• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Scarlet/Violet - Recent Happenings Thread

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
Like I said before, Clodsire and Pawmo are my weakest links which is a shame because I do really like them! I am hoping they improve further down the line, maybe with some TM usage when I find the necessary items (and the moves I want).
Clodsire does take a while to get going, once you're in the 30-40 range it gets better. Poison Jab, Megahorn, Toxic and Earthquake is a good moveset for it.

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
Clodsire’s clutch on playthrough, but his potential wanes a little later on when things like Gible, Sandile, Toxtricity and Toadscool start coming around. He’ll always be a defensive juggernaut with Water Absorb. Mine was a Careful one and he never disappointed, except with lvl. 5 raids. You need something that can boost for those.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Got my 1st 2 badges, bug and grass. Working on training up for the electric badge tonight. (Scarlet)

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Okay, I bought the DLC, but I still haven't gotten my new clothes (I did get Hisuian Zoroark).

Where are my new clothes?

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Okay, I bought the DLC, but I still haven't gotten my new clothes (I did get Hisuian Zoroark).

Where are my new clothes?
Didn’t they say that the clothes would be found in the clothing section of the customization? I haven’t bought the DLC yet but I do recall that there was some message somewhere that talks about Mystery Gift in SV that any clothing items will immediately go to where all the clothes and accessories are stored.

Captain Jigglypuff

I found a 3 Star Fighting type Tera Anticipation Eevee. I had it remember Baby Doll Eyes so that I can evolve it into a Pixelate Sylveon as that is the best Eeveelution choice. Also caught 3 Zorua which I plan on breeding separately to try to get a few females that aren’t all related to the same male.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Got my first badge (Grass) and am working on training up for my second one (Bug). Did some item gathering, Pokemon battling and catching too. Also did some surprise trading. Got some nice stuff too. All and all a good night. (Via Violet)

Barrysun

I've finally caught Decidueye, 3 times (with different save files) and after the Decidueye raid, I went after Blissey for some Tera shards hunting.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I'm still waiting until home connectivity comes out to really start the postgame, but I've been doing a lot of Blissey raids lately to stock up on Tera shards. I’ve also been debating on whether to add the rest of the Treasures or Ruin to my team or just stick with Wo-Chien since we don’t know how many new pokémon will be added to the DLC

Ghost94

Me and a friend just finished a Blissey raid(farming tera shards and exp candies) and I was traveling the map to get to the next one when I see some Swablu and an Altaria and I’m like “this bird is yellow.” So I told my friend there was going to be a small intermission, I just found a shiny Altaria. So as the battle was commencing I thought I’ll just False Swipe him to 1hp then catch him and that’s when he used Takedown. So I switched to Skeledirge and Altaria used Perish Song(oh, no!), but I was able to put him to sleep and catch him with an Ultra Ball before the countdown reached zero.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Yesterday, took time to farm the Blissey raids. Quite useful with the bonus of being easy. Most runs finished with Iron Hands strat, though Ceruledge performs even better, only issue being the time required to set up

Luthor

Managed to find a shiny iron bundle in area zero. First one I found using Sandwiches. Luckily it even had an uncommon mark on it.

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
This upcoming LeChonk celebration feels like an April Fools’ gag. It’s just a huge coincidence it happens April Fools’ Weekend.

LeChonk filters on TikTok… gag me with a Twisted Spoon.

Copley Hill Gym

So I am now officially shiny hunting paradox Pokemon. So far to date across my Scarlet and Violet cartridges:

Caught as shiny:

Great Tusk
Scream Tail x 2

Iron Treads
Iron Valiant
Iron Jugulis
Iron Thorns

Have been trying to hunt Iron Moth unsuccessfully for a few days. Each time I finish a 30 minute session I restart and do a different hunt to keep things interesting. Just need Iron Bundle, Moth and Hands to finish the Violet set and everything else on Scarlet.

All caught in regular pokeballs, as is the tradition now for my Scarlet/Violet generation.

Captain Jigglypuff

So I am now officially shiny hunting paradox Pokemon. So far to date across my Scarlet and Violet cartridges:

Caught as shiny:

Great Tusk
Scream Tail x 2

Iron Treads
Iron Valiant
Iron Jugulis
Iron Thorns

Have been trying to hunt Iron Moth unsuccessfully for a few days. Each time I finish a 30 minute session I restart and do a different hunt to keep things interesting. Just need Iron Bundle, Moth and Hands to finish the Violet set and everything else on Scarlet.

All caught in regular pokeballs, as is the tradition now for my Scarlet/Violet generation.
Do you need them to be Shiny because I have spares of the three that you need.