• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Shadow Aura (sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oske

Time/place: 5 years after the Johto Journeys with all regions including two new regions: The Land Of The Aurial, and Aurial Johto.

History:
The Land Of The Aurial, a place older than time itself. The legend goes something like this: Kyogre...Suicune the holy beings of water, the ones who protect when all else fails. The two form Waterway City, when trouble is brewing the two holy beings of water wake. No one noes how they became Suicune and Kyogre of the Aurial, but they do know the real power that the Aurial form has...

Story:
You live in a world with amazing creatures called "Pokemon." For some they are pets, others use them to battle; It's your 10th birthday and you are going to get your first pokemon: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, or Totodile. But that night while your sleeping you hear a loud bang, you go outside to see what it is...Suicune...Kyogre, and a mysterious PKMN trainer who tells you to be the best and beat the rest! He says something about badges and a group of elite trainers, but right when he tells what starter to choose he vanishes into the night along side Kyogre and Suicune. You wake up, only one thing is in your mind, your starter pokemon! So you make your way to prof. Elm's lab to get your starter.

Some basics

Side note: begining trainers will have a bag full of begining trainer needs like potions and pokeballs, each person will have a national dex.

RULES: basic RPG rules, keep everything PG-13 (NO crazy cussing, strong violence, and adult romance)

Your sign up should look like this:
name (nickname), age (10-17), gender, description, personality, starter PKMN

Your starter pokemon info should look like this:
nickname, gender, personality, history (is optional)

I'll choose around 6-8 people.

My description/example type (I will be using him for the RPG)
Name: Sakurai
Nickname: Saku
Description: Short brown hair, looks alot like the hero from FR/LG, backpack, jacket, hat, shirt, pants, and so on, but unlike the hero from FR/LG he has a black cloak. Very serious, he finds people with bad work habbits to be very very annoying.
History: His family moved to the Johto region 2 months ago, He always lived with his 25 year old brother and 8 year old sister.

Saku's starter: Totodile
Level: 5
Nickname: N/A
Nature: Serious
Attacks: Scratch, and Leer

I thinks thats about it ;]

Last edited:

mewmewuxie

~!PokeParty!~
Can i join?

Name:Jon
Nickname:N/A
Description: Wheres a black hat with a white and red hood jacket, black pants,and black shoes(something like the banner with the name"mew83"). Likes water and psychic types and jolly sometimes
History:lives in Johto region since he was born with his family and finally can get his starter.Has a litlte sister whos 9 years old
-------------------------
Jon's starter: cydiquil (SP)
level: 5
Nickname:N/A
Nature: quirky
Attacks: pound, leer
Description: has a red ribbon on from Jon's mom

Last edited:

oske

If you change it up a bit, only Johto starters and you must live in the Johto region. And describe him better, I don't know what your maple character looks like.

mewmewuxie

~!PokeParty!~
k now fixed
check it now. ^

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Time/place: 5 years after the Johto Journeys with all regions including two new regions: The Land Of The Aurial, and Aurial Johto.

What are the Johto Journies? 5 years? Anything happen in those years?

History:
The Land Of The Aurial, a place older than time itself. The legend goes something like this: Kyogre...Suicune the holy beings of water, the ones who protect when all else fails. The two form Waterway City, when trouble is brewing the two holy beings of water wake. No one noes how they became Suicune and Kyogre of the Aurial, but they do know the real power that the Aurial form has...

For a legend it doesn't sound very old. Waterway City sounds too modern a name to be said in an ancient legend. "trouble is brewing" is equally too modern a term. Also the last line makes no sense.

Story:
You live in a world with amazing creatures called "Pokemon." For some they are pets, others use them to battle; It's your 10th birthday and you are going to get your first pokemon: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, or Totodile. But that night while your sleeping you hear a loud bang, you go outside to see what it is...Suicune...Kyogre, and a mysterious PKMN trainer who tells you to be the best and beat the rest! He says something about badges and a group of elite trainers, but right when he tells what starter to choose he vanishes into the night along side Kyogre and Suicune. You wake up, only one thing is in your mind, your starter pokemon! So you make your way to prof. Elm's lab to get your starter.

Where's the rest of the plot? This is not 400 words long.

Some basics

Side note: begining trainers will have a bag full of begining trainer needs like potions and pokeballs, each person will have a national dex.

RULES: basic RPG rules, keep everything PG-13 (NO crazy cussing, strong violence, and adult romance)

So plot length isn't in the rules anymore?

Your sign up should include this:
name (nickname), age (10-17), gender, description, personality, starter PKMN
With description and personality at least five lines long.

Your starter pokemon info should include this:
nickname, gender, personality, history (is optional)

I'll choose around 6-8 people.

My description/example type (I will be using him for the RPG)
Name: Sakurai
Nickname: Saku
Description: Short brown hair, looks alot like the hero from FR/LG, backpack, jacket, hat, shirt, pants, and so on, but unlike the hero from FR/LG he has a black cloak. Very serious, he finds people with bad work habbits to be very very annoying.
History: His family moved to the Johto region 2 months ago, He always lived with his 25 year old brother and 8 year old sister.

Saku's starter: Totodile
Level: 5
Nickname: N/A
Nature: Serious
Attacks: Scratch, and Leer

What about "basic RPG rules"? Like sign-up form length.

How about you READ the RPG Rules before telling other people tofollow them.

I thinks thats about it ;]

It is. 400 word plot, proper sign-up length and an improvement all around please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.