• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Safety: Solitary Confinement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
One Oran Berry madmuosell.
;251; + 15 LP

Last edited:

Burakoru

Belly Slide
:496: But of course.(Sneaks sushi in Berry) Here you go.
;188; + 15,
gonna need a filler where I can add all this.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
;149; + 15 LP -14 coins
;445; X_X (Is dead due to incident with Mankey and Paint Bucket) Ran out of luck
:547: + 10 LP -16 coins
;251; + 15 LP -14 coins
;188; + 15 LP -14 Coins
:623: -16 coins
Stats for changed characters!
Mystisk 251 (wolftamer) - 50 LP - 14 coins
Hurricane 149 (Samurottwarrior) - 45 LP - 03 coins
Obelix 623 (Assassin9399) - 35 LP - 03 coins
Skippy 188 (ParadoxWithinAParadox)- 45 LP - 02 coins
Heather 547 (Bridge) - 45 LP - 06 coins

Last edited:

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
uhm... maybe I'm wrong, but isn't the Stealing mankey supposed to give me the life points?

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Yes, yes you are, sorry you had to go like that John.
Edit: But you made history as the first person to die inbetween turns since you died by Stealing Mankey.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Thank you DJ, it was a lot of work, but at least one of us was here to take care of it.(Buffs out chest to seem heroic)

I appreciate your hard work, you are a great co-owner!
Remember your challenge will be availavle in 2-3 hours (when the bonus challenge is done)

Burakoru

Belly Slide
OH MY GOSH! Is it my turn again already??? Gotta work out something in a few hours, now, to working on an IDEA!!

;028; Bonjour all! This is a special bonus challenge, no LP is lost and all those who didn't answer get nothing!

------------------------------------------------------

;028; So without further wait please go and wait infront of your chosen door.
:623: go and stand infront of door 1.
:573: and :560: walk up to door 2.
;188; ;149; :547: and ;251; decide to choose door 3.

-------------------------------------------------------

;475; door 2 is opened revealing a sign with 1 coin attached.
:496: behind door 3 is 3 coins for each pokemon.
;028; And that means :623: gets 5 coins all to himself!

--------------------------------------------------------

So that's the bonus challenge, if you expecting more from a bonus challenge then you don't know me XD

Bekidding will take charge of the next challenge, so good luck BK. Make me proud.

Ditto123

~Word~
Only 1 coin? ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgggg

Burakoru

Belly Slide
(A little tribue to the ULPC)
:496: Yes, anyway, I found this mystic blue cube, it has a strange power that allows pokemon to transform into one of the following pokemon for an hour, and see what horrors or stuff happens. I'm gonna give you guys the power, but it only works ONCE. You may become
1. Magikarp
2. Wobbuffett
3. Sunkern
PM me your choices, and in 24 hours,(This'll get you slackers inline) we'll see what happens, good luck, and happy morphing.

Status
Not open for further replies.