• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Scarlet & Pokemon Violet - General Discussion/Speculation Thread

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I’m uh… gonna assume that the woman simply passed out from that thing’s passive trait that unintentionally caused her to pass out.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Finally a new Pokemon and not a Pokemon/form that looks 99 % like one of gen 1-5 Pokemon
Love its design

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Wild guess: The woman explicitly said Naranja academy so maybe it's Scarlet exclusive.

Also I really like it.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
That dog is adorable, the candle looks like a bow-tie for helping lost people get home.

Xanhawk

I'm glad we did get a new pokemon and not a returning old pokemon video. Need to send the info on new doggo to my brother and see how he reacts since he loves Ghost Type Pokemon.