• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Safety Exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
;059; My choice is obvious. Plants and fire are mortal enemies, so of course, I must go with a relaxing bath in the river. Wait, that ;060; has ROCK BAND? Screw baths, I'm playin' some Rock Band! Er, I don't know how I can play Rock Band seeing as I don't have any hands, but who cares?

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
;288; Yoohoo, what's the lowdown?

;028; You want the skinny eh?.....well according to my sources 2 people still need to answer (they've been vm'd)...and they got 26 hours to answer or else....but you didn't hear from me

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
;288; How about now?

*sorry this post is a couple hours late, i was at a funeral*

;028; hi y'all and welcome back to the Pokemon Safety Exercise! This round was pretty chillaxed you options for relaxation were as follows:
1) Go for a walk through a field of flowers
2) Have a relaxing Bath in the river
3) Play some "Rock Band" at ;060; 's house

Let me just say this there isn't alot of trust after the last challenge....I'm not trying to make things difficult!

;027; hey Jimbo the Explosives are finally her!......I mean cupcakes!

;028; ....Yes I love Cupcakes *especially ones with dynamite candles* Now anyway lets get on to the answers:
;376; Jolts Randomly towards the river to have a bath that many pokemon would be jealous to have
;135; ponders the situation and decides to go play with ;060;
;081; realises that he wouldn't exactly make friends if he destroyed Rock Band or shocked everyone so he goes towards the field.
;443; *looks towards the river* I am NOT going to drown today, and we've had problems with cute pokemon before so i'll go to the field...i just hope no glooms give us trouble
;166; would much rather perch in than fields than play Video games and have baths!
;059; *Yuck i hate plants* So off to have a bath...wait is that rock band i hear? Yah *runs off to ;060; 's house
;288; *Tries dipping claw in river, but pulls it away.* No way. *Looks over to the ;060; 's house* Yar, I swear. If that be the right answer, then somebody's walking the plank! I think I'll just take a walk in the field of flowers.

;028; Woah, not to much love for little ;060; lets continue...

;213; sees the water and goes for a dip. derp derp derp
;470; Still tired after decides to go and rest in the field of grass, where he feels at home
;197; also tired after the harsh battle with ;130; decides to take a relaxing bath

In last for this round with 2 coins are..... ;081; ;443; ;166; ;288; and ;470; because sadly they forgot that around this time of year the ;015; are busy pollinating the fields...plus they have easy tempers!!!

With a total of 4 coins for the round ;135; and ;059; for having a blast with ;060; even though ;060; is a really bad singer.

Back at the river ;376; ;213; and ;197; are all bathing when the giant ;130; appears!!!

;130; I'd like to appologize to you all, I overreacted before here I made you some diabetic cupcakes! all happliy eat the cupcakes with the giant ;130; 6 points for all! *except ;376; who only gets 3 plus a final warning*

Your next challenge is regarding the spare compasses a couple challenges ago you can:
1) Look for a treasure
2) Search for a shelter
3) *throw away the compass* I 've had enough of compasses

Pm me your ansers in 48 hours...but post here if you want to use an item

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
;059; Yes, I have enough coins for a delicious Oran Berry of epicness! Buying one for the win!

(BTW, this may be wrong, but I think I'm supposed four more coins. Like I said before, I may be wrong though.)

Last edited:
;028; No you are wrong you have that many points...but now i will give you an oran berry! 3 ansers in already...also remeber to pm me!!

Last edited:

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
;288; I'm gonna choose wisely this time... I hope. ...Why does my luck suck?

Dusknoirdude23

*generic countdown*
;470; Great... just my lazy luck... I'll take an Oran Berry please

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
;288; Everyone else?

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Hey DJhappy, is it okay if we spread some ideas for challenges, but not give answers, so that can be up to you?

Alliance

Re-Arrival
;197; I have the most coins. I have an idea, I just need to check the item list first.
Umm.... Exactly what benifits does the Temporary Fort have? I don't quite get it.... *is stupid*

Last edited:
Sorry I'm posting this so early, but I found out that I won't be here tomorrow to post this.

;028; Hello there everybody! This is the Pokemon Safety Exercise, and let me say this Something big is happening this round. Last round I gave you all the compasses that i had been hoarding.

;027; quick get to the juicy stuff!

;028; ...I then gave you the options to:
1) Look for a treasure
2) Search for a shelter
3) *throw away the compass* I 've had enough of compasses

;027; Now onto what happened! We supplied All the characters with coordinations for the general area of the treasure and were show the pathway to the Shelter!

;028; Yesiree, first up ;213; takes the compass but is too lazy to do anything so throws it away.
Using logic ;443; decides to search for the shelter with the directions given.
;081; heads off for the shelter...realizing that he'd mess up all the magnets anyway.
;288; being a natural born pirate of couse goes searching for the treasure *Sniffs* YAAAR! THE PIRATE'S BOOTY'S A CALLING!!!
;059; *having been the only one to benifit for the compass challenge he'd never hurt them* Off to hunt treasure
;470; Those beedrill were so tiring to fight against...time to find the shelter, and have a nice nap!
;376; This compass sucks! *throws compass at the nerdy ;060; *
;197; jumps up at the very mention of treasure Booyah!
A shelter would be best thinks ;135;
;166; You know what I think I'll go treasure hunting!

;028; Now that everyone's decided the results!

;135; ;470; ;443; and ;081; all get 2 coins because once they find the shelter they find out that the nerdy ;060; is there already, he lets you stay but none of you get rest because he won't shut up about his vacation to Disney World.

;376; and ;213; get 4 coins because even though they have nothing to do and nowhere to go at least they got peace and quiet

;197; ;288; and ;059; get 6 coins because ;166; found the treasure!

;166; Yay i got the treasure! Look at all these beatiful coins!!! Who's there?

*The bushes rustle and shake* Just then a small ;173; pops out of the bush.

;166; .....um hi there, can I help you?

*Many more ;173; walk out of the bush staring at the treasure* ;173; Why yes, you can help us, hand over the treasure...

;166; What, but this is my treasure! No way!

;173; Fine then.....

*All goes black for ;166; *

;028; Oh No! Not Again!!! I need to get you to the hospital!
I've updated the scores, ;027; will take over for me while I bring ;166; to the hospital. She'll be fine but can no longer compete *one down*

;027; will post the next challenge please pm her after she posts (which may be up to 14 hours or so, sorry y'all)

Last edited:

Monochromatic

A.k.a: Nemo
;213;: Darn, Flame is unbelievably lucky >.>

Huh? P+M got eliminated? How? Why?

Huckle is scared... =/

Did P+M forget to reply for three rounds?

;028; P+M no longer wanted to complete/couldn't, no need to worry

Also Shadow has been just as lucky as flame, and currently has the most coins

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.