• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Scarlet & Violet - HELP THREAD [Ask your questions here]

Jujutsuviolet

Hi.
I have both games in digital version on my switch, i want to get the physical copies at some point, will the cartridge recognize the save from the digital games?

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Probably asked already but, can I join Tera Raids that are higher than what I have unlocked in my game?

For example, I only have 3-star raids unlocked. Can I join a 6-star raid online?

BCVM22

If someone gives you a link code, yes, you can join any raid. You’d get completely waxed by the raid Pokémon unless you have something at a much higher level than you can control, though.

havocreator7

In the news on the homepage, it mentioned that there are moves that Pokemon only learn from raid battles. Are these exclusive moves catalogued somewhere altogether or are they just on the individual Pokemon's pages?

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
When is rice unlocked on shops? For the life of me, I can't find a food stall that sells Encounter Power: Grass (if someone knows, please point me there) so I really wanna make a sandwich on my own.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Is there a reason why I can't find any Zorua eggs? I had a Zorua and a ditto in my party, did a picnic, made an egg power sandwich, collected lots of eggs ( Zorua wasn't the only thing I wanted eggs of) but when I hatched the eggs, I had ateast 2 for each of the other Pokémon I took to the Picnic. But none of them were Zorua, I double checked egg groups and it should be able to breed unless that's a recent change.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
When is rice unlocked on shops? For the life of me, I can't find a food stall that sells Encounter Power: Grass (if someone knows, please point me there) so I really wanna make a sandwich on my own.
I literally just bought some rice, from Iono's town, I have 12 badges.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Is there a reason why I can't find any Zorua eggs? I had a Zorua and a ditto in my party, did a picnic, made an egg power sandwich, collected lots of eggs ( Zorua wasn't the only thing I wanted eggs of) but when I hatched the eggs, I had ateast 2 for each of the other Pokémon I took to the Picnic. But none of them were Zorua, I double checked egg groups and it should be able to breed unless that's a recent change.
The best method is to put Ditto and Zorua alone in your party, and the rest in boxes to guarantee Zorua eggs.

I literally just bought some rice, from Iono's town, I have 12 badges.
I am in Levincia and none of the shops have it in stock. I only have 11 badges though. So I guess I need one more.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
The best method is to put Ditto and Zorua alone in your party, and the rest in boxes to guarantee Zorua eggs.
I'll try that, thanks.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Are there any good spots that get overworld rain often...so Sliggoo can become Goodra?

J. D. Guy

Do we know whether or not Compound Eyes and Super Luck party leads will increase the odds that the handful of Pokemon with wild held items will hold the items they have a(n usually 5%) chance of holding in Scarlet and Violet?

As follow-ups, what are the increased odds with Compound Eyes and Super Luck? (It used to go from 1%/5%/50% to 5%/20%/60%.) Also, if these Abilities do work as previously did, do they still work if the lead is fainted?

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Has anyone found Charizard in random raids online? I can't get any Charizard's to show up on my map and i have encountered Mimikyu 3 times and Florges 1 time in randoms (caught both)

The postings are as bad as sword/shield are. As soon as you spot a raid you wanted to choose it's full or unable to join. The game could use a setting for not showing postings for battles in progress or starting to have a full lobby.

Also the game should not punish for leaving the lobby that doesn't have anyone that hasn't clicked as ready to. It should only punish players for leaving a battle in progress.

Last edited:

Xmortal

Legarad is my new nickname
Iron Treads/Great Tusk Once you beat them in the fourth story, the former Titan is lost? I have taken several turns through the desert several times and it does not appear

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
How does the "Walk 1000 steps in Lets Go and level up" Work.

Like level up in Auto Battles? or can we put the pokemon back in a pokeball and go find a trainer battle.

or does the 1000 steps reset after its put back in a pokeball?

Xmortal

Legarad is my new nickname
How does the "Walk 1000 steps in Lets Go and level up" Work.

Like level up in Auto Battles? or can we put the pokemon back in a pokeball and go find a trainer battle.

or does the 1000 steps reset after its put back in a pokeball?

The steps are reset when Pawmo gets into the pokeball

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
I have completed the Victory Road arc a few days ago as well as the other two main stories. After defeating the Elite 4 and Champion and having the final battle against Nemona we are supposed to be able to visit any Pokémon Center to unlock the IV Judge function. However, even though I have done the three stories I do not have the IV judge… is there some other criteria that I am missing?