• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Safety Exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.
;028; No those don't count as RPing, RPing is posting for no reason with no benifit (random posting) thank you, 2 pokemon left to answer

#1TransendTrainer

PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
;027;:No sacrificing the niece! its against the law & my uncle will kick u off the island! *Smiles a sweet terrifying smile* or i will personally do it

Burakoru

Belly Slide
To the uncomfortable rock! Wait, I can hide right below it using dig! (Is that allowed, since I'm a Gible?)

Monochromatic

A.k.a: Nemo
^ No! You Chee-tah!

In case djhappy didn't receive my decision, here it is:

--Huckle dimwittedly crawls under the rock--

derp derp derp

--Huckle pokes head from under rock and smiles stupidly--

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
;288; Yar, I really don't trust ye fort. Ye go under the rock! Pirates are all about survival.

;028 ok then everybody the results are in! The challenge was;
Once on the island you will all discover that freak windstorms can wreak havok on the island your options are
1. Pray to the island to try to appease it
2. Hide underneath a uncomfortable boulder
3. Hide in the fort for a bit

;376; is the only one to choose to pray to the island

;213; ;288; ;081; ;443; ;197; ;166; and ;135; choose the uncomfortable rock to hide under

;059; and ;470; choose the fort to take refuge

After consulting the great and powerful ;060; named "RNG" he told me the following;
Praying to the island was the worst thing you could do because it angered the sky spirits *plus 2 coins* for ;376;
The rock was a decent spot to hide from the weather, but it was extremely crowded *plus 4 coins* for ;213; ;288; ;081; ;443; ;197; ;166; and ;135;
The best place to be during the storm was the fort! Not only was it comfortable but the storm just passed over it! *plus 6 coins*for ;059; and ;470;

As nobody has enough coins to buy anything the round ends. Everybody has 90 health points after this storm, which has now subsided.

;027; will be starting the next round (I want you to listen to her) and please no more RPing like mad pokemon!

*sorry this was a short one I'm kindof busy today

#1TransendTrainer

PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
;027;:(hehe,i got 2 sit the storm out in comfort) heres the next challange guys!
A group of Cleffa offer you food. You
a)Accept it
b)ewww! I am not eating this
c)Take it and pretend to eat it

send in ur choice & any PMs come 2 me this time! o,& FYI:THERES ONLY 36 HOURS! SEND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!

Last edited:
;028; Good job Sandy! Well everybody you got the challenge, now hop to!

By the way it would be nice if you post response in this thread it gives this game more of a comunitive vibe....but lay off the rapid RPing

Monochromatic

A.k.a: Nemo
Meh, I was hoping for a PM-Only Rule, so people won't all bandwagon into one choice so that they're always tied with everyone else...

Dusknoirdude23

*generic countdown*
So are we only PMing, or can we post our answers aswell?

;028; we would prefer pm's but if our inbox is full then feel free to post here. You can also post here telling us that you pm'd us (fillers are very benifitial to Sandy and I

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
I've sent my PM. Let's see how this round ends...

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
(Anything yet, djhappy?)

Status
Not open for further replies.