• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Safety Exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.

#1TransendTrainer

PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Challenge #2 Results

;173;:Hi! would you like some tastey food?
;173; x3:*hold out delicious looking foods*
;027;:*Looks at the food suspiciously* alrighty,what do you guys think of this food that the Cleffa are generously offering us?
* ;470;, ;288;, ;135;, ;059;, ;213; all accept the food*
;081; :*accepts & gives it away*
;027;::eek: oooh,scandelous
* ;197;, ;376;, ;443; accept & pretend 2 eat it*
;027;:well,the reasults r in. my friend, ;177;, the RNG says that the best choice was 2 pretend 2 eat the food. dont trust little buggers known as Cleffa. 1st thing they're offering u food & before ya know it they Metronome an Explosion. tsk tsk tsk. next up is NOT accepting the food. Who knows when the food is actually from. And finally,in last place is actually EATING the food. who knows what those buggers did to it?!?!?!
;470;, ;288;, ;135;, ;059;, ;213;, & ;081; all get 2 survivor coins
;197;, ;376;, ;443; pretended 2 eat it,so they get all 6
oh,& u all get 10 points taken off *smiles sweetly*

Last edited:
;028; Good job i guess *spoiled brat*...but i'll take it from here! You're next challenge is to use this lucky compass of mine to navigate the sea!!! That is why you are all on the S.S Hobo *a boat which barely stays afloat* now first you must.....

*All of a sudden a giant ;130; bursts out of the sea stealing Jims lucky compass!*

;028; OH NO! My compass, I'm sorry everyone but I'm gonna need you all to go after that ferocious beast!

;027; Hahaha you are all gonna die!

;028; Now here are your options:
1) Go after that manacing ;130; to make Jim happy
2) Screw Jim all he's done for us is endarger our lives
3) Bake cupcakes for a chance that the ;130; will calm down

Now this is important, pay attention; Once you have enough coins to purchase an item (info in first post) you MUST post in here if you plan to buy an item (items are not secret, if you plan to use them others will take notice).

Pm me this time! Ok start (You have 36 hours to pm your responce)

Last edited:
;028; I have recieved many pm's already, but better news i have edited the first post regarding the characters stats, so if you wonder how much coins/life points you have

Last edited:

Alliance

Re-Arrival
;197; My PM is in. But to be a filler-inner-er, I'll tell you I picked......
(3
I would've picked (2 though......

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
My PM is in also, but not telling which choice I picked.

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
Spectating is fun!

;028; 7 out have 10 pokemon have sent in their answers!

Just a reminder guys Please use your smilies it's alot easier organizing when You use your pokemon

;028; only King World needs to answer now, I will give him 14 hours before RNG will choose for him
I need a filler post

Last edited:
;028; Why Hello the Everybody, welcome back to Pokemon Safety!

;027; You forgot the "Exercise" dummy.

;028; Excuse me?

;027; The name of the game is "Pokemon Safety Exercise".

;028; ......(wow, i depise her) Anyway this time I was going to give you a compass to test your travelling skills. But sadly a giant ;130; stole my lucky compas, so I assigned you one of these tasks;
1) Go after that manacing ;130; to make Jim happy
2) Screw Jim all he's done for us is endarger our lives
3) Bake cupcakes for a chance that the ;130; will calm down

Now lets hear what everyone has to say!!!
Imma go after the damn thing. ;135; "Thunderbolt!"
*;213; dimly dons his "Kick the Cook" Apron to bake cupcakes* Derp Derp Derp
Thinking she sees a pattern ;288; decides to bake cupcakes
;470; thinks the compass is necessary, and he will fight with everything he's got to get it back!
;197; is afraid of the ;130; but is afraid of ;028; just as much so decides to bake cupcakes
;081; Calculating the chances of defeating a Gyarados with Thunderbolt *computing* seems logical. Proceed
;443; Doesn't want to risk drowning, and is too nice for a revolt, so bakes cupcakes instead.
;166; Mmmm cupcakes *Eats 30 cupcakes*
;059; has had enough of me already and tries to revolt!
;376; Says nothing but RANDOMLY decides to attack ;130; (with the penalty)
Now remember that all answers are chosen by RNG

;166; ;443; ;197; ;288; and ;213; head toward ;130; with a smile on their faces! Little did they know that Gyarados has diabetes and cannot eat the cupcakes! Angry that the group didn't bring something healthier he Hyper-beams them into tomorrow - 2 coins for all.

;081; ;470; ;135; and ;376; attack ;130; with all their might, they put in a good effort but still lose - 4 coins for all (except King World who recieves a 2 coin penalty)

;059; *Angrily walks up to ;028; * i've had enough of you! You've put us through danger and for what?!?

;028; You are right, and for that I am sorry. For your bravery I'd like you to have 6 coins and all these spare compasses

;059; Spare compasses....?

;027; Bahaha this is hilarious! They are gunna kill Jim!!!

*After a long talk with the producers about the spare compasses*

;028; Hi everybody.... I hope that you can all forgive after i give you all the next challenge! These are easy ones:
1) Go for a walk through a field of flowers
2) Have a relaxing Bath in the river
3) Play some "Rock Band" at ;060; 's house

P.s all characters have 70 life points...if you'd like to use an item to get healthier you coin stats and cost of items are in the first post.....Now you have 48 hours to reply!

Last edited:

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
;288; Yar, if that Poliwag's house even has Rock Band in it, someone's walking the plank.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
;443;:Oh yeah, I shall take one Oran Berry please. I need the health, or do we PM one of you to let you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.