• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Scarlet & Violet - HELP THREAD [Ask your questions here]

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yes, it is Fighting on “regular” P-Tauros, Water on the Aqua Breed and Fire on the Blaze Breed. For Kanto Tauros, the move will be Normal-type.
Thank you :).

JsmtkNums

Is it normal that 5-6 stars tera Raids to use 5-6 attacks in the same battle? I fought a 6 star umbreon with tera blast, calm mind, tickle, dark pulse, foul play, and babydoll tears. And an armarouge 6 stars, used Armor cannon for 12 times.
What kind of abilities they are not affected by? tried to use spite to drain their pp, even pressure ability, they still use the attack.

Last edited:

kee13

hi, I like to complete the areas before moving on to the next one, does anyone know where the pokemon trainer arve (shellder) and student clara (hoppip, salandit, barboach) are in south 3?

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
Okay, is there no way to get a raid ground level 2 Sandwich? I've made a ton of level 1s, but at most I only find one ground raid. I'm after tea shards. Thanks! The sandwich stuff is a bit confusing.

Muffin Man

In Gen 8 they introduced Egg Move Transfer VI Parents, Volt Tackle however would not Transfer this way because it was a "Special Class" of egg move. I can see that still being the case.

If you want to Transfer any move VI Picnic Method the Pokémon you are hoping to transfer the move to NEEDS to be holding a Mirror Herb. I have yet to try Transferring Volt Tackle this way, since I can't find a Light Ball to get the move, but if you have a Pikachu with Volt Tackle try giving a Mirror Herb to the one that does not. After you find an egg in the basket leave the Panic. If the Pikachu doesn't have Volt Tackle after that it will be safe to assume Volt Tackle still can't be Transferred. (Note Pokémon don't need to breed in order to pass moves along, however if they have been near each other long enough to produce eggs then they have been around each other long enough to pass moves on.)

P.S How do you have a Pikachu with Volt Tackle?

I don't. I'm assuming my Pikachu will lose Volt Tackle when I transfer it after Home compatibility is added, and I'm wondering if there will be any way to reteach the move.

NeoDude-5000

Pick any of the East Province locations this website's Pokédex lists as spawn points for Charcadet (One, Two, or Three) and then Picnic and make a sandwich that increases Fire-type spawns. Before doing this, I had encountered two or three - post sandwich, they were appearing in droves and I caught a bunch and got my pick of nature.
It worked. Thanks. Just need the Bronzor fragments now but I can do that in my spare time.

FlashVSX

So, I want to get a Female starter. At what point do I save and reload to get 1(I know it will require multiple attempts, it's just I want to know if I should save after meeting the principal/when he initially reveals them or right before choosing them when you meet your "rival")

Edit: Never, figured it out on my own- it was right before you choose your start where you save

Last edited:

Wingulltrainer

I am having A real problem with the open world concept of the game. No matter what town I set out from, I always end up right back to where I started. I need clear directions every step of the way, because it's real easy to get turned around while I'm hunting for Pokémon or collecting items. The poke map doesn't help.

Pudgy138

Hello everyone,
I don’t want to do any research on the game. Is there a way in game, I can figure out how to evolve or train certain Pokémon? Like a library or info center? Are clues hidden throughout the game? Thanks!

I did heavy research when playing Arceus and it absolutely ruined the experience.

shadowF

How can I change the tera typing for my starter? People are recommending fairy for Tera Type in Skeledirge so want to know how to change it to Fairy.

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
How can I change the tera typing for my starter? People are recommending fairy for Tera Type in Skeledirge so want to know how to change it to Fairy.
After beating the Medali Gym, you can give an NPC 50 Tera Shards of a desired type (in your case, Fairy) to change the Tera Type of a Pokémon.

shadowF

This has probably been asked but what is the general recommended order to complete the story? Such as the gyms, star bosses, titan Pokémon and final bosses like elite four, final battles with villain and Arven?

DarkSerena67

Arcanine Trainer
I'm trying to go through each area and 'complete' them all (aka, beat all the trainers) and so far the lists on the main site have matched but I'm having trouble finding three trainers in the Dalizapa Passage.

If anyone knows the location of:
Student Beatriz (Alomomola)
Cabbie Omar (Varoom)
Poke Maniac Youssef (Slowpoke/Axew)

I'd really appreciate hearing where to find them! I've looked all over and battled everyone else I could find. I'm just stumped on how I might have missed them.

Ildom

Hey there i was just startig to breed and and i cleaned out my boxes. it seems i didnt notice that one of the mons was holding my amulet coin. i was browsing the web now to see if i can buy the item somewhere, but i could not find anything except the playe you are given the item originally.
Does anyone know where this can be bought, if that is even possible?

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Does anyone know or guess if the imported pokemons that can be imported in the february update for pokemon will be able to breed such as only Greninja+Ditto>Froakie in the picnic?
One of my Greninja in HOME is level 30 already. Having obedience issues early on would be annoying.

BCVM22

At what point in the postgame are we shown the journal entries depicting the DLC Legendaries?