• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Safety: Solitary Confinement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!
Your masterpiece is ready to get posted.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
(Thank you Dracoste)
:496: So basicly, Jimbo's got a small case of the flu, and I have no idea where Leaf is, so I GET TO RELEASE THE MONSTER! MWAHAHAHAH!
But first, lets see where everyone chose to hide.
Here were the choices,
1) the basement
2) Macdonalds
3) behind the moving wall

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

:547: The moving wall seems dangerous BUT, it moves thus it is free(Does that make any sense)....I'll hide behind a moving wall!

:560: Yummy...McDonalds.
Me: *Slaps him* CHOOSE THE WELL!
:560: I...choose...well...

;188; Uhh, I got a stomache ache from that last McD's salad I had...I'll hide behind this completely safe moving wall!

;251;A monster?!Really?!People can get hurt...I'll be behind the moving wall,Call me if anyone gets hurt!

:623: Mac Donalds!
Eating and hiding at the same moment, what can you possibly want more?

;149; I hide in Mcdonalds.

:573:M-m-m-monster?! I don't really have great experiences with things hunting me down 0_0
They don't alwasy end the way I like it...
As an adventurer, that stuff hapens to me more than I like -_-'

Ok ok, now gonna search for a hidding place...*sigh* I wish I knew when something wants to hunt me before they do on my adventures, that would be really handy...oh well, that's life.
Ok, focus yourself Chiro. Okaaaaaay, let's see.
Mac donalds? ._.
No thanks.

Oooh, a moving wall. Ehhh, on second thought, no thank you. I don't want to endlesy move left and right to stay behind the wall... and the monster might hear my footsteps!

Now the basement, I've explored that area, so I already know a lot about that area(Even when that area was dull the first place I visited) so I can find a proper hiding place.
Off to the basement!!!!!

:496: TIME TO RELEASE THE MONSTER!!!!
;220; Rawr!
:495: What? A Swinub? Puh-lease.
;158; Oh, it's SO CUTE! I want to PET IT!!!!
:495: Why not?
;220; SWINUB!!!!!!!!!
:495: AH!
;158;AH!
;220; You're coming with me!
:496: 0_0 Good thing I paid the guy to come take them or I would've been a goner too. Now for the rest of you!
:496: Lets check on the people inside McD while I go call Swinub back for the kill.
(Zorro walks in)
:496: Where is everyone? Ah well, they were good, but since I can't even find em, I'm, leaving 2 coins for each player that stood here.
:496: Now for the moving wall, hi guys!
;188; Shhhh, the big scary monster will find us!
:547: Yah, so stop it, I want to stay free.
:496: Umm, the wall, it's moving.
(wall moves away)
;251; AH! We've been exposed!
:496: Good luck with that, here's 4 coins each for not disappearing, and I'll let Jim figure out what happened to the ones that disappeared.
:496: We're here at the Basement, hey guys,
:573: You just want him to find us don't you.
:496: Very, very much, too bad he's scared of basements.
:560: Well.........good, he can't get us.
:496: Yes, but these 6 coins each can!
:573: Not that scary.
:560: Can I trade them in for Bong?
:496: No, Leaf should be somewhere, and Jim too, so one of 'em will get the next challenge!

lawmaster

What is that?
;475; im here in somewhere *sitting under sign that says somewhere*

Ditto123

~Word~
I got six? I love that typo!

rge

Been gone since 2013
not sure if too late to join...
Name:burn burn
Species:emboar
Personality:likes playing around but also likes battleing and never gives up a big guy with a big heart

I will update the stats, Thank you so much BK!

Law has the next challenge, if my computer isn't fixed when Law is done then Bekidding will do the next challenge.

Ditto123

~Word~
:560:: Me...wants...Oran

Ditto123

~Word~
:560: is too knocked out by bong to notice

;028; Ok I have tallied up all the statistics, and it appears that the game shall not last too much longer.
;204; awwwwww

(all stats updated)

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Uno Fort, one problem though, couldn't find the materials, so I used the ice from the freezer, here's your igloo fort.

lawmaster

What is that?
;475; ok so i hired a ;122; to do a training exercise you guys should have done but he got way worn out
;122; water kids i need water
:496: wait so there is no death or life in this boring
;028; just water well thats just boring
;475; ok so this guy needs water so the challange is get him water
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 get water from mcdonalds
2 get water from mysterious lake
3 Dont get water

Status
Not open for further replies.