• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Scarlet & Pokemon Violet - General Discussion/Speculation Thread

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

ShadowForce720

I’m thinking that an announcement about the Pokémon GB/GBC/GBA games coming to the Switch this year will be part of the Pokémon Presents along with an announcement for SV DLC.
Could be, and it also seems likely there will be some sort of new game for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon whether it’s a entirely new game, remake, or port remains to be seen although I would imagine it’s probably one of the former two options.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

DKN117

Legend Tamer
I know that we've got a list of the collective composers for the entire game (Minako Adachi, Jun'ichi Masuda, Go Ichinose, Hiromitsu Maeba, Teruo Taniguchi, Hitomi Sato, and Toby Fox), but what I want to know is the composer(s) for each individual music track. Like, how all the previous games, the ones that had official soundtracks made for them (Gen. III-VII) as well as the game-music site I found Sw/Sh soundtrack on, had each track showing the composer(s) for that specific track (as findable on Bulbapedia's pages on the Super Music Collections and on each composer's page on that wiki under "Song Credits").

Is there anywhere that lists the composer(s) for each music track of Scarlet/Violet? (Bulbapedia does not; I go to that site's pages on, say, Go Ichinose or Minako Adachi, and there are no Song Credits for S/V)

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
I know that we've got a list of the collective composers for the entire game (Minako Adachi, Jun'ichi Masuda, Go Ichinose, Hiromitsu Maeba, Teruo Taniguchi, Hitomi Sato, and Toby Fox), but what I want to know is the composer(s) for each individual music track. Like, how all the previous games, the ones that had official soundtracks made for them (Gen. III-VII) as well as the game-music site I found Sw/Sh soundtrack on, had each track showing the composer(s) for that specific track (as findable on Bulbapedia's pages on the Super Music Collections and on each composer's page on that wiki under "Song Credits").

Is there anywhere that lists the composer(s) for each music track of Scarlet/Violet? (Bulbapedia does not; I go to that site's pages on, say, Go Ichinose or Minako Adachi, and there are no Song Credits for S/V)
Unfortunately, there's no list that identifies which specific music tracks were composed and arranged by each of them.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
For the first time ever, the PWC will be held in the franchise's birth country of Japan.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
PLEASE don't be seven star raids.... PLEASE PLEASE!

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Scarlet Paradox superiority. Walking Wake :v

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
And it also looks like we're not getting rereleases of the older Pokemon games, at least for the time being.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
And it also looks like we're not getting rereleases of the older Pokemon games, at least for the time being.
That's fine. I'm sure it'll happen
Hopefully like the 3DS though where we can actually buy them. Cause they'd be stupid to make them subscription related.

I believe the 3DS ones were 20 bucks? If they have people outright buy them and released Gen 1-3 within the same year.... a lot of fans would be putting out 60 dollars. Like I'd be grabbing Yellow and Crystal(Again lol) with Emerald.

Autobot N

That's fine. I'm sure it'll happen
Hopefully like the 3DS though where we can actually buy them. Cause they'd be stupid to make them subscription related.

I believe the 3DS ones were 20 bucks? If they have people outright buy them and released Gen 1-3 within the same year.... a lot of fans would be putting out 60 dollars. Like I'd be grabbing Yellow and Crystal(Again lol) with Emerald.
$10

Oof those Paradoxes are disappointing.
Yeah, shame they turned out as just Suicune and Virizion following the trends we expect from paradoxes instead of as chimeras of their trios as the in-game sketches seemed to imply.
I really don’t get why they would make the sketches have more interesting designs than the real things they were teasing.

ebevan91

Sooooo... where's the patch?