• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Safety Exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusknoirdude23

*generic countdown*
;470;: Owch! Not a good time to find out that my leaf doesn't work as a propeller or parachute...
*yawns* I suppose I have to make a choice now...
Praying seems like the option that will take the least effort...
But I will hide in the fort, as it will give me some shelter, and be comfortable enough to take a nap in!

Hiding in the fort

;470; *big yawn* ...zzz...

;028; No pokemon or anyother part of them will be sacrificed! If you need to though we have a giant stuffed panda bear....also slow down on the rping abit

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
;376;: Why did I sign up then, if we can't sacerfice other Pokemon?

;028; No problem Rping can have it's benifits (character development) but it gets out of control fast and is illegal, just a reminder. 4 people still need to respond!

Absolutely No Sacrifises!!!

Last edited:

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
;376;: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They need an actual Pokemon!!!!!

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
;376;: From where?

Found a Pokemon. Might not appease the gods, but oh well.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
;376;: This will appease them!

*Throws an Arceus down in the fire pits*

EDIT: Sorry Djhappy. Will stop after this one

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
*sighs* I call this a collaboration of people that effectively don't attempt to stop.

;028; Temporarily Any posts not regarding the vote by players who haven't voted yet, or questions after this will be isued a strike (not counting if i ninja you) You are all on probation!

Good contestants....now only 4 people left to repond

Last edited:

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
I'll hide under the rock. Nothing's more protective than a rock!

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
I shall hide in the comfortable fort, plzthxbai. Arcanine like me love forts!

(I'm not sure if this counts as RPing. If it does, tell me and I'll edit that part)

Status
Not open for further replies.