• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Safety: Solitary Confinement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Nice work DJ, wow that was awesome, and too bad for the Spinda, but that's what ya get.

Ditto123

~Word~
I changed Pants a bit. Can you make him a Bong addict?

:560:: May...I...get...an...Oran...Berry? And...can...I...has...Bong?

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!
:573: Phew, luckily Heather stole that jail guard guy's underwear and got the keys, I wish I got quick fingers like her.

I'm very gratefull to you Heather! You saved my dignity!

Okay, let's look at my coins..... Hmpf, 32 coins, hehe, just enough to let my plan work, okay let set the plan in motion!

To start, can I have an Oran berry please. Oh, and a Stealing Mankey. On who? Let's see, Hurricane have the most LP now, so send it after him.

Sorry Hurricane, it's nothing personal.

Last edited:
Okay one orange berry and a stealing mankey......

:573: Yes, my plan is working....
;149; woa what happened?
*mankey have quick fingers too*

lawmaster

What is that?
bekidding i will take this one if thats good with you

:547:-This is my second time getting 6 coins in a row...!

lawmaster

What is that?
;475; muble grumble *punches crate that shatters in to millions of woodchips
:496: what are you mad about
;475; YOU YOU DESTROYED MY RELATIONSHIP
:496: big deal i am just going to kil- i mean there is plenty of fish in the sea
;028; there not worth is leaf they just leave you for hetrean then go to Australia
;475; I WILL DESTROY YOU ;496;
:496: *gulp*
;475; have to get her back but how wait a second ok all contestents you are helping me get my girl back here are your choices.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) give me choclate and send me off
2) get mcribs that is what got milotic to fall in love with ;130; in the first place
3) corny way of flowers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;475; Oh milotic why why WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Burakoru

Belly Slide
:496: Because she is the only thing that made you truly happy, and hmmm, Heatran and Australia,(Adds that to list of ways to hurt Leaf emotionally)
(Law, I didn't mind, it's cool, I got to make the Bonus Round so you get this.)

lawmaster

What is that?
meh i dont really know about your characters personality once in the origanal you went bonkers then you went totally uncrazy

lawmaster

What is that?
;475; that is impossible milotic doesnt want kids hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.