female
Personality type - Cheerful and very sweet, however rather pessimistic
Reason for joining - Cuz I can. :p

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Name- Flame
Species- Arcanine ;059;
Gender- Male
Personality type- Worries a lot, but is usually pretty nice to other people.
Reason for joining- Seems like a good thing to kill some time.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Yay! Al slots are filled!

Ok so here it is Part 1:

;028; Hello there as you all know I am Jimbo The Hobo, and I am the host of Pokémon Safety Exercise!

;027; And I'm the adorable intern who's loved by all, name's Sandy!

;028; ....meh, anyway nowadays pokémon have become extremely spoiled, but not everything turns out peachy. So as a life lesson I will be booting 10 *lucky* pokémon to "Forget me Island" to learn to survive and outwit those surrounding you.

;027; Jim, what about the fabulous prize?

;028; I was getting there! Sheesh... the contestants will be going through all this for what we call: "The ultimate prize" the last one standing will win it!

;027; Onto the challenge!!!

;028; *to the producers* Do we even need her here? .....well i don't care if she's your niece! ....fine she stays. Oh wait...

Hello again! We've just recieved word that we are over the island, so it's time to meet the contestants!

;028; Hello everyone!

;059; Hi Jimmy boy!

;028; You just lost your talking privilege for today!

;213; Jim what's going on?

;166; Yah I'm confused

;028; Well ummm....

;027; He's gonna push yall out of the plane!

;288; What?!?

;081; That is very illogical.

;028; Thanks Sandy... I will push you all out of the plane but after i give the instructions

Once on the island you will all discover that freak windstorms can wreak havok on the island your options are
1. Pray to the island to try to appease it
2. Hide underneath a uncomfortable boulder
3. Hide in the fort for a bit

Now the correct answers will be decided by rng, so no complaining!

;197; so is this when you push us out?

;376; He won't push us out of the plane without parachutes.

;470; i don't know...he's a hobo they're shifty.

;027; Bye bye everyone! *pushes everyone out*

;135; I was not expecting that

;443; Never trust a producers niece. Evvvvverrrr!!!

;028; The contest starts now! Post/pm/vm me your answer within 48 hours (2 days cause this is the first competition)

A filler post is needed aswell!

Last edited:
It doesn't matter how i get the answers, i just need them
also what is ic?

Edit* ok now that i know what IC is i will adress that, I am letting you describe to me your character through your answers that is why the first dialogue was so plain Jane (once i get a better grasp of the characters more dialogue will develop). Also don't be afraid to talk to the other characters because knowing the others might help later

Last edited:

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
Oh, IC means "in character". Like, they pretty much all acted the same without a difference in personality.

;166;: Hey, the show host is totally not out of his mind at all! I mean there are absolutely no risks to this exercise, are there?

Wow, this is the best day of my life. I've totally always wanted to be pushed out of a plane! High above a deserted island! With freak windstorms! Thanks so much, God! Maybe this time the freak windstorms'll finally hit me! Gee, I'd better pray to the island gods this time!

Then again, I should probably hide under this boulder. Totally conformtable! I feel just like a queen now! The state'll probably be contacting the plane now, probably won't even be two heartbeats before we're found out.

hiding under a rock

Alliance

Re-Arrival
;197; : Lemme seee....... Pushed out of a plane, freak thunderstorms... Just what I always wanted to do on my days off.
So, Logically praying to the gods wont work. They may indeed exist, but I can't trust somethign I've never seen nor heard of. So I cross that off.

Leaving me with the boulder or the fort. The fort, it seems, is rather tall, and in the middle of an un-enclosed spot. An easy target.

Which leaves me the boulder.

Is hiding under an uncomfortable boulder

;197; I'll probably die doing this...

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
;376;: Appease the island!! *Throws a different challenger into the pits of fire for the gods*

;028; No pokemon sacrifice is allowed!!!! (we can't aford another law-suit after the plane thing)
5 pokemon have sent in their answers

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
;376; But we have to appease the gods.....................

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
;376;: That won't work. How about the producers neice?

Alliance

Re-Arrival
;197; I say no. I'm right next to the pit y'kno. I'd rather not see a Pokemon of any type burn in hell.
What about a Slowpoke Tail instead?

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
;376;: Don't worry, I found one.

Status
Not open for further replies.