• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Safety: Solitary Confinement

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawmaster

What is that?
;149; WHY ISNT THE SHOE PLACE DESTROYED
:539: so you are trying to destroy the place too ay in jail you go
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;188; hehehe i made the shoe place go boom
:539:eh hem
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:496: I would like to bail some people out of jail
;226; $10000000000 please
:496: 0__o
;475; Oh how i wish i wasnt in jail
;359; you and me both
;475; why are you here
;359; I broke a friend out of jail before names luke
;475; my name is leaf
;359; LEAF oh buddy you came back to break me out after i broke you out
;475; ummmm what
;359; you dont remeber me
;475; I dont know anything of my past so i dont know you
;359; *sigh* I will tell you of your past later but we need to make a jail break
;475; i got it covered
1. use a shovel to break out
2. steal the keys from the jailer
3. nail filer to break the cage

I am back
Thanks Law for doing the challenge (send to him people)
I will update the stats
.....and as for reservations there are none this year.

lawmaster

What is that?
ooc guys (samourotwarrior) you need to send in what pokemon you are along with your vote
;475; Ok so a jail break is what we need here are the results...and no keeping nail filers
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;188; I will use the nail filer
:560: Nail filerz
;149; nail filer
;251; charm(steal) keys from jailer
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;359; they do relize that nail filers take years to get through the bars right
;475; they do I guess they get 2 coins
;288; *SNORE* *SNORE*
;251; got the keys
*several minutes later*
everyone: WE ARE FREE
;475; 6 coins for ;251;
;359; now about your past ....
to be continued

Burakoru

Belly Slide
:496: So, what's the past? I hope you remember the part, about, well, lets just say, someone who actually says it's easy being green, and grassy. MWAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

lawmaster

What is that?
i said to be contiued ... after a winner is declared and zorro was never in his past

Ditto123

~Word~

lawmaster

What is that?
;475; ah we got another love story to bad one is going to have to crush the other in the contest

Ditto123

~Word~
:560:: Your...a...guy?

lawmaster

What is that?
;475; i thought you were a girl too and shouldnt mystic get her own say

Status
Not open for further replies.