• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon sent out and you roughly know their movesets and items

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
This is for pro battlers who roughly know the best moves that the opponent pokemon has,what opponent will select the moves to attack or stats up and its held item. List the pokemon and the 'commonly' used moves that you know, their held item and you know what to counter them. No need to list so many or else people know your pokemon team lol. And your reflection of that battle.

Here is mine.

When I saw a Kyogre. First thing I know is, scarfed, water spout, thunder, muddy water, blizzard. My Gastrodon is my lead pokemon. I countered water spout with mirror coat as my Gastrodon was focus sashed. Nice way to win and that player DCed.

Well I guess people using legendaries with tactics that I can foresee can't really do the same strategy against me as I will break their strategy with strategy they do not see it coming.

*edited the spelling error for water spout. lol water sprout. sounds like a plant.*

Last edited:

trident20

ground types
OK Blissey and..........
........... seismic toss
OK seriously though
ferrothorn: leftovers
spikes
stealth rock
gyroball
leech seed
Obviously.

Watchog

Lv. 50
-Cloyster-
Ability:Skill link
v And v
Held item: Focus sash
Moves:Icicle spear/ Rock blast/ Shell smash/ Razor shell

The Pwner

Like a Boss
~Probopass~
HP fire
taunt
Stealth rock
Sunny Day
almost every time you see a probopass it HAS to have one of these moves.

Lucario
Swords Dance
Close Combat/Extremespeed
Crunch
Stone Edge/Rock Slide

The Pwner

Like a Boss
Terrakion@Choice Band
Stone Edge/Earthquake/Sacred Sword/Close Combat
This set gets at least one kill per game.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Terrakion@Choice Band
Stone Edge/Earthquake/Sacred Sword/Close Combat
This set gets at least one kill per game.

I usually see:

Terrakion@Choice Scarf
Stone Edge/EQ/Close Combat/X Scissor

Wait...no, that's literally EVERY TERRAKION that I EVER see. EVER.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
NFE and eviolite...
Knock off time!!!

Also gliscor 37 wi-fi battles this week; 12 gliscors, all had poison heal. Gliscor u no sr/taunt/roost anymore?

Kian D

Grandmaster of time
Well a ninjask would be:
Sashed
Trait:speed boost
Baton pass
Swords dance
Substitute
Damaging move(To have something against taunt)