• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon School v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
;032;: ...What is it with anime these days?! It's like it's taking over the world and I hate it!

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
Name: Hayley
Species: ;161;
Personality: A true cowgirl. She can really be annoying but also a good friend. She comes from Alabama

MKFC

Shade of Blue
;032;: *laughs* What are you gonna do with THAT?! A kendo BLADE?! What the hell is up with this?!

MKFC

Shade of Blue
;032;: How is saying that I hate anime racist?! You're kinda like that legend in that storybook about the evil vampire called Him in the Court, who thought everything was racist, and so got banished to another dimension!

MKFC

Shade of Blue
;032;: You haven't heard of it, have you... you're both annoying and dumb.

sonicyellow

Winer of worlds 2011
;133;*joins candy club and music club*

CLUB NAME: The Art Club
WHO IT IS FOR: Anyone
WHAT WILL TAKE PLACE: Discussion of Art pieces and the making of art. Plus, there is free food and drinks! (In section of room where the discussion of art is)
REQUIREMENTS: Wanting to join the club
WHERE: room 205 (Right of the 2nd floor staircase which is to the east) The club poster is on the door
WHO WILL LEAD: Sonic

someone should make a breakfest club. :D

Pokemon Z RPG

Little Squirt
;007;: "You can still make a breakfeast club as well as the art club sonic..."

CLUB NAME: The Breakfast Club
WHO IT IS FOR: Anyone
WHAT WILL TAKE PLACE: You'll talk about anything, really, but mostly breakfast, TV, and food. Oh, and free food and drinks.
REQUIREMENTS: You'll need to like waffles, pancakes, or french toast.
WHERE: Cafeteria/Lunchroom
WHO WILL LEAD: Maruko

;363; : Blaah... Nobody's gonna join this one... Orz

;363; : It doesn't matter- any minute now some popular'll yell at me for making the wrong club. Orz

(OOC: Orz is an emoticon. It means "dejected".)

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
;065; *pondering the meaning of life*
;363; Professor?
;065; Yes?
;363; How come you haven't RPed lately?
;065; Silence speaks louder than words.
;363; But you can't hear silence...?
;065; People will think more about what you say if you don't say much.
;363; That's... deep.
;065; I thought so too.
;363; Will you tell me another story?

gameboy350

Back from the depths
;257;*waiting for something to happen* (thinking: i dont know why, but that alakazam guy seems really
suspicious...)

Status
Not open for further replies.